• Published 19th Jul 2017
  • 988 Views, 8 Comments

A bat in pony fur - Germanbrony2001



Fluttershy is again a vampire but this time she want to share it with her friends

  • ...
 8
 988

Batty again

„A-are you s-sure about this Twilight?” Asked Fluttershy nervous.

“Yeah, Fluttershy. We will only search the Castle of the two sisters for artefacts. What could possibly go wrong?” Replied Twilight in an attempt to calm Fluttershy down.

“Your probably right. I mean it’s only the Everfree Forest the *gulp* most terrifying forest in all of Equestria. No, I-i don’t want-t to go.” Stutter Fluttershy.

“Oh, come on Fluttershy. The other will come too.” State Twilight.

“O-okay I will-l come.” Fluttershy hoped Twilight was right. The journey through the Everfree Forest was uneventful. The Mane 6 arrived at the old castle in no time.

“We should split up. Fluttershy, how about you searching the lower levels?” Suggested Twilight. Fluttershy whispered an “okay” and tiptoed to her part of the castle to seek. The dark dusty rooms were empty if you searched for artefacts. After a filled eternity Fluttershy found finally a room, where a great Rubin laid on a podium.

" This-s could be an artefact!” Fluttershy told herself. As she looked around she found countless bats hanging from the ceiling. She creeped quivering to the Rubin. As she stands right before the podium she recognized an inscription. Unfortunately, Twilight wasn’t there to encrypt this. Anyways she would simply take this Rubin and return to her animals. It was a long time ago she could truly relax. It wasn’t a week ago this terrible Vampire-fruit-bat incident happened. After she have taken the Rubin she could hear a soft and calming Voice.

“Have no fear take him. Don’t look at the inscription.“

„I can’t read it.“

„Forget that I was talking.“ During this conversation Fluttershy looked after the voices ‘owner. After some time she assumed the voice was coming from the Rubin. I hope Twilight know about voices in heads more than me. “Yes take tit and give it to your friend.”

“Of course.” Fluttershy whispered. Her eyes shimmered in an dark red ton not unlike the Rubin. As she tried to touch the Rubin it turned itself into dust. Fluttershy heard the voice now in her head.

“Ah, finally a new body. Fluttershy allow me to improve your body and soul.“

„Of course Mistress.“ Answered Fluttershy monotonously. All of a sudden Fluttershy became tired and laid on the ground and slept.



The other Main 6 came together outside the castle in the begging sunset. Have anypony saw Fluttershy?” Asked Twilight.

„No, but I will seek her now!“ Stated Rainbow Dash and flew in her typical speed back in her castle before anypony could say something.



Fluttershy awoked with a strange feeling. “I have to-“

Change

“-find my friends.” Fluttershy was confused about the train of thoughts. She stretched her wings. They felt stronger than usual. She gave a confused look at her wings. Instead of her normal feathery wings she stare on leathern Batwings. They looked almost like the wings she has at the Vampire-Fruit-Bat incident or how her friends had described them. She found after a short search a puddle. Fluttershy saw her wings wasn’t the only thing which has changed. Instead of her soft pony ears now they were formed more like bat ears and the blue of her eyes had change to a crimson red. All so she possessed now two thin fangs. She looked terrifying at the puddle. She started weeping as she heard the voice again

Accept!

“No, I am a monster.“ Tried Fluttershy to resist. The voice simply didn’t care.

Accept!

“I’m a Vamppony” Stated Fluttershy as she accepted the voice.

Thirsty!

„I’m so thirsty. I am thirsty for apple juice?“ Asked Fluttershy.

Blood!

„I am thirsty for blood!” Sayed Fluttershy with an evil grin as images of herself, her fur blood-soaked, while she drinks blood from other ponys.

Friends

“I should start with my friends.” Asked Fluttershy.

Change

„I will change them! MUHAHAHAHAHA!“ Fluttershy laugh evilly.

Author's Note:

So it begins
(Please this is my first story and english isn't my native tongue so if you find any mistakes or grammar issues please tell me.)