• Published 18th Mar 2017
  • 2,073 Views, 9 Comments

THE CAR Equestria Girls - Slayer99



There is nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide, no way to stop..... THE CAR

  • ...
12
 9
 2,073

Arrival to Camp Everfree

After the unexpected deaths of the two bikers killed by The Car, they have finally arrived to Camp Everfree.

When they got off the bus they collect their bags, suitcases, and other appliances that are needed. As they took a view of the camp's scenery they where feeling calm and happy. When Pinkie counted out the major events back in 2013,2014,and 2015 she did not really say them as a offense.

When Sunset replied,"None taken you'll get used to it." as she playfully pushed Twilight on the back.

When all the walking around stopped, Gloriosa Daisy the CEO of the camp came to welcome them along with her brother Timber Spruce. As they continued, Timber passed out some cards to assign the students in separate tents. But then came Filthy Rich, a greedy man who wants to tear down the camp, but Gloriosa told him to leave for the next few days. Then Twilight and Timber made their first meet. As they chat Twilight went to her tent with Sunset and when they were observing the tent they were talking about how the car became possessed and why is it born to be a killer. After their conversation Sunset knows that forgiveness can give a Person or being another chance to let go all of the evil, if there was a little good in the car they can forgive him.

"So what is something we can do to tell the car the real truth?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know but it is worth a try to tell him of what things we did before and he'll understand." Sunset replied in a comfortable tone.

But before they can say anything the objects in the tent starts to hover, Twilight and Sunset stared with no question of how or what it happened.

Until nightfall everyone gathered around the fire with s'mores and everyone are about to hear an interesting story.