• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 2,651 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Dash Meets Firefly - Princess Starshine



This is basically a story how Rainbow Dash meets Firefly, and Pinkie meets Surprise!

  • ...
1
 7
 2,651

Chapter Four

**********************RD***********************

"Oh no, the big race! I hope Twilight Velvet, Sparkler, and Posey at least found Pinkie Pie, who ever she is..." said Applejack as she took one look at Rainbow Dash and Firefly.

"You are going down!" said Firecry.

"In history maybe!" said Rainbow Dash, "See you in the finish line!"

"Yeah, in a million years! I will show you how fast a wonderbolt is really like!" said Firecry.

"Firecry!"

"Rainbow Crash!"

"Firefail!"

"Rainslow Dash!"

"Girls! Can you shut up?!" screamed Applejack as she found Twilight Velvet, Sparkler, and Posey... without Pinkie.

"Oh yeah! Hey girls! Little Rainbow Crash here challenged me to a race! Here to Applejack's Farm!" said Firecry.

"I don't like the sound of this..." said Sparkler.

"None of us do, but we can't say no to Firefly..." whispered Posey.

"Okay! No more chit chat! Let's get this race started!" said Rainbow Dash.

************************************************

"Okay, at the sound of the bell, you will go." intructed Twilight Velvet as she ringed the bell, saying "GO!" And, they were off.

Rainbow Dash took the lead for a few seconds until Firecry left her in the dust, not knowing that Dash still had her secret move, The Sonic Rainboom!

Rainbow Speed up but when she was seeing the fast clouds, she saw that Firecry had them too! The next thing that happened was lengendary.

The sky was colored in a rainbow, and a wave was coloring the sky more and more until Equestia was covered in a rainbow sky. In the middle of the rainbow sky though, was a sun. No, it wasn't a sun. It was a fire in the sky. The fire then shaped into a big heart that shined brighter than the morning sun.

The two pegasi, however, were nowhere to be found


********************PP*******************

"Okay, how do I look?" said Surprise.

"Wow, you look just like Dashie! Where did you get that wig?!" said Pinkie.

"I got it from a filly who was writing a scooter. She said something about a 'Rainbow Dash fan club' and that I can join, or something..." said Surprise.

"Okay then! Come on, let's go to Fluttershy's!" said Pinkie.
****************************************

Pinkie knocks on the door to Fluttershy's home.

"Oh, hi Pinkie, hi Rainbow, what can I help you with?" said Fluttershy as she let them in.

"Well, Pos- I mean, Fluttershy, Twilight kind of fainted..." said Surprise.

"Oh my! Wait, Rainbow are you okay? You sound different..." said Fluttershy.

"Oh, um, too much, flying." said Surprise.

"Okay... back to Twilight, what happened again?" said Fluttershy.

"She fainted, I don't know why!" said Pinkie.

"Okay, then. I guess that she can stay until she wakes up, have a bowl of hot soup, and she will be all better!" said Fluttershy.

"Okie, Dokie, Lokie! Bye, Fluttershy!" said Pinkie, as she and Surprise left.

**********************************

"Twilight, are you okay?" asked Fluttershy"

"Two Pinkies..." mumbled Twilight.

"Oh my, this must be very severe!" said Fluttershy as she got the pysco pills.