• Published 19th Jun 2017
  • 1,147 Views, 4 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers: Rise Of Nightmare Moon - Same2



A nightmare trys to take over the Equestria girls universe, The Mane 7 and the Autobot try to stop her

  • ...
3
 4
 1,147

Terrorcons Attack

After Twilight finished her experiments they visited rarity and fluttershy, While Ratchet, Smokescreen, And Bumblebee Went for a drive. "So how have you been?" Asked Twilight.

"Me and Smokescreen have been working on our Clients clothes" Rarity answered.

"Me and Bee have been planting and helping some animals, What have you been doing?" Asked Fluttershy.

'We just have been testing" Twilight answered. While they continued talking Outside, A Purple like cube was sitting there, The ground turned purple and the animal's eyes turned purple, Inside Twilight heard a noise. "What was that?" Twilight asked. It happened again and everyone heard it.

"Huh I hear it too" Rarity said. The 3 girls walked outside, And they saw some Animals with purples eyes,

"Huh, how would some animals make some noise" Fluttershy said. Then before there vary eyes, the Animals started turning into some Transformers.

"What!!!!!" Twilight questioned. Fluttershy screamed.

"How did this happen?" Twilight asked, then she saw the purple cube. "Bingo!" Twilight said, But she couldn't reach it with the giant transformers in the way. They heard a Engine running as fast as it can, She saw a yellow car, She realized who it was, It drifted around the corner and transformed shot one of the zombie Transformers. He jumped over some of the zombies and shot some more, Bee landed and started shooting more zombies, Shot the last three. Later some Nest soldiers arrived.

"You okay Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked. Fluttershy didn't answer, Only nodding her head, Rainbow got up and walked over to where Ironhide was.

"So you mean to tell me you been experimenting with Dark Energon!!???" Ironhide said with anger. Rainbow looked at Ratchet and Twilight.

"I didn't know what it was" Twilight said.

"I might have helped" Ratchet said.

"Ratchet, you have been working on this" Ironhide said.

"I'm not just a medic, I'm also a scientist" Ratchet said.

"Okay, if I find this again I'm gonna have a word with Optimus" Ironhide said, Ratchet and Twilight nodded.