• Published 26th Jul 2017
  • 518 Views, 0 Comments

The Incredible Saddle Rager Crystal Findings Part 1 - Nightmarity19



Something dark is coming for Fluttershy

  • ...
 0
 518

Chapter 1 Hurt

Coats of snow covered roads and even caused a few accidents but Fluttershy was bundled up for this snow storm that was coming to Wyoming, being that she was on a train on her way to meet Sombra. They have been chatting for a while so this was a great thing. They chatted until dawn sometimes but the last time Sombra talked to her, it sounded urgent so Shy packed whatever she needed and took a train straight to Wyoming. The train soon arrived at the destination, so without hesitation Fluttershy rushed out of the train.

Now I can track Sombra down Shy pulled out her tracker that Twilight gave her.

She followed the tracking device unknowing to her that a woman wearing a black cloak watched Shy leave the train station.

"This girl is looking for someone but what could it be?" she asked to herself, shifting into a raven and flying away.

Meanwhile Sombra got thrown into a wall by Kate Taiga before grabbing him by the throat lifting him high and tightening her grip.

"You forgotten your place Sombra. I instructed you to bring this brute to us, I didn't want you to give away our names" Kate said sharply.

Sombra tried to break free but was unsuccessful. Kate punched him hard in the gut causing blood to come out of his mouth then Kate dropped him on the floor, leaving his broken body smirking ear to ear. All Sombra could do was look up at Kate and her new associate Rockstar standing over him.

"What's wrong Sombra? You look like you've seen better days" Rockstar mocked.

Sombra growled struggling to stand.

"If you value your life Sombra I wouldn't attempt to stand unless you like pain" Kate warned folding her arms behind her back.

Sombra ignored her request but all the pain he felt from that punch was the most devastating in his whole life so he just dropped back down while Rockstar started laughing.

"I expected more out of you Sombra but sadly you ruin my expectations" Kate said, gesturing for Rockstar to leave Sombra.

Rockstar followed behind before they both disappeared.

The double doors opened with a creak as Shy closed it from that howling cold winter air. She shrugged off any snow on her jacket Sombra got her for the holidays 2 years ago.

That's when she heard groaning and quickly ran over to the source of what was making that groaning noise. She rushed over to see a downed Sombra coughing in a pool of his own blood.

"Sombra!" Shy rushed over to him and picked him up effortlessly before setting Sombra down on a bed.

Using her medical skills when healing her animal friends she patched him up then set a cold rag over his head to at least cool his temperature down so he doesn't overheat. Seeing him like this sent a tear down Shy's cheek because she wasn't fast enough but then again she didn't know who attacked Sombra, the only thing Fluttershy could do was wait and see if he'll wake up anytime soon.

For now she had to stay with Sombra.

Hopefully his injuries aren't too severe Shy thought holding his hand and kissed it.

Deep within the snow, Katelyn (Kate's full name btw) and Rockstar walked away until he sensed Fluttershy's energy opening the door to see Sombra lying in the pool of his own blood.

"Looks like the brute just found her prince" Rockstar snickered.

Kate let out a smirk walking towards the car, looking up to see Carmilla.

"Hello miss Nafatsu how went the trip to Boston go?" Kate asked.

"Quite explosive" Carmilla answered.

"So your here for the brute Saddle Rager? If you are, she's currently taking care of that poor excuse of a man Sombra in his home" Rockstar explained.

Carmilla dropped down in front of Kate and Star looking at them dead in the eyes with a death glare underneath her dark black cloak hood. Rockstar may be a person who can kill many men with only a handheld pencil sharpener but even he knows not to piss off Carmilla, she has dark magic which is more powerful than his shadow magic.

"Carmilla how is Celestia doing in our lab?" Kate asked, shifting the conversation another way.

"The sun princess is transforming nicely, in a few days she'll be under our control and kill those heroes" Carmilla said.

"Excellent" Kate responded smirking devilishly.

"Go take care of that girl she should be easy but Sombra is a little bit of a challenge" Rockstar warned Carmilla.

She walked past them, proceeding to go see Shy and eliminate her then kill Sombra.

That girl is very strange but she does get an assignment done Kate thought, getting in her car.

"So what's next?" Rockstar asked, putting on his seat belt.

"We in act Phase 2 of our plan" Kate responded, pulling out a picture of a sun with two different colors on them.

"You mean the devil of Anaheim, CA?" Rockstar asked.

Kate nodded, starting the car and driving off.

Meanwhile, Sombra opened his eyes slowly letting out a low growl at a fuzzy image but once his sight returned he could see Fluttershy sitting beside him still holding his hand.

"F-F-Flutter....Shy...." Sombra spoke up.

Shy gasped at the fact he spoke even though his voice was a little gravelly but Sombra was alive which was enough for Fluttershy.

Your going to be alright Sombra I promise Shy stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead.

He began to sit up but slowly and looked up to see the brute super heroine smiling down at him.

"Fluttershy you came...I am glad you did. Was it too treacherous for you?" Sombra asked clutching his chest from that devastating punch Rockstar gave him earlier as a way to show who the dominate person was.

"It wasn't too bad but you need to save your strength ok?" Fluttershy pleaded, placing her warm hand on his cheek. Sombra had no choice but to lay back down to rest until his wounds healed at least.

Outside the house, Carmilla stared out to see Shy take care of Sombra.

That brute is not going to be able to protect him for long Carmilla continued walking up despite being involved in a winter storm.