• Published 30th Oct 2017
  • 1,557 Views, 4 Comments

Sandlestia - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Discord buries Celestia in the sand.

  • ...
16
 4
 1,557

Bad End

Discord made an ideal smirk on his face. Since Celestia said it feels good to be stuck in the sand, he could cover up the face too. But, when you cover the face up with sand, there's no way to breathe, the mouth and nose are the only way to breathe. But, if Celestia wants to be completely stuck, then the face must be covered up, you'll be put to sleep for a while and won't be able to get out. The draconequus lifted Celestia's head and got close to her face. "Okay, my dearest sunrise.", he started.

Celestia's eyes fluttered open slightly. "Yes, Discord?", she asked.

"You said it feels good to be stuck in the sand, right?", Discord asked.

"Yes...", Celestia said. She sounded slightly sleepy.

"I going to cover up the rest of your body, which is your head.", Discord said. "I will also get your nose and mouth. You won't be able to move, you won't be able to see, and you won't be able to breathe. You will be put to sleep for a long time. Do you trust me, Princess?"

Celestia slowly nodded her head. "Yes I do, Discord.", she said, as Discord laid her head back down softly on the sand. He scooped a huge chunk of sand with his paw and claw and poured it on Celestia's neck.

"You're putting sand on my neck, Discord.", Celestia said. She didn't lift her head up this time. If she did, then the sand will slide off her neck. Celestia's head sunk a little deep as another chunk of sand was dumped on her neck by Discord.

"Of course I am.", Discord said, pouring a third scoop of sand on Celestia's neck. After he poured the fourth scoop of sand on the princess's neck, he patted down on Celestia's neck, making the sand hard.

Celestia felt like she was being taken down by the sand for good. Huge amounts of sand being pressed down on ponies is hard to get out.

Discord put sand around Celestia's head and on her flowing mane until it was completely covered. It took him a few scoops of sand to cover up her horn.

The sand was starting to make it for poor Celestia to breathe. She tried to suck in air while her lips were an inch open. "I can't breathe, Discord.", Celestia said.

"That's because the sand is being pressed down on your neck and belly.", Discord said. He made a small mountain of sand on the right side of Celestia's head and brushed it over her eyes.

All that Celestia had that was above the surface was her snout. She let out a small laugh. "Hey. I can't see, Discord.", she said.

"Just relax, Princess.", Discord cooed. "All I need to cover up is your snout, then you're all done." He slightly touched Celestia's nose. "I just need to get the sand to the right level of where the tip of your snout is." It took him about a lot of scoops of sand to get to the right level of Celestia's snout. The more sand that gets on Celestia, the more it makes it harder for her to breathe. Discord made his last scoop of sand and prepared to pour it on Celestia's snout. "Alright, Celestia, your snout is about to be covered up. Say your final words and close your mouth immediately."

Celestia slowly opened her mouth to say her last words. "Discord,... you're burying me.", she said. She abruptly closed her mouth before Discord brushed the last scoop of sand on her snout and patting it down.

"Have a nice snooze, Princess Sandlestia. Now, that Celestia is covered, I'm going to the water." He ran off to the water, leaving poor Celestia buried alive in the sand. He thinks hopefully that all ponies will enjoy being buried alive.