• Published 23rd Oct 2017
  • 2,857 Views, 28 Comments

A goddess needs a friend - Crystalbreeze



Sometimes a gigantic purple pony goddess needs a miniature human friend too. Don't think she doesn't!

  • ...
14
 28
 2,857

Old friends

"And now, if you don't mind, then I need to do my work, Freddy," Said the planet sized pony to me with a smile, while I was floating in her magical shield in front of her face. I wanted to play more with her, but I must let her do her work. Wait. What is her work? For one second I became sad, but I became curious about her work.

"Nnooo I wanna play mo.......Wait. What is your work? Can you tell me? What is the backstory of that work? Are you working alone? Tell me Twlight please!" I said, while I looked at her with big puppy dog eyes to be adorable. She smiled and said: "D'aaawwww so cute. Okay I'll tell you, but after that, I must work."

I nodded, while I felt that the shield was tickling my chin.

"So..." Twilight started. "...In the beginning I was the princess of friendship in Equestria, but apart from me there was three other princesses. I had some friends too, but some billion years ago we discovered the space and its power. With me the princesses and my friends became goddesses and started guarding the space. I'm the observer, who lookes at the different stars and planets and if something is wrong, then I must tell that to the most powerful goddess."

"Uuuughh. And who's that?"

"Princess Celestia." She said. "She is the biggest goddess of all. She is much bigger than me."

"Wow. Please can you talk about your friends and the princesses?"

"Yes. But I'll be quick!" She said with a bit strict face.

I nodded again and looked at Twilight, who used her magic to put a big picture in front of me. It was about a slender and white pony, who had green and blue colored mane and tail. She wore a yellow crown on the top of her head. She had a horn and two wings, as Twilight had, but she looked like more powerful. Also she had a tattoo on her flank.

"This is Princess Celestia, the goddess of the light."

"So great."

"She's great indeed. With the power of light she can create stars, planets, moons and sometimes solar systems."

Moments later she showed me another picture, which was about a blue princess, who wore a black crown and she had smaller wings.

"Princess Luna herself, younger sister of Celestia. She's the goddess of the void and she guards the space."

"And what is that tattoo thing on her flank?" I asked, while I pointed at that white crescent.

"Oh that...That is a cutie mark. Everypony in Equestria has one. That matches our destiny and personality." Twilight said.

"I see. Do you have one?

"Yupp."

The next picture was about Twilight's cutie mark. It was a purple star with some smaller white stars around it. It was so awesome. "I didn't see more cooler cutie mark before."

"Thank you." Twilight said with a quiet laugh.

"Who's the next?"

"Princess Cadence." She said and showed me the next picture. There was a pink pony on it, who was similar to Twilight. Small but very great wings, a crown and beautiful mane and tail. "She's the goddess of the magic. She knows all of the magic spells. And this is all."

"What about your friends, who you lost?"

"Let's see....well, there is Rainbow Dash, who is a light blue pony. She's the goddess of the meteors and asteroids. The seconds is Pinkie Pie. A pink pony, who is the goddess of happiness. She majes every living creature happy. And there is Applejack. She's an orange one, who is the goddess of the primitive beings, like cows, bulls and buffaloes. The next one is Rarity, who is a white unicorn. She loves the diamonds and crystals. That's why she is the guardian of the crystals. The shyest of all is Fluttershy. She is a yellow pony with wings. She is the keeper of the life and the planets. The last one is Starlight Glimmer. She is a purple goddess as me, but she is the spirit of the friendship. She is a reformed villain, who tries to show the magic of friendship to every being in the universe."

"Woah. You had so many friends."

"Yes, but as we became goddesses, we move to different places. I miss them so much and I tried to visit them, but they were always busy."

"Were they bad friends?" I asked.

"No. They just needed to work as I need. They didn't have anough time, but I think they miss me and each others too."

"Do you want to visit them?"

"I really want." She said sadly. "But I don't have enough time."

"Then don't care about it. Is the friendship more expensive than the continuous work?"

Twilight started thinking and some seconds later she said: "You're a genius, little Freddy."

Suddenly I felt the shield caressed my hair.

"Thanks."

"You're right. In the future we'll visit them. Do you wanna see them too?" She asked happily from her microscopic little human.

"Yes please." I said with a smile.


"Then we'll see them soon. Now back to work. The space around us is clear, so I just need to watch. While I'm watching, you can play in my fur. Maybe do you wanna see the long slides in my mane?"

"What are those?"

"Those are the hairs in my mane. They're long and you can use them as slides. The human kids loves the slides."

"Aha. I understand. And where will I land if I slid down?"

"On my nose." Twilight said with a smile.

"Can I play with them in your mane?"

"Of course you can sweet little Freddy." She said and suddenly the purple shield around me started moving fast. It made its way to the top of Twilight's head. It was faster than earlier and a minute later I found myself in Twilight's dark lilac colored mane. The difference between it and her fur is that her mane was darker and longer.

As it landed, the shield around me disappeared.

"Are you okay up there?" Asked Twilight's angelic and helpful voice.

"Yes Twilight."

"Alright. Now choose a hair and start climbing. It's easy to climb and if you fall down, than the surface of my skin will catch you."

"Okay Twilight." I said, while I started climbing on a hair. It was easy indeed. It took about six minutes and I finished the climbing. At one point I didn't need to climb, because I could walk on it too. The straight hair became horizontal. A half a minute later I saw that the line of the hair fell down. It was perfect for a slide. I sat down and pushed myself to the begining of the slide.

After I final push I started sliding down. In the begining I tried to be slow, but after some seconds I became fast. The hair was so long. While I was sliding down, I had a little tour in Twilight's mane. I could see Twilight's huge and powerful horn and had a trip in the infinite jungles of the hairs. I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I yelled too, like this:

HUH! HUH! THIS IS INSANE! DON'T BECOME SLOWER! AAAAWESOOOOME! WOAH HUH HUH!

In the end of the tour the situation became a bit dangerous, because the hair suddenly ended and I couldn't slow down. I knew I was safe with Twilight, but it was a bit scary to fall down and land on her nose. Once I saw th end of the long dark lilac colored hair. I tried to slow down, but no result and at one moment I didn't feel the hair below me and started fallind down. In front of me there was the darkspace, what Twilight watched and as I looked behind be, while I was falling, I could see Twilight's gigantic eyes. They looked at other things, but once both of them looked at me.

The huge pony didn't say anything, just looked at my scared face. But her gaze was somehow....well....expressing. As I looked at her great purple pupils, I felt some kind of warmth in my heart. She expressed her thoughts through her eyes. And I think she wanted from me to calm down and don't worry about anything, because she is believable and helpful. I believed her and kept the falling.

The second part of the falling was a bit better, because now I calmed down and started enjoying the falling. Sometimes I tried to swim in the space and lie on my back, while I felt the cool breeze around my body. It was so great. About a half a minute later I looked down and saw the surface of Twilight's nose. As I could realize the situation, I already saw the surface and soon I landed.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the crushing into the surface. It was strange, when I finally got down. It didn't hurt. Everything was normal. Twilight's skin catched me indeed. I felt the warm, fluffy and edible grass under my body. I was okay.

"Are you calm now?" Said Twilight's voice.

"Yes, Can we do this again?"