• Published 19th Jun 2017
  • 1,146 Views, 4 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers: Rise Of Nightmare Moon - Same2



A nightmare trys to take over the Equestria girls universe, The Mane 7 and the Autobot try to stop her

  • ...
3
 4
 1,146

Beginning Of the Nightmare

"50 years ago, The Human race was still Present of this universe. We were Just at the end of the golden age, But The Humans recently ended world war 2. But our races have met before"

"So john how has work been" The lady asked.

"Fine, where do you want to eat scarlet?" John asked. The couple walked off, A blue and red 1967 chevelle drove up into the ally the couple just left. It stopped in the middle of the ally, The body came up and the wheels popped out. The tail lights came apart and feet popped out the front came down with a hole in hood and a head came out, Arms came out to help it stand up. It was a blue body with red parts on it, On its arm was a cannon. its head was silver with blue eyes.

The robot walked over to a broken light bulb and aimed it's gun at the light bulb. A little black energy came out of the bulb and attacked the robot creating a hole in the bot killing it. The black energy revealed a head. It was wearing a purple hat and a black color, With a horn. Its eyes became black and it smiled, Unleashing a black substance Then dissappering.


"Our alliance with the humans have created a secret military team, Called NEST. Our job is to destroy any remanding decepticons around the globe"

A GMC TOPKICK 44 drove up a shanghai ally and stopped with some military vehicles behind the truck. Rainbow dash stepped out of the truck going to the front. "Alright iron hide we got echo's, Close, steel stats 2:00" Rainbow stated as Iron hide transformed and stood up.

"There here I smell them" Ironhide said. The team walked over to the power plant. Applejack held up a heat seeker.

"Oh no" Applejack stated.

"Ok be careful were right on top of him" Rainbow radioed everyone. They heard a noise, The crane started transforming and slammed it's hands on the ground sending some soldiers back. Its wheels acting like legs standing up, They started shooting at the decepticon. Then a explosion happened and Nemesis jumped out landing on the decepticon, then he shot some soldiers. Then he jumped off then transforming and taking off, And the decepticon followed. They noticed some new decepticon signal started moving.

"Arcee twins target coming you way!" Rainbow radioed. The decepticon was driving and the arcee twins followed with sunset on a motorcycle with a gun, The 3 transformed and started shooting sideways. Sunset took her gun and shot sideways. Sideways transformed and jumped through a building. Then transformed back into car mode. "Bring in sideswipe!" Rainbow yelled. A silver corvette transformed and drifted around a corner.

"Clear a path!" sideswipe yelled. He jumped over the car shooting it then throwing his blade at the car, He landed and he took his blade cutting sideways in half. "Damn I'm good" sideswipe bragged. Meanwhile The decepticon kept going own the highway.

"Air support, We need big boarder delivered to prop now!" Applejack radioed as they followed him. Above them a plane was lowering its door where a peterbuilt was. The truck started to drive down the ramp and started transforming. He fell down and his parachutes deployed.

"Autobots, I'm in pursuit" Optumis yelled as he cut his parachutes. He fell and transformed. He drove until he transformed and jumped on the decepticons head. shooting his head throwing him off balance, "Pull over!" Optumis yelled. The decepticon fell off the bridge, The NEST soldiers walked up to him.

"DECEPTICON PUNK" ironhide said as he walked up.

"Any last words?" Optumis asked.

"This is not your planet to rule, the decepticons will win" The decepticon said weakly.

"Not today" Optumis said as he blasted the decepticon's face killing him.