• Published 19th Jun 2017
  • 1,147 Views, 4 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers: Rise Of Nightmare Moon - Same2



A nightmare trys to take over the Equestria girls universe, The Mane 7 and the Autobot try to stop her

  • ...
3
 4
 1,147

Decepticons Hunt!!

Knockout, thundercracker, skywarp was going to the warehouse, when they arrived, they transformed and walked into the warehouse, knockout walked to a pile, "Skywarp will you do the pleasure?" asked knockout, Skywarp teleported under the rubble, A few second later skywarp teleported back up.

"Huh, so this is what it looks like?" said Skywarp. It was a blue orb with some metal over it.

"It doesn't matter, we got what we want, now lets go" said knockout as they transformed and left.


A alien like tank was driving in the dessert.

It was driving in the desert until it reached a pyramid, it transformed and stood up. "This ones power is off the charts, this must be it" said megatron. He took his cannon and shot a hole in it, and walked in, he scanned it, "Yes, this is it" said megatron. Megatron transformed and drove out.


Meanwhile..

Nemesis prime, Starscream, Blackout, And Grindor, Was going to Twilight's house, they zapped the control panel and the door opened, as he drove down, he grabbed the dark energon, while he was looking for the final peace, he see his and knockout's friend, he walks over "Oh, Breakdown" Nemesis said sadly. He got the finally cube and left. When he got out He drove to leave, but they heard some car engines, he turned and transformed, he saw two car drive around, He took his gun and shot the cars. he started walking away, then he heard a noise, like someone getting up, Starscream, Blackout, Grindor came down and transformed, the robot stood up.

"You want the horns, well you got them" said cliffjumper, He transformed his hands into guns, "AHHHHHHHH!" Cliffjumper yelled as he started shooting at them, They started shooting back, Hot rod then got up and took out his guns.

"PLUSA, PLUSA" hot rod yelled as he was shooting at them too, Nemesis took his sword and sliced at clifffjumper and hot rod sending them back. Nemesis was about to finish the job.

"Nemesis, we got what we want" said Blackout. They transformed and left.