• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 414 Views, 0 Comments

Frost and fire - lightingwing



Two friends are reunited but it is not what you would expect.

  • ...
 0
 414

Frost Meets Fire

Author's Note:

Don't own mlp fim

The Wonderbolts were training for their next show in 2 weeks. The ones flying in it are; Fleetfoot, Misty Fly, Soarin, High Winds, Rainbow Dash, and Blaze. Spitfire was on the ground yelling out corrections like; “Soarin fly higher!” “Rainbow Crash you’re breaking formation.” and much more.

As the training kept on going they were unaware of the ponies who were approaching.

“Hello.” The mysterious pony said.

Spitfire turned to face the voice, and she was very confused. "Who are you? What do you want?"

"Oh, Spitfire I can't believe you don't recognize me." The pony said.

That when it hit Spitfire, "Thawed Heart?"

"Well, actually it's Frosted Heart now." Frosted Heart said.

"What are you doing here?" Spitfire said anger growing in her voice.

Frosted Heart was about to speak when a Rainbow flashed right in front of her. There stood Rainbow Dash one of the ponies she was after.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash you're here. Well that makes my job a lot easier. I was going to look for you in Ponyville but if you're here then I can just capture you right here and now." Frosted Heart announced.

Rainbow Dash put a smirk on her face. "Just try."

"I don't feel like it. Besides I just came here to visit an old friend. Isn't that right Spitfire?" Frosted Heart said.

Spitfire looked at Frosted Heart with angry eyes. "Don't you even think we're still friends. Not after what you did."

"Oh I'm just heart broken. NOT!" Frosted Heart said with a little laugh.

"Um, Spitfire who is she?" Soran asked.

"What? you never told the team who I am? But Spitfire I was one of the best Wonderbolts in history." Frosted Heart said mockingly.

"Yeah, keyword 'was'" Spitfire replied. "You are no longer a Wonderbolt. Remember." Spitfire said annoyed.

"Spitfire who is she?" Fleetfoot asked.

"I'll tell you if Spitfire doesn't want to even better I'll tell you everything. Our entire history together." Frosted Heart said.