• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 600 Views, 20 Comments

Stargate SG1: Children of Equestria - Megaskullmon



A long history of friendship on a world long forgotten.

  • ...
3
 20
 600

Chapter: Eleven: Chores for the old dragon: The mother arc

It’s been two hours since Kadia asked us to help her make something to eat. We wish to know more, but for the old dragoness, we have to do more for her and help her take care of chores. Jack and I go through the town of Antler to buy food and many other things for her. We get some strange looks thankfully though we aren’t treated like outsiders.

“I don’t know how to feel about this.”

I glance at Jack laughing softly.

“Now you know how I feel around ponies, Jack.”

Jack sighs and folds his wings to his side.

“I get it now even though some ponies look at me as odd. Since I am a pegasus and I don’t go to work like weather control. I found that boring. I wanted to be able to show I am stronger than your average pony.”

I snicker softly

“Well, you won my heart at least. I would say it’s more on how you treat my adoptive brother Daniel and keep him in line and not allow him to get hurt.”

Jack smirks

“I have wanted to shoot him a few times. He is a good grif just wish he would not act as if he knows more than I do.”

I laugh

“Well Jack it’s sadly true he does know more than you. It’s amazing to me you haven’t shot him yet and if you did I would just shrug my shoulders thinking he deserves it for what he has done.”

Jack smirks as we look back at our list.

“So do we have everything?”

I glance at the list looking through our bags. She wanted us to gather some zebra herbs. I find it impressive that zebras are allowed to live here. Then I remember zebras treat every race with more respect than other races do. I even remember how the dragons accepted zebras into our ranks of the army.

“I don’t get why she wants us to gather zebra brews. The mare acted like it was the only thing keeping her from dying.”

Jack chuckles

“Well, Ruby it could be true. Zebra brews are powerful; they have been used to keep wounded alive. I remember when I broke most of my body during the war a zebra brew kept me alive and helped fuse my bones even though after I returned most of them had to be broken again to heal them correctly.”

I winch from the idea of having to re-break bones. It sounds extremely painful. I hope I never have to deal with something like it in my lifetime. It sounds so painful I just feel the bones in my body hurting.

“We got one more thing to get for her. Some eggs from the market.”

I glance down at Jack nodding.

“You head back, I will get the eggs.”

Jack glances up at me smirking.

“What tired of me?”

I laugh loudly, shaking my head.

“Oh, Jack, if a dragoness ever gets tired of the one they love it means I will have to kill you.”

I wink at him.

“Oh, I highly doubt you want to kill me, I mean look at me.”

He poses and spreads his wings. I rolled my eyes. I knew his species of pony is so proud of their wings. He should be thankful I love him and can deal with his jester nature. I take a deep breath and smirk at him.

“Jack, no time for your jokes, we need to get this stuff back.”

Jack chuckles lifting into the air to fly off back with everything we bought now I just need to get the eggs. I go through the market to find the one who sells the eggs. I follow the signs of one who would have the eggs.

Before I could get into the building a group of moose and deer stop me.

“Uh, can I help you?”

One of the moose who has one of his eyes missing comes out of the group.

“Forgive us miss dragon we heard you’re here with SG 1 my question to you is it true Equestria might be real?”

I shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t know how much it could be. We are here to speak the old dragon to learn for ourselves if what we found is real. You will know more when it comes out if you’re willing to wait.”

The moose chuckles

“Yes, well, I don’t mind waiting, the others have issues with waiting. We want to know so much about this world. I was told by my grandfather many of our species might have come from that world if not we came from here.”

I shrug my shoulders again.

“I wish I could be of more help, let me get what I need and then head back to the old dragon. I wish to know more about myself and learn more about the world of my ancestors.”

The moose nods.

“Alright come on let's allow her to do what she needs to then we can learn when the entire world learns. I hope when the world learns though they don’t cause more wars just because this world is not the world we are from.”

I take a deep breath watching them leave. I worry about the same thing: what will happen when the truth comes out? Will there be more war, will there be more pain and more issues than we want? I sigh, letting out my held breath. The air coming out adds a bit of fire. I try to make sure I don’t burn anything.

I headed into the store looking around and the smell was amazing. When I turn to see who owns this store my eyes open wide. The creature who owns this store is a Roc. A Roc is normally a towering creature that used to hunt my kind. I heard stories that a lot of them live in areas no dragons are and this one is smaller than most of them.

The Roc lifts her head and smirks.

“Ah, you must be Ruby, the one the old one is speaking with. I am Red nice to meet you dragon and before you go oh Rocs and dragons don’t get along. That was 1000 years ago, little dragon. My kind stays in our area of the earth now.”

I chuckle nervously

“Then why are you here?”

Red smirks, her beak shining a bit in the light.

“Well, it was boring, why not? My kind tends to let one of the young leave and we then lock our community’s back up to make sure no ponies cause problems for us. It’s something we have had a lot of issues with in the past.”

I chuckle weakly

“Tell me something Red, does your family have any history of Equestria or stories about it?”

Red shrugs her shoulders.

“They do but I never cared about it.”

I sigh shaking my head

“I see it’s something I will never understand either. I wish I could understand it myself. I heard old stories of Equestria and the old stories are amazing. The world from what I have been told it’s peaceful and full of magic and friendship. This world is full of much but not the same.”

Red sighs stroking her face with a claw.

“Yes, it’s a lovely world. I would have loved to grow up in the world of Equestria anyway here let me get your eggs.”

Red heads into the back of the store. I look around noticing old history in this store. Photos of Red’s family in a book in case I look at the book in case I notice it’s an old book. I haven’t even seen this book before and it’s in a language I have never read before. After a while of looking at the book, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head seeing the large case of eggs.

“Here you go and I see you’re looking at an old book written by an old grandfather of mine. From what My mother said, this book is the history of Equestria but no one has ever been able to read it. My mother tried learning years ago but she couldn’t understand a word that he wrote.”

I take the case of eggs looking back at the book and sighing.

“I see I would love to know more about it sometime. But I need to get back to the others you take care of. Red was great speaking with you.”

A smile creeps over Red beak waving goodbye to me. I wave back and I leave noticing many eyes staring at me when I get ready to head back to Kadia’s home. After a while, the eyes move away while the creatures move on rather than stare at me.

I head back out of the store spreading out my wings and flying back to Kadia’s house. When I get back to the house I smell some great food and when I walk inside the old dragon has Jack making food for us Kaida is chatting with Daniel and Carter is cleaning the house for the dragon and Teal’c seems to be just relaxing in his mind to calm the larva in his stomach.

“I got your eggs.”

Kadia comes over to take the eggs from me looking them over and she chuckles.

“Red gave you a bit too much. I doubt I will be able to eat them all. So let's make a big breakfast for all of us.”

It took an hour for us to make breakfast and then eat it. After we were done Kaida sits back in her chair to relax and she grabs her book.

“Now we will get this going and I promise I will not stop in the middle of falling asleep or anything. Just make sure you’re willing to hear it all.”

I nod sitting by the others in chairs this time and not on the cold wooden floor. I lean back to listen and SG 1 does all they can to relax and be ready to listen. Kaida opens her book back up and takes a deep breath sighing.

“I woke up after getting knocked into a tree.”

What is Sg1 going to learn? What are the others going to do when the truth comes out? Stay tuned for more StarGate children of Equestria.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment