• Published 22nd Nov 2017
  • 1,423 Views, 10 Comments

Winona Has Puppies - Creativa-Artly01



It's an early morning when Applejack hears whining and whimpering coming from the barn. Once inside, she sees Winona but with a litter of ten puppies at her side.

  • ...
1
 10
 1,423

Chapter 2

An hour later, Applejack arrives back at home and returns to the barn where she sees Winona sleeping with all the little pups curled up beside her fast asleep as well. She smiles. "Oh Winona," she sighs. "You and Spotty really did a number together, didn't you? Ten puppies, that's a lot, little girl."

A few minutes later, Apple Bloom, Big Mack, and Granny Smith join Applejack in the barn. "Well! I...wow!" says Granny.

"Winona has puppies! Winona has puppies!" says a flipping out Apple Bloom as she jumps all around in a fit of cheer and excitement.

"What are we gonna do with all them puppies, Applejack?" asks Granny Smith.

"When they're older, maybe we can make them herd dogs or sell some of them?" responds Applejack.

"Well, at least you have a plan, dearie," responds Granny Smith. She then leaves the barn and returns to the farmhouse to get a head start on the chores.

"Winona got frisky with Spotty, didn't she?" asks Big Mack.

"Yep," responds Applejack. "But it's okay. I have everything under control."

"I sure hope so," responds Big Mack as he leaves the barn and goes to hook up the cart to take some apples into town to sell. Apple Bloom then leaves the barn and heads off to join Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo at the movie theater for the afternoon. Now Applejack is alone with Winona and the puppies and for that, she is grateful. Now, she can focus on what to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be sold or trained or whatever she's gonna end up doing with them in the long run.