• Published 2nd Jun 2017
  • 480 Views, 2 Comments

The Legacy of Falconwolf - Falconwolf1116



Behold Falconwolf. A cartoon wolf who has been corrupted by power. But what will Twilight do about it?

  • ...
 2
 480

HUMAN IN EQUESTRIA.... KINDA? *SLIGHTLY UPDATED*

Meet Bryan Davis. A boy who is known for being nice. His family is poor, he doesn't have many friends, but he's happy. He lives in a small subtle neighborhood called Ballantyne Ridge. He's well known across the neighborhood. But he has one problem. Bullies.

"YOU CAN RUN! BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE DAVIS!" yelled Ethan Pennyworth. "WHEN I GET ME HANDS ON YOU, YOUR FACE WILL LOOK LIKE MASHED POTATOES!"

"All this for a loaf of bread?" Bryan asked himself. Suddenly, Ethan's head was pushed into his own body as a girl and boy ran to help him. "Ayden! Isabella! Perfect timing you two! Thanks for the help!"

"No problem man!" yelled Ayden as he kicked one of Ethan's goons in the jaw. "Why am I getting serious flashbacks of Aladdin?

"Mostly because the writer couldn't come up with his own ideas." said Isabella.

"What?" asked Bryan.

"Huh?" asked Isabella

"Never mind! C'mon! Let's get outta here!" Yelled Bryan. And they climbed the wall into their quiet neighborhood. "Alright! Lunch is served!" They ate their bread in peace and played for the rest of the day. When Bryan went home, a man in a lab coat was talking to his parents.

"We will pay you all $1,000,000 if he does this."

"We should ask him first." said Bryan's Mom.

"Mom?" asked Bryan.

"Bryan my boy!" said his father.

"Hey pa! What's going on?"

" Mr. Davis? I'm Prof. Sentry." said the professor. "Your parents and I have been discussing an experiment that the US government has been working on for quite a time now!"

"What is it?" asked Bryan.

"We call it, the Swap Effect. What will happen is you will be put into a chair and have your soul removed from your body. It will be replaced by another soul from most likely another universe."

"WOW!" yelled Bryan.

"Heheheh wow indeed!" said Sentry

"So, I'll be paid a million?" asked Bryan.

"Nothing less." said the professor.

"Okay, I'll do it!" said Bryan.

"Excellent! Come! We haven't a moment to lose!" said the Prof. And with that, they hopped onto the government helicopter with Bryan waving goodbye to his parents, sister, and friends.


Meanwhile in Equestria...

"TWILIGHT! WHAT'RE YOU DOIN TO ME?!" asked Fal who was now clamped down to a chair.

"This is for your own good Fal!" she yelled.

"NO NO NO! Don't please!" He yelled.

"Spike, set it up!" she yelled.

"You got it Twi!" he replied.


"Will this hurt professor?" asked Bryan.

"Oh no! It it won't hurt a bit!" said Sentry. "Now Bryan, I've been meaning to tell you this, this project isn't entirely, ehhhhh, legal."

"What?! You told me this was a governmental project!" said Bryan.

"I'm sorry Bryan, but you're never coming back after this."Bryan glared at the professor as he said this.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?"


"Ready Spike?" asked Twilight.

"Ready!" said Spike.


"PULL THE SWITCH!" yelled the professor.


"Pull the switch!" said Twi with no second thoughts.


Then, a bright yellow orb with Bryan's face on it flew through the outer boundaries of space. "Woah!" Bryan exclaimed. He was amazed until he saw a weird cartoonish wolf headed soul fly past him yelling, "NOOOOOOOO!"

"What in the world?" Bryan asked. Then he saw a colorful planet rushing towards him. He then heard an explosion in his ear. "The machine must've self-destructed!" he yelled in his mind. He then felt a jolt. and he opened his eyes to see a purple and a green blob in front of him.


Twilight regained consciousness after the machine exploded. Fal was still in the seat. She found Spike shuddering in a corner. She picked him up with her magic. They both walked over to Falcon.

"Is he dead?" asked Spike. But Falcon slowly opened his eyes. And there it was. The one thing that showed a difference. Falcon's evil red eyes, were replaced with a friendlier blue color. This wasn't Fal. And they knew it.

Author's Note:

Sorry it was kind of rushed.

AIRTSEUQE NI EFIL WEN