• Published 2nd Jun 2017
  • 480 Views, 2 Comments

The Legacy of Falconwolf - Falconwolf1116



Behold Falconwolf. A cartoon wolf who has been corrupted by power. But what will Twilight do about it?

  • ...
 2
 480

I'm WHERE?!

Twilight stared at Falcon with curiosity. 'Did it just change his eye color?' she wondered. But he eyed her curiously as if he had no idea who she was or what was going on. "C-can you hear me?" she asked. He nodded. "Are you feeling ok?" she asked. He shook his head. Twilight unclamped him from the chair. The next thing he did was incredible! He fell flat on his face. "Oh my goodness!" Twilight yelled. She picked him up with her magic setting him back in the chair. "Spike, get the anti-paralysis potion from the cabinet please."

"Sure thing Twi." While Spike was out. Twilights gaze met Falcon's. There was something different. Why wasn't he struggling? Why can't he talk? So many questions that had to be answered. "Got it Twi." Spike said as he returned. She poured the potion into a needle.

"Ok, this will only hurt for a second." She told him. Then, in one tiny second as the needle impaled his arm, he screamed in pain. She jumped in surprise. He looked at his arm and yanked the needle out of it.

"OW!" he yelled. The voice sounded a lot more younger than Falcon's. Not a child's voice but a young man's. "What was that for?!" he yelled.

"You were paralyzed!" Twilight yelled, "I had to do something Falcon!"

"I," He then gave her a look of confusion, "I-I'm sorry, did I hear you wrong? My name isn't Falcon."

"Uh, yes it is." she said.

"Uh, no it's not!" he responded.

"Well then, what is it?" she asked.

"I-" He thought hard. He thought as hard as he could until finally, nothing. He couldn't remember who he was, where he came from, or how he got there. "I can't remember."

"What do you mean you can't remember?" Spike asked.

"I can't remember anything." he said. "I can't remember my name, my past, my home, anything! But the real question is, Where am I?"

"Equestria." Twilight replied.

"I'm Where?!" Fal said.

"Equestria, land of Princesses Celestia and Luna." She said.

"Ok, I know 2 names now. Who are you two?" he asked. Twilight teleported Spike to a far corner.

"Spike, I think he's telling the truth." Twilight whispered.

"Same here. Falcon's usually a terrible liar." he whispered back.

"Should we give him a chance?" she asked. Spike thought about it and nodded. They agreed. "Can you walk Falcon?"

"I-I think so- whoa!" His legs wobbled and he nearly fell over. Luckily twilight helped him. "Phew! Thanks uh, never got your name miss."

"Oh, Twilight Sparkle." She replied. "And this is my assistant, Spike."

"Hi." he said.

"Wait, I just realized that your a dragon! Cool!" He exclaimed.

"Heh, yeah I am pretty coo- OW! Hey!" Twilight hit him on the back of the head.

"Sorry, he's pretty big about his ego." She said

"Heh, I can tell." he replied. "So is your home a creepy basement?"

"Nope! This is the basement to our crystal palace!" Spike said.

"You live in a crystal palace. Riiiight." he said sarcastically. Then after walking up the stairs, the door opened to reveal long crystal hallways. "Wow! Classy!"

"I know right?" Spike said. "And it is pretty easy to get lost here." With that Spike turned the corner and disappeared. Twilight and Fal looked around until Spike came from behind them making them jump. "Confusing ain't it? One time Twi found me when I went to the kitchen to get a snack 3 hours after I left."

"Wow. I'll take note of that." he replied. "So, is it ok if I stay here for a little while until I can fully understand everything?"

"I don't mind." Twilight said, "Spike?"

"I'm cool with it." he said.

"Come with me, I'll show you to your room." Twilight said. Twilight led the new Falcon to his room. It was messy and full of inappropriate posters along with magazines. "Uh, on second thought, I'll get the guest room ready." Twilight said embarrassed. 'Fal I swear if I ever see you again...' she thought. She prepared the guest room for Falcon.

"Um, Twilight, whose room was that?" Fal asked.

"Urm, an old friend's." She replied.

"Was he your, you know." He said.

"Not anymore." she said sadly.

"Oh, sorry, I-I didn't mean to say it that way!" he said. "Uh, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me stay here."

"Oh, it's no problem really." she replied. Falcon jumped into the bed and instantly felt more comfortable than he had ever been.

"Wow! This bed is comfy!" he exclaimed. Twilight giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Good night Falcon." she said quietly.

"Good night Twilight." he replied.


It was a beautiful morning in Ponyville. There were fillies and colts playing outside and ponies going about their business. Princess Twilight Sparkle woke up to a pleasant suprise in the main dining room. Falcon woke up early to create a first class breakfast. At least he remembered how to cook. There were waffles, pancakes, and many pastries. "Wow Fal!" Twilight said looking at the foodtopia in front of her, "When did you get the time to make this?"

"Well I may have gone out." He said, "I got a few rude stares but the pink pony who runs the weird bakery in town was pretty nice."

"YOU WHAT?!" Twilight yelled.

"Sorry, but I ran out of ingredients before I could start on Spike's plate." he said. He then flinched as he felt a pain in his back.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said smiling.

"Ok then. Take off the armor."She said.

"What?" he asked.

"Take. Off. The. Armor." She said getting annoyed.

"I'm not wearing any clothes under this." he said.

"What? Ew!" she said while sticking her tongue out in disgust. "Go put clothes on." Falcon went to his room but to find the drawers empty.

"Maybe there were some clothes in that other guy's room." he thought out loud. He walked to Falconwolf's old room. He avoided the nudist magazines and found a pair of dusty brown overalls. "Huh, no shirt." he said, "This should do though." He took off the heavy armor and put on the overalls. They were comfortable, a little dusty, but comfortablel He walked back to the dining room to see Twilight eating the food he had made. Twilight looked over and nearly spit out spit out all of the food in her mouth. She quickly swallowed and tears started to form in her eyes. "Are you ok?" Fal asked her. She quickly wiped the tears away.

"I'm fine. What about you?" She asked. Fal sighed and turned around revealing a solid black burn on his back. "What happened?!"

"Some Rainbow and Cyan pony flew up to me and zapped my back with lightning." he replied.

"Urg! Rainbow Dash!" she yelled silently.

"Oh um, Twi, There was also this door with some weird demon creature behind it so-" He was cut off by the creature jumping on his head and saying,

"HELLO ONE AND ALL!"

Author's Note:

If you guys guessed it, yes Bendy is in this story. This will be the last story he's in I promise (Unless there's a sequel to BATIM.) Also, Falconwolf isn't a pony, he is a cartoon wolf who walks on his hind legs.