• Published 10th Apr 2017
  • 1,132 Views, 2 Comments

Mane 6 vs. Big Five - Tailbiter231



The Mane 6 get sucked into the virtual world where the Big Five from Yu-Gi-Oh try to steal their bodies. Can the ponies defeat the evil executives?

  • ...
5
 2
 1,132

Rarity vs. Gansley

Rarity opened her eyes and looked around. She was next to a beautiful lake in the middle of the forest.

Gansley rose up out of the water, in the form of Deep Sea Warrior. “Now, Rarity, it’s time for your final battle to begin!”

“That voice!” said Rarity. “You’re the leader of the Big Five!”

“That is correct,” said Gansley. “I’m Gansley, the businessman of legend. I began my business career with one lemonade stand that I stole from my neighbor.”

“I run a boutique just fine without resorting to shady tactics."

“Now, let our duel begin! As soon as I have defeated you, I’ll take your body, and become an even shadier businesspony than the Flim Flam brothers!”

“Not a chance, you ruffian!” Rarity aimed a kick at Gansley.

“Activate Reflector Hold!” A barrier appeared around Gansley, causing Rarity to turn around and kick a nearby tree instead. Rarity fell face down.

“How did you do that?” said Rarity.

“My special ability as Deep Sea Warrior allows me to reflect your attacks back at you,” said Gansley.

“We’ll see about that!” said Rarity, and she shot a weak magic beam at Gansley. His Reflector Hold activated, causing her laser to rebound and blast her into the tree lightly, being a weak attack.

“There’s no way you can get by my defenses,” said Gansley.

Rarity suddenly remembered something Pinkie Pie had told her about the Pokemon games. She started whipping her tail back and forth. “I whip my tail back and forth! I whip my tail back and forth!”

Rarity whipped her tail back and forth for about two minutes.

“What in the Shadow Realm are you doing?” said Gansley. The Shadow Realm was the name he knew Tartarus by.

“Enemy’s defense is way down,” said Rarity. She shot another blast of magic at Gansley.

Gansley activated his Reflector Hold, but Rarity’s tail whips had drastically decreased his defenses. His Reflector Hold was shattered, and the beam hit him directly. Gansley exploded in a shower of sparks.

“Well that went rather swimmingly,” said Rarity. “Now to find the others and get out of here!”

Author's Note:

I paired Rarity with Gansley because only she could penetrate his defenses. Plus, Gansley's a businessman, and Rarity is the closest to that. Aside from Pokemon, the tail whip lowering defense is also a reference to jokes people make about the video where Rarity whips her tail back and forth.