• Published 15th Apr 2017
  • 910 Views, 17 Comments

Luna's Guide on Humans - Pikamechan

  • ...
3
 17
 910

Crescent's First Playdate

The hall to the throne room entrance echoed with crying, Cadence knew what this meant. A foal did not want their diaper changed, she knew this all to well Flurry never liked getting her diaper changed. Cadence walked into the throne room to see very annoyed Celestia and Luna with a strange creature.Crescent whined as Luna changed her diaper. The smell radiating from the small humans flank had caused Celestia to complain. “Can she ever be quiet when you change her?” Celestia complained.
“It's not her fault that you can't handle a little smelly diaper.” Luna rebuked as she finished cleaning the filth from Crescent’s diaper. She then let Crescent go free to crawl around and threw the diaper at Celestia who let out a girly screaming.
“Luna what is wrong with you, you know I hate that things gross feces near me.” Celestia blurted, but Luna just rolled her eyes and gave Crescent a snack. Luna found out that Crescent loved to nom on banana chips.
“What is going on here?” Cadence asked as she set Flurry down on the floor. Crescent had never seen a smaller pony before, she was definitely curious about Flurry. Flurry was curious about Crescent she had only ever seen foals like her. As the adults talked Crescent crawled up to Flurry she was bigger then her by at least a foot, then again Flurry was standing and Crescent was on her knees. Flurry sniffed Crescent not sure of what to make of her.
Crescent giggled as Flurry sniffed, she then grabbed Flurry’s muzzle and examined it. She had done this to Luna when Luna would nuzzle her belly or give her raspberries. Flurry looked confused at first the she let Crescent touch her. Crescent poked her finger in Flurry’s nose in response Flurry sneezed knocking Crescent back. Flurry wiped her nose as Crescent started to cry.
“What's wrong sweetie?” Luna cooed picking up Crescent. Crescent sniffled snuggling into Luna's soft comforting fur.
“Sorry Luna, looks like Flurry’s sneeze scared poor little Crescent.” Cadence stated.
“It's quite alright my niece, Crescent is just very sensitive to loud noises.”
Cadence nodded as Flurry crawled over to Luna reaching to her and whining. Luna looked down at Flurry then picked her up smiling. Crescent peeked out from Luna's fur to look at Flurry who was reaching out for her. She smiled and touched Flurry’s hoof and they both giggled. “Looks like Flurry made a new friend today.” Cadence said smiling.