• Published 6th Nov 2017
  • 1,619 Views, 14 Comments

Hello Grandson - Creativa-Artly01



After his return from Limbo, Flash Magnus goes to reunite with his grandson Flash Sentry.

  • ...
6
 14
 1,619

Chapter 2-The Wing Ball Game

The next day, Flash Magnus and Flash Sr. and Serafina, Flash's mother, go and watch Flash Sentry's Wing Ball game. As they watch, they cheer every time Flash Sentry scores a goal on the other team, the visiting team from Manehattan. If they beat Manehattan tonight, they'll move on to face Cloudsdale which is the biggest game of the tournament. After all five rounds of the game, the Crystal Empire team comes up the champion. They squeal in excitement. They're going on to Cloudsdale to face off against the best of the best at Wing Ball and they couldn't be more thrilled.

As the cheering dies down, Flash's family flies down onto the field and carry him off on their backs. Flash Sentry blushes. He's so glad his family is proud of him. A few minutes later, they arrive at the ice cream palace alongside the rest of the team where they all enjoy the biggest celebratory sundae of them all together. "Great job, grandson," says Flash Magnus. "You did us proud."

"Thanks, Magnus," replies Flash Sentry with a grin as he stuffs a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Next week we head off to Cloudsdale for the final game of the tournament."

"And you'll do great, we just know it!" reply Magnus, Flash Sr. and Serafina.

"Awe, thanks, I hope you guys come," replies Flash Jr.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," replies his family.

A week later, they head off to Cloudsdale. A few hours later, they touch down and head to the Wonderbolt Arena where the Wing Ball game is being held. Once they arrive, Flash Sentry meets up with the rest of his team and heads off to practice before the game starts in the next two hours. He's excited and nervous at the same time. After all, his entire family is watching him and this is the biggest game of the season so it's the one that counts the most.

Two hours later, the crowds fill the stands and the game begins. The ref kicks the ball into the air and Flash Sentry catches it and tosses it to his teammate Reuben Hot Hoof. Hot Hoof catches it and flies it over the next and scores them the point. As the point is scored, the Flash family cheers. Hot Hoof then tosses the ball back to Flash Sentry who catches it and tosses it across to Airborn. Airborn promptly catches it then tosses it back to Reuben who then tosses it to Orange Leaf who then tosses it over the net and scores them the second point. After several rounds, The Crystal Empire Team racks up the most points and wins against Cloudsdale, which ends up ranking them in the second spot of the ranking system, knocking the Manehattan team out of that spot. Flash Sentry and his team are thrilled. They can't believe they beat the best of the best. For them, that is the best feeling in the world. They then go off to get their picture taken with the trophy before heading off to a celebratory lunch. Everything is perfect for Flash Sentry. His great great 20x great granddad is back from the dead and he and his team just won the Wing Ball tournament against Cloudsdale. Things, in his mind, can only get better from here.