• Published 19th May 2017
  • 300 Views, 0 Comments

The Blood Moon Regime - CorduroyPines



Blood Moon was created by her psycopathic uncle with the intention to kill both queens of Canterlot and commit other crimes. But instead, she goes against his ideal and kills him. She has a more evil plan in mind.

  • ...
 0
 300

A Whole New World

When I traveled through that portal, a strange force hug me intensely. Something’s not right. I barely saw a light in the distance. Is that the other side? I hope.

The light became brighter every second. I closed my eyes and expected to be spat out and hit into a wall or any other hard surface. Instead, I landed gently on top of some soft grass.

I slowly opened my eyes, the hugging force ceased.

“Huh? Where am I?”

I clearly said something was not right.

“What is this place?”

It looks different. So different. I turned to see where I came and saw a big stone block with rainbow sparkles coming out from above.

I took out my grappling hook, latched it on the border and climbed up. The sparkles were coming out from a small crack. Did I come out from this stone block? I thought for a moment what could have gone wrong but nothing came to my mind.

I jumped down and touched the sides softly. The one facing towards an enormous building scared me when my hand phased through.

I have so many questions right now. I need somebody to tell me the answers. When I was about to investigate the stone block even further, the bell from the building rang in a very quick succession. Then, so many people dressed in completely different clothing came out.

“I got to hide,”

The grass wasn’t high enough for hiding. I quickly looked for bushes and saw some in the distance near the building, went over there and jumped in. I waited for the people to leave the area.

“They’re gone. I almost blew my cover. I wonder what secrets hide inside this place. Must investigate. Hope I can find some information related to Blood Moon. Let’s move,”

I walked inside the building and to the middle of a big hall.

“I need to locate a library. But… where to go?”, I saw some posters nearby and took a close look at it. The first thing I noticed was the map of the place.

“Excellent. Now I can find the library”