• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 4,601 Views, 7 Comments

Sleeping in Ponies - MihayNoms



Getting into the world of Equestria by accident, after a rough day, which ends up in becoming a ponies meal.

  • ...
19
 7
 4,601

Sleeping in Kindness

I woke up at a normal Monday morning at 6 am. I got up, took a quick shower and and got my clothes together. "Damnit, my last shirt I had, even this one they ruined." I mumbled. I went downstairs and got some breakfast, while swiftly getting my stuff together. "I hate school... especially on Monday...", I muffled into my sandwich, whIle stuffing all into my bag. After a while, I finished my breakfast and grabbed my bag, before I left the house to go to school. Did I already mention that I hate the school?

After a while, I reached the dark alley I have to walk through every day. It's creepy and they usually wait there for me.

I got all my courage together as always, and began to cross the alley. It wasn’t long before I head a deep, ominous chuckle coming from around me. Every morning, they beat me up and take my money. I don’t think they even had a reason for doing it, they just loved to watch me squirm.So it happened again, they beat me up, ripped at my clothes and stole my money . After a while, they left and I got myself together and stood up. "Why does this always happen to me?", I whimpered in pain. After a while, I finally reached the school. While most people would feel joy when getting ready for another day of school, I felt nothing but a cold sense of dread grip at my heart.

I entered the classroom, sat down on my table and waited for the teacher.I tried as best as I could to ignore the laughter from the people around me. They always laughed at my ripped clothes. I just tried to survive this day, hoping the time would pass quickly. It felt like forever until the bell rumbled and all the kids went running out of their seats.. As for me,I settled for walking back home slowly.

That damned chuckling reached my ears again. They were still there, just waiting for me. Didn’t they have better things to do?. This time, I started to run. I ran as fast as my lugs were able to manage.Suddenly, I lost my footing and fell forward. I stuck my arms out to try and catch myself before I hit the ground, but instead I fell into a deep, dark hole. Air rushed past my ears, and it drowned out everything else. I couldn’t even hear their chuckling anymore, much to my relief.rather than the hard, concrete bottom and pain I was expecting, there was a bright, gentle light. I instinctively covered my face with my arms and braced myself, but nothing came. The light completely enveloped me, and then everything was quiet. .

Next thing I remember, I woke up laying on something that felt like grass. I looked around and quickly realised, that the grass was incredibly tall. I jumped up onto my legs and looked around quickly. "Where the hell am I?" I asked myself. Suddenly, I felt the ground shake. “Shit…!” My first instinct was to look around and find something to hide behind. I had no idea what was coming, but I would rather not take the risk. I spied a nearby tree, and made a dash for it. I didn’t get far though, as a large yellow hoof suddenly landed in front of me.

“Oh my goodness, are you out here all by yourself? It isn’t safe!”

I slowly turned around, just in time to see a large horse-like face with giant, blue eyes staring down at me. I then proceeded to do what any normal, rational human being would do in that situation. I screamed my head off . The large yellow creature’s ears suddenly splayed out across her head, and she quickly withdrew her hoof.

"Oh I’m so sorry, did I scare you?" Her voice didn't boom at all. It was rather a calm and gentle voice."I forget how scary ponies can seem to little creatures like you.” She gently chuckled as she held a hoof to her mouth. “Let’s try that again, my name is Fluttershy, what about you?” the pony asked me. I hesitated for a moment as I tried to answer her, but the impossible spectacle before me just left my mind in a complete wreck. Nevermind the fact that there was a giant pony in front of me, the giant pony had just spoken human words. Instead of saying anything, I continued to stare at her. Her ears perked as she creeped a little closer to me. “Are you not able to talk, little guy? Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve seen anything like you before.” She suddenly stepped forward and began to sniff me. Her eyes widened and her expression suddenly turned into a wide grin. Her hoof shot forward and grabbed my legs, and I could do nothing but flail as everything turned upside down. "Well well little one, you smell really good... I hope you don't mind if I get a little taste?~" she asked, before she opened her maw. hot, steamy breath escaped from her mouth as she stretched it open, drool strings remained linked between the top and bottom of her mouth as her tongue rolled out, ready to receive me. I could also spy small, but sharp fangs along the rows of her teeth. That was too much for me. After all what happened today, I was going to die now? I started to whimper pathetically, and it eventually turned into sobbing. The pony named Fluttershy suddenly stopped and closed her mouth, then gazed at me with kind, loving eyes.."Oh no, I’m so sorry! P-please don’t cry!" she pleaded. It took a moment for me to calm down, but when I finally looked at her she looked like she might cry herself. Once she saw that I was cheering up though, her sad expressions turned into a soft smile.. After I had calmed down, she gently placed me on her back and took me into a large, cozy looking cottage. “This is my house, do you like it?” She asked before she looked back at me. “Oh, right, you must be really shy. You haven’t said a word!” She took me off her back and laid down on her couch, but carefully held me in both of her hooves. She gave me a nuzzle and said in a pretty. calming voice: "It's okay little one. You don't need to be scared. I won't hurt you at all. All I want is to get you safe.."

I released a gentle sigh of relief. She grinned, and oddly I heard a gentle ‘squee’ sound before she started to murr. She rolled onto her belly and trapped me between her hooves. "Well would you allow me to keep you safe, if I show you, how nice I can make this feel?" she asked and smiled cheerfully. Helpless and unable to do anything, I gave her a nod of approval. She made that squeeing noise again before she nuzzled me gently, then started licking at me.

She carefully leaned forward, and my head slid smoothly into her mouth.Her tongue swished around my face, slowly worked down my neck, and coiled around my upper body like some kind of slimy, wet snake. Murrs of enjoyment escaped her lips,and her grip tightened on me slightly as she suckled on me, swallowing the excess saliva that built up in her mouth. A loud ‘gulp’ reached my ears as she swallowed, and her tongue worked at me again. Meanwhile I was completely covered in sticky saliva, but I couldn’t deny that it was starting to feel really good. I was hesitant at first and flinched every time she licked at me, but as time went on I stretched out and let the tongue reach across my whole body.

"Mhmm... I'm going to enjoy this and I'll make sure, you will as well, my little morsel." she said. Before long, I could feel her tongue curl around my legs. I looked down and saw her lips already slipping up my body, while I felt a light sucking on me. She was slurping me up! Right before I was able to say or do anything, my feet entered her mouth and her mouth closed with a wet smack.. The next I felt was her tongue, slipping around me, getting me into a soft and wet grip.

The pony started to murr and blew her warm breath around me, while she licked my body intensively and slowly. She gently tossed me around, and made sure to taste every inch of me. A deep coo escaped her throat, as she licked up my face and swallowed some drool in enjoyment. "Alright... now it's your turn. Prepare little guy...", I had no idea how she talked with her mouth full, but I didn’t have time to think about it. My body slowly started to slide towards the back of her throat. I tried to grab at one of her fangs, but her hunger was stronger than my grip. She simply flicked her head back, and I slid right into her throat. Her flesh grabbed at me, pressing against every inch of my bare flesh, when I heard it.

"GURLKP"

The pony swallowed me down with a deep and swift gulp As I slid down into her warm body, the echo of her moans surrounded me. Somehow, it felt like a gentle massage. I could feel something rub against me from outside. She giggled and said spoke again." Now you will be safe. Nobody is going to hurt you anymore."

Darkness was all I knew. The wet, dampness of the mare’s throat was almost overpowering, but deep below I could hear deep gurgling. Above, I heard Fluttershy lick her lips and give a deep, satisfied sigh. One that shook the fleshy walls around me with her pleasure. Soon I reached a dead end as Fluttershy spoke up."Well I hope you feel comfy in there little one. Sadly, I'll have to figure out how to get you out of there first. Hopefully you don't mind your stay so far." The walls of her stomach massaged me from each side. Even though there was a swirling pool of liquid in here, it didn’t hurt or burn me. It was very warm and comfortable, and I could hear every gentle growl and breath Fluttershy took. Her heartbeat was audible too, like the gentle beating of a drum. With all of that, plus the warmth and comfortableness of her stomach, it was almost impossible to stay awake. My eyes fluttered like the namesake of the mare I was inside of, and before long, they drifted to a close.

I’m not sure how much time passed, all I could really ever remember was her gentle voice speaking sweet nothings to me from someplace far away. Muffled, but still audible and comforting as ever. It was enormously difficult to stay awake where I was, it was very warm and comforting, and whenever I did wake up her surrounding walls continued to massage me, as if urging me to go back to sleep.

At some point, I felt her stomach rumbling loudly as a gentle force pulled me back up the way I came.

I knew I could trust this pony.

Thank you for this experience Fluttershy...~

Author's Note:

EDIT on 11th December, 2017:
- Removed the NSFW and Hoof parts and expanded the vore part a bit more

Also special thanks to
Voreafillyia for helping me out <3