• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 1,781 Views, 6 Comments

She's gone - Redrose99875



Discord has been angry with himself ever since he chose the wrong mare, then,.......the unexpected happened

  • ...
2
 6
 1,781

Shes gone

Fluttershy halfway flooded her cottage with tears, she had broken the record for who could cry the longest in ponyville, she had actually cried for a FULL twenty-two hours, it had been a day since she was finally going to confess her love for Discord, but as she went to Canterlot, she saw him tell Celestia "I love you" while holding a bouquet of Roses.

"I've should have known" she thought "Why would he want a stupid, wimpy, dumb, ugly, unwanted pegasus like her?It would only make sense that he would want Celestia, a powerful and beautiful alicorn princess" she had processed this in her mind hours ago, but her heart refused to believe it.

"I wish I was gone from his life forever" she thought, suddenly the windows opened due to the strong wind and blew out her candles, Fluttershy, walking through her pool of tears, closed them and turned around, but once she did, she let out a scream.
---------------------------------------------------------
Discord sobbed on a table, he lost the love of his life, he had chosen Celestia when he should have chosen Fluttershy, now she would never love him, he looked at the picture of him and her, he sighed.Then he stood up, he cried long enough, he will go and apologize, even if she won't love him, they could still be friends, he then decided to sleep, crying really took the energy out of him.
-----------------------------------
Rarity opened the door to Fluttershy's cottage

"Greetings dear, I'm sorry to barge in like this but I just HAD to-" she began when she let out a gasp, then a scream, alerting her friends.
-----------------------------------------
Discord appeared at Fluttershy door, nervous, he then knocked on the door, to his surprise, it was Rainbow Dash, not only that, but she had tears in her eyes

"What do YOU want?" she asked in a shaky voice

"I-Is Fluttershy home?" he asked

Rainbow bit her lip, then she said

"No"

"Oh,.....well would you be ever so KIND to tell me where she is?"

".......Gone" she whispered

"You mean she moved away?" he asked frantically

"Nope,.......worse" rainbow then opened the door as far as it would go, he saw a sight terrifying enough to give a pony nightmares, surrounded by her friends, Fluttershy was on the ground, she wasn't bleeding, but she wasn't breathing.............she was dead.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!" cried Discord, he ran over to her, he shoved the ponies aside, but they were too sad to even care, Discord looked down at the late pegasus, he cradled her head in his arms, her face expression was calm, it looked as though she was just asleep, he felt the tears develop in his eyes yet again, he gently held her body against his chest, she was gone, these three words echoed in his mind.

"............Fluttershy" he uttered softly he felt a series of hooves on his back

"H-How did this happen?" he asked unable to hold his tears

Twilight held out a bottle, it was labeled poison

"We only found two clues to what happened, this was one of them"

"W-,......W-What was the other?"

Applejack showed him two sets of hoofprints, only one of them was found on the bottle, but it didn't match Fluttershy's, Discord then knew,....someone had poisoned her.

"WHYYYYYYYYYY???!!!" sobbed a dark pink pony with flat hair in the corner, Discord then recognized her as Pinkie Pie.

Discords heart was a lot like a promise, it if was broken, it could never be fixed, he knew what could fix it, but it was impossible.