• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 489 Views, 8 Comments

Super Gypsy Lord Admiral Nyronous Shachza Shouldn't Write Shipfics, Volume II - Lord Legion



Equestria, where the friendship is magic and the romance is probably also even more magical. Well, usually. Sometimes, not so much

  • ...
18
 8
 489

Waifu Thief Flash Sentry and Private Eye Twilight Sparkle Meet for Coffee. Coffee Intensifies.

CHAPTER 2:
Private Eye Twilight was inside Starbuck's, drinking coffee whilst studying the various notes she had on her latest case: she was investigating the abduction of various mares from different cities all across Equestria.

And she wasn't getting anywhere.

Whoever this pony was had left not a single trace of evidence behind to go on. She knew if she couldn't figure it out, this case might go cold and hundreds of missing mares would become nothing more than faces on a milk carton.

While she was poring over what little evidence she had to go on for her case-related material, a stallion entered the coffee shop and ordered a venti latte. The stallion had a blue mane and tail with slightly dark body fur. Twilight instantly recognized the stallion as none other than Flash Sentry, a decorated royal guard.

"Hey there, Flash!" Twilight greeted him he trotted by her table.

"Hello Twilight," Flash replied. "What're you up to today?"

"I'm tits deep in an investigation regarding these mare abductions," Twilight said with disdain towards her notes.

Flash had a look of interest in his eyes that Twilight didn't see right away.

"Ooooh this sounds good. Mind if I take a look?" Flash asked after taking a sip of his coffee.

"I suppose. But I don't think you would be of much help. You don't know much about this case."

"Perhaps, perhaps not." Flash said with a grin.

Twilight cast a spell on her coffee to reheat it before taking a sip. She then passed her notes to Flash with a curious expression from his previous statement. "What makes you so sure?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, just call it a soldier's instinct," Flash said, sporting a rather of- putting grin. "You never know, the culprit you seek may be closer than you think," he finished with a wink.

Twilight looked at him curiously as he stood up and walked towards the exit.

"Hope you find who you are looking for," Flash said with a sideways grin just as he left the Starbucks.