• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 2,077 Views, 9 Comments

THE CAR Equestria Girls - Slayer99



There is nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide, no way to stop..... THE CAR

  • ...
12
 9
 2,077

The Midnight and the Demon

As the sun rose Twilight had another nightmare about Midnight. As she woke up in panic, Sunset woke up in a fighting stance but there was nothing. Sunset asked Twilight of what is the problem but she refused to tell her.

As the hours past the students spread out to the activities they are assigned to. But for Twilight she and her dog Spike ran away to a little pond. She was telling Spike the truth about her nightmare and she is worried about her friends that Midnight's magic is infecting them.

Then she begins to keep walking and she came across Sunset. Sunset was worried why Twilight was running away, before anything Sunset grabbed Twilight's arm and she has a new ability to look into people's memories. When Sunset found out she was thrilled, but for Twilight she is worried about the last time she used magic it turned her into a monster. Sunset told her it used to turn her into a monster as well. But as long Twilight has Sunset and she can solve her problems no matter what as long as they are together.

Before they can do anything a low breeze of wind came to them and they heard rolling tires and out of the shadows they have came face to face with The Car.



They both screamed in terror, but the car did not attack, something that they have not seen before.

"Who are you?" Twilight and Sunset asked.

Then it spoke" I am Trinity."

"How long have you been stalking us?" Sunset asked in suspicion.

"Not long but hearing the life mistakes you made." Trinity replied

After his answer they were shocked.

"We know Trinity but being a killer won't always be the answer." Sunset replied

"Maybe so Sunset, maybe so." Trinity replied as he disappeared into the forest.

As they went back to the camp, they went to their friends and told them about their encounter with The Car, and they were shocked.

When they continue to relax, they will be into a trouble of horror and monstrosity that will come at them.

Author's Note:

For your information, the car did not have a name, so I gave it one, and it's cool.
More like the scene when Lauren was riding home with Sheriff Chaz, The Car came out of the shadows of his hiding spot. After that, ROADKILL.