• Published 19th Oct 2017
  • 2,081 Views, 9 Comments

TwiDash Begins - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Will Rainbow Dash express her feelings to Twilight?

  • ...
9
 9
 2,081

Asking Fluttershy Some Advice

Rainbow Dash flew to Fluttershy’s Cottage, then she knocked on the door.

Fluttershy answers in her sweet voice, “Yes, Rainbow Dash?” Slowly opening the door.

“Fluttershy, can I talk to you for a sec? I need some help, and can we talk inside?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Sure, come in,” Fluttershy said and Rainbow Dash came inside, “So what do you need help with? Is it picking another pet? How about this cute little bunny?” Fluttershy held her bunny up close to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash flinched a little, “Uh, no it’s about me and Twilight. Since you’re a loving pony I would ask you for some help,” Rainbow Dash pushed the bunny away, gently.

Fluttershy looked surprised, “Really, why?” She asked.

Rainbow Dash just didn’t want to say it but knew that she could trust her so she took a deep breath in. “Well you see, Fluttershy,” for a second, Rainbow Dash took a big gulp, “You see. I l-like, Twilight.”

“Well that’s fine, of course you would like a friend.” Fluttershy said.

“No, no you don’t get it, Fluttershy yes I do like Twilight. What I mean is that I,” Rainbow Dash took another big gulp, “I have a huge crush on Twilight. I mean really, so much!” Rainbow Dash said, then started shaking Fluttershy.

“Wow! You do? Then, why don’t you ask her out?” Fluttershy asked.

Rainbow Dash sighed, “I tried, but I’m shy, nervous and scared, what should I do, Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Well, I don’t know much about relationships, but I guess you can write her a note and leave it on her doorstep or just hang out with her so you two can become real close then just ask her,” Fluttershy explained.

“I will hang out with her today, then the next day leave her a note on her doorstep,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Good idea!” Fluttershy agreed.

“Thanks, Fluttershy! Your the best!” Rainbow Dash gave Fluttershy a big hug, then dashed off to see Twilight again. Rainbow Dash knocked on the door.