• Published 1st Oct 2017
  • 1,301 Views, 6 Comments

The Doctor of Equestria, Season's One and Two - FoxySkies



After buying the physic paper from a mysterious Merchant. Thomas Smith is displaced as the Doctor in Equestria. Now only armed with a screwdriver, his wits, and friends. He will need to fight off aliens and monsters that want the planet as their own.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,301

Season 1, Episode 1:A Whole New World, Part l

1,999 years ago....

1st P.O.V

Everything around me was black, though I heard....humming? My eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up. When I sat up, I was surprised to see that I was in the War Doctor's TARDIS. I rubbed my eyes and looked around a little, it was still there. I looked down and saw that I was still wearing my costume. When I looked into one of the reflective I saw that my hair had shrunk down a lot to the point where it looked like the ninth Doctor's. Though my hair was still brown. Excitement then filled me, I heard stories of people getting displaced as their characters that they dress as. I quickly put my hand on the right side of my chest and I felt......nothing.

I was really dissapointed because I thought I would become a timelord. But you can't exactly get everything, now can you? 'Wait did I just think like the ninth Doctor? Nah, besides if I did I'd be all grumpy.' However before I could think any further, the cloister bell started going off.

I then said confusingly "What?" that's when the room swung to the side, slamming me into a wall as one of the control panel's exploded.

I swung up and looked at a random screen and yelled, "What?!"

The screen said, /WARNING:TARDIS heavily damaged. Now locking onto greatest area with gravity.\ 'Oh dear God....'

The room swerved quickly to the left, slamming me against the wall. "Ok....can I please stop slamming against walls?!?!" I then slammed onto the console.

"OK a little better..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Equestria, 989 years after NIghtmare moon banishment

Meanwhile....

In a room painted light blue, a light blue filly with a mint colored mane sits on her bed looking out her window at the stars above. The little mint filly looked up at them in wonder, she was probably thinking loads of things. But what she was really interested in was how one star seemed to glide across the sky, almost as if it was heading for Equestria. She turned away from it and focoused on a random constellation.

That's when she saw it, the shooting star from earlier was coming closer to her home. Closer and closer it came, but it missed her house and instead crashed into the woods behind her house. From what she saw as it flew above her house, it looked faintly like a old damaged blue box. The unicorn quickly jumped off her bed, careful not to make noise. Next she slowly opened her bedroom door, and tiptoed down the dark hallway. She passed one room where snoring was heard. As she went past the door, she crept and tiptoed. Careful not to make a sound, she slowly went down the stairs. Step by step, hoof by hoof.

Once she had reached the bottom of the stairs, she went towards the living room. The room was dark and the clock chimed eleven as she went to the table that was in the middle of the room, which was surrounded by three chair's, two sofa's, and one couch. On the table were four magazines, two spell books, one history book, one note book called Lyra's Journal, a newspaper, and a Lateran. The filly looked out the window towards the forest and back at the stairs. After looking between the forest and the stairs, she nodded her head and grabbed the Lateran. She then tiptoed over to the back door and slowly opened it, not making a sound.

Once she had gotten outside, she went into the dark forest. After ten or fifth-teen seconds of walking, she saw it. It was a large blue box laying on it's left side. She looked closely at it, there were words at the top that said POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX. She stood there mesmerized by the box. Then that's when the doors poped open, revealing a man. She hid as he climbed out of the box.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st P.O.V

Once I had climbed out of the TARDIS and looked around, I saw that I was in some kind of woods. Trees, bushes, and grass were everywhere. I was still lucky to be alive, I'm pretty sure that the War Doctor didn't have a swimming pool in his TARDIS or even a grappling hook like eleven had. But there was a problem, I had no idea where I was. I then snapped my fingers when I remembered that whenever the Doctor went somewhere new, he would scan the area with his sonic screwdriver and if I woke up in a TARDIS. My TARDIS, I might add. Then maybe the psychic paper and sonic screwdriver I had became real too! It was flawless logic, well...to me it was...

I whipped out my replica sonic screwdriver that I had brought with me to the con, and sure enough it was real. It was no replica anymore, there was no mistaking it. The blue tip looked like a crystal, just like from the show except more realistic. But there was a problem, I didn't know how to use it because 1)I'm not a timelord, and 2)Even if I was, how would I know to use it? Then thing's came into my mind. It was short, but painful. I clutched my head in pain as images appeared in my head before I saw codes, almost like settings...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________NEW SCREWDRIVER SETTINGS ACQUIRED,

Setting 1, Scan
Setting 2, Sonic Sound/Blast
Setting 3, Heat Signature Scanner
Setting 4, Security Code Cracker for all Types of Doors
Setting 5, Source Detection's
Setting 6, Wire Repairing
Setting 7, Medical Diagnosis Scan
Setting 8, Stun
Setting 9, Summing TARDIS to materialize near by or at a specific location
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once the codes or whatever they were stopped going through my head, I unclutched it. Though I did still have a faint headache, but I knew how to use the sonic screwdriver! My own sonic screwdriver! But still those images creeped me out a little. They were too quick for me to see, but they seemed terrifying. Almost crazy...even mad! But regardless, I moved the bottom gear to one and pressed the button in the middle. As soon as I pressed it, the screwdriver let out it's usual wurring sound from the show. After three or four minutes of scanning it stopped and the top extended to show the readings.

The reading's said,
Planet:Unknown
Location:Unknown
Date:Unknown
Time:11:55 P.M
Life Forms Detected in Current Area:1, located 7 steps right.

When I saw that last reading, I checked it over again. When it was the same, I freaked out! An actual alien near me! I started walking towards where it was. Once I was infront of it, I moved the bush aside to see.....a pony....a bloody unicorn pony! The unicorn was shivering and was scared, that made me sad. Cliche, I know. But....it really did make me sad, to see something so scared of me....granted I dropped out of the sky in a blue box(AKA. the TARDIS), but still. I bent down on one knee and looked at her with sadness in my eyes.

I then told her in a calm voice, "Hey....it's ok, I won't hurt you. My name is..."

I then stopped and thought, 'I can't use my real name. Not yet....Well...,,new world right? So, new name!'

"My name's the Doctor...what's your-" before I could finish, she wrapped me in a hug.

I was utterly surprised...this unicorn that had just seen me fall out of the sky in a blue box, had just wrapped me in a hug. When I looked down to see her still hugging me, I returned the hug with one of my own. Hey, don't judge me! I love hugs....

I let go of the unicorn once she had stopped hugging me, I asked "Well, you already know my name...so, what's yours?"

I then kept reminding myself, 'Alway's expect the unexpected...always expect the unexpected.....alway's expect the unexpec-' before I could finish, I heard the unexpected. Yes, heard! Good thing that I always prepare for the unexpected.....but the unicorn talked. Yes talked!

She? I think it was a she....said, "My names Lyra!"

Lyra? Like the instrument Lyra?

"Lyra...tha-that's....a wonderful name!" She smiled at me when I said that.

I then asked, "Well...Lyra?"

She looked up at me as I asked, "What are you doing out here, all alone?" After I asked that and pointed to the TARDIS.

"I came out here, because of that blue box, Doctor...." She looked at the TARDIS with a very curious look as she said that.

"Doctor?"

"Yes, Lyra?"

She looked at the box really closely before looking up at me with innocent eyes and asking, "Is that your box?"

I then answered with a nervous look, "Yes, why?"

"Why do you have a blue box?"

I then started to look a little excited and nervous at once. I was excited because this was the first time that I got asked that by someone....or somepony in this case, but I was nervous because I didn't know how to explain it to someone. Being that it is my first time being asked that. I then gathered any courage I could get from within me, before answering with confidence.

"Well...ummmm......you see, it's my ship. A space ship, it can travel throughout time and space too...." I said awkwardly

Lyra looked amazed, "Woah....."

"But why is it like that, Doctor?" She asked, pointing a hoof at it.

"Well...."-I started as I rubbed the back of my head-"...it sort of crashed. So now I have to sleep outside..." I said with a sigh.

"You can stay in the basement at my house."

"No, really I can just sleep out here."

Lyra then asked with a smug look, "Out in the cold and in a place that you have never seen before?"

"Good point....but what if your parents see me?"

Lyra waved a hoof and said, "Then I'll just hide you or convice them that you're good, come on!

She started walking in a direction as I followed her. As we were walking, she asked questions about where I came from. Since I wanted to keep some things hidden for now like my real name for instance, I made up my own backstory. Geez this sounds cliche....I really need to rethink my life...

"Doctor?"

"Yes, Lyra?"

"What are you exactly? I mean you're obviously not a pony...so what are you?"

"I am a timelord. Well....I was raised by my Mom and Dad, who are timelord's. You see, when I was born on Gallifrey. I wasn''t born a timelord, instead I was born a human. The Doctor's on Gallifrey don't know how it happened....heck even I don't know. In all of timelord history, there has never been a case of a human being born from timelord parents. But I wasn't born as any ordinary human....you see human's are supposed to live for seventy-nine years. But me...I'm supposed to live for 2,017 years. But....since I'm seventeen right now, that means that I have 2,000 years left to live."

Lyra looked up at me with curious eyes before asking, "What's Gallifrey?"

"Gallifrey is the home of my people, the timelords. It's actually still where it is...I should really go back there someday. But anyway, Gallifrey is also my home. It's a planet in the constellation of Kasterborous, it's called the shining world out of the seven systems. My people, the timelords...well, that blue box. It's name is the TARDIS, my people invented it and so much more... They are also in charge of watching over all of time."

"We're here!" Said Lyra, once we had stopped next to a house.

Infront of us was a door that led to some stairs, which then led to the basement. Lyra unlatched the door and slid it open, it made a slight creaking noise as if it had not been oiled in years. Lyra went down first and I followed suit. Once we entered the main basement area, I looked around. There was one bed in the corner next to a few boxes, chairs, a few tables stacked on top of eachother, and some blankets. After I got done looking around, Lyra asked me a couple of questions.

"So....what do you think of it?"

"I-it's...amazing!"

"Really?!" Lyra asked as she smiled wide.

"Heck yeah! It's fantastic!!! I've never seen anything like this before!"

"Thanks! Oh and Doctor?"

"Your welcome and yes?"

"What about your TARDIS? It's still in the woods."

"Don't worry...I've got a way to get it..."

I turned the setting on my screwdriver to nine as Lyra asked, "What is a TARDIS?"

"A TARDIS, aka...Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Is a machine built by the timelords to travel throughout all of time and space, even the entire universe! It can have any room you want too, from swimming pools to library's and more! The TARDIS that I have is a Type 40 TARDIS, the reason my TARDIS looks like that is because the chameleon circuit is broken and I don't know how to fix it. Oh...and Lyra stand back, please."

Once she had backed up far enough, I pressed the button on my sonic screwdriver. The blue crystal lit up and not even seconds after I pressed the button, a worping noise was heard as the TARDIS started to materialize where Lyra had been mere mili-seconds before. Once it had fully materialized, I looked at Lyra. To my amusement , she stood there mouth dropped open.

"Welp, night Lyra!" before Lyra even got to say a word, I ran over to bed and layed down.

Falling asleep......too bad that I forgot about the covers though....

Author's Note:

Tried making this episode longer than the previous one, hope this is a great improvement!