• Published 4th Dec 2011
  • 1,538 Views, 6 Comments

Mental Colt - SureFreeD



Twilight meets a colt, that colt is mad over something else.

  • ...
 6
 1,538

Your Cutie Mark?

It was a lovely, sunny day for Ponyville, all it's residents were outside, going on about their business. Twilight was enjoying the view, simply trotting around town. Walking in the morning somewhat relaxed her, it was like a stress releaver.

She was currently walking towards the Quills and Sofas shop, to stack up on quills. But a very, disorganized sound came from somewhere. Twilight adjusted her vision to a dark blue unicorn, his mane was mixed with black and light blue strips, with massive black headphones, somewhat they were vibrating and producing a lot of disturbing sounds. The unicorn was clearly bobbing his head to the music, eyes closed and trotting forward. That was a bad idea.

His body collided with Twilight's, being much stronger he stood his ground, but the lavender mare fell limply. The colt quickly removed the headphones from his ears, hanging around his neck as he helped Twilight up.

"I'm sorry for tha', you alright?"

Twilight fully stood up, dusting herself off. She looked into the colt's red, ruby sparkling eyes.

"Y-yes, thank you."

Using teleknesis, he positioned the headphones around his ears and walked past Twilight, without even saying goodbye or his name. Once again the headpiece began vibrating and producing music.

__

Twilight entered the Quills and Sofas shop, as usual, the earth pony Davenport was standing behind the counter. He looked up to Twilight.

"Hi Dave!"

"Hello Miss Twilight, what can I do for you?"

"Just a few quills please."

Davenport ducked behind the counter, he stood up and placed a small package. "Thrirty standart quills pack, five bits," Twilight levitated five bits and placed them on the counter. "Thank you." Twilight picked the package up, "You're welcome!".

__

Her walk was simple and fast, she opened the door and closed it as she entered her home. She set the quills on a nearby table and sat down on the couch. Twilight had the day off so she thought about the things she could do now. But those thoughts were interrupted by a triplets of knocking. Twilight slowly got up and opened the door magicly, there in the doorway, was the colt she had bumped into recently. He looked directly in her eyes.

"Oh heya Twilight, I didn't know you run the library, anyway, I came here for some fiction books, can I come in?" Twilight nodded. And the blue colt entered, he walked over to the fiction shelf. He tapped his chin,and picked up a few books.

"Aha, these look interasting,"

__

After paying for the books, the colt decided to introduce himself.

"My name is Ornald by the way," Twilight took a glimpce at his cutie mark, it was a black speaker producing a strong soundwave.

"So, your speciality is, music?" Twilight asked, "Yes, everything about music and it's categories, I create and play music on various instruments, from electric to simple guitars and drums." Ornald smiled under his talent, "Hey you know what?" Twilighf sharpened her attention. "There will be a house party this night, wanna come?" he asked with a smirk. "Sure, why not." Twilight nodded in agreement, Ornald levitated a ball-point pen and a piece of paper from his saddlebag. He wrote down the adress and gave the note to Twilight.

"Nine o'clock, I'll be waiting for you at the enterance, please do come." Ornald smiled and walked out of the library.

Twilight looked at the note, the adress referred to an inner part of Ponyville, which was unpleasant, Twilight never liked going far away from the library, especially for a house party. But she didn't want to make a bad first impression on Ornald, so she decided to go. But at the meantime there was nothing else to do, she grabbed a book and began reading.