• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 538 Views, 7 Comments

Screwball: Pony of Chaos - Creativa-Artly01



Screwball is the daughter of Discord and Fluttershy but has her dad's chaos magic, this a tale of her daily struggles.

  • ...
5
 7
 538

A Very Screwy Fourth Chapter

That night, Screwball happily snuggles into her bed beside Dinky. They always have sleepovers together and every time, they enjoy them. The rest of her friends are on the floor in their sleeping bags. They watch with wide eyes as Screwball creates them all milkshakes out of thin air and passes them around to all of them with her magic. "Wow! These milkshakes are delicious, thanks Screwy!" says Dinky with a grin.

Screwball just laughs. "You're welcome, you're welcome Dinky. I'm glad all of you enjoy the shakes." Screwball sucks on her straw, enjoying her strawberry milkshake to the fullest.

A few minutes later, empty glasses sit in front of all of them and Screwball poofs them away with her magic. All the friends then begin telling jokes and sharing ghost stories for several hours before they are disrupted by Discord, who scares them into finally going to sleep for the night. After all, Screwball would rather keep what sanity and sleep she has left than be scared out of her left shred of sanity by her father's scary balloons.

The next morning, the friends wake up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes cooking in the kitchen. The friends all hop out of bed and go full speed ahead to the kitchen where Fluttershy happily places plates of three pancakes in front of each of them. The girls happily eat them, savoring each bite. Once they finish the pancakes, they go to the bowling room in the castle and play several rounds. Fluttershy is glad to see her daughter so happy and accepting that she's different from everypony else. To her, that is clearly progress and progress, when it comes to her daughter, makes her smile.