• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 274 Views, 2 Comments

Power Heroes vs Dangerous 6 - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 2
 274

Chapter 1 Homefront

The sunrise let up Metropolis like a warm flame at a campfire and Twilight woke up to Rainbow sitting by her beside until she began to awaken.

"Morning sleepyhead" Dash said smiling.

Twilight smiled, sitting up on her bed with messy hair but didn't really care too much. "Hey Dash how are you?" she asked.

"Oh doing ok. I just finished coming back from New Orleans and met with Luna and Moondancer in an old abandoned mental facility" Dash explained.

"That's odd, I never expected to see Moondancer there" Twilight said getting out of bed.

Dash stood up so her friend could go downstairs and eat breakfast where her other friends were present. Pinkie at cereal while watching cartoons, AJ and Spike did some weapon testing, Rarity could be heard singing in the shower 2 rooms down, and Fluttershy fed some birds on the balcony. Seeing all these people getting along put a smile that spread across Twilight's face.

She sat down next to Pinkie who greeted her with a smile of her own.

"Good morning Twilight! How are you feeling?" Pinkie asked in her normal happy nature.

"Morning Pinkie" Twilight said getting up and making herself a toasted omelette sandwich with pickles, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.

Spike was looking through security cameras to check for any suspicious activity. One particular street corner showed a young beautiful woman approaching Puppet Master and engaging in a make out session. Spike enhanced the image to show Queen Chrysalis and Puppet Master kissing until a man with black reddish hair with a spiked collar choker necklace. He was wearing a t - shirt, a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and boots walked over to them and Spike activated the sound so he could listen in to their conversation.

"So Kate has explained to you about the plan?" he asked them.

Both Puppet and Chrysalis shook their heads yes.

"Good, then we shall proceed with this little project we're going to cook up very soon. We can eliminate those damn heroes from this world if all goes well" he explained further.

"We will not let you down" Chrysalis promised.

The man turned to walk away but looked back up at them. "Don't make promises you can't keep" he quoted as he walked away.

The video ended right there and Spike was awestruck by how this was portrayed.

"You find anything?" Rarity asked walking over with a hot cup of coffee in one hand.

"Well I may have found a person of interest as to who Kate's master is" Spike replied.

"Ooh do tell" Rarity said intrigued, sitting next to Spike as he showed her the video he just finished watching.

Rarity watched it with intent of figuring out who Kate talks to while things happen for some reason.

"Do you known who he is?" Rarity asked.

Spike shook his head no. "Not yet but I'm going to look more into it" he said.

Rarity nodded smiling and let Spike do his work undisturbed.

Meanwhile at the Alaskan mansion somewhere far off from any sign of civilization at all. Inside, Kate was writing down some notes until she walked up to see Kassidy had made herself in.

"Sorry to bother you at this moment but I kinda wanted to ask about when we'll be heading to Metropolis so we can eliminate those losers" Kassidy wondered.

"Patience Miss Black, our time is growing near" Kate replied placing a gentle hand on her cheek.

Kassidy purred then kissed it. Kate smiled at the feeling she was receiving.

Once I send out my team I myself will go after Princess Celestia Kate planned out.

"By the way Kate I made those sticky bombs you asked for" Kassidy said revealing a pack of bombs placed in a sealed container.

"Excellent" Kate said pleased.

Kassidy kissed her hand again then walked away from her with a devious smirk.

The jet whizzed past buildings specially marked with sensors for testing the new wing Spike implemented after what transpired between then and maniac concerning those hair strands grabbing at everything.

"So far so good" Twilight said over the radio.

Spike made a sharp right turn, damaging it slightly but not enough to knock it out of the sky and kept going with the flow.

"The traction needs a little work but other than that come back to base" Twilight said.

"Ok heading back to base" Spike said obediently.

He was about to return back to HQ until a strange reading starting beeping and showing up on the jet's radar screen.

"What the? Twilight I think you need to go check that out" Spike said sending the reading to her.

"Pinkie and I will investigate this. In the meantime you head back ok?" Twilight commanded.

Spike nodded.

Pinkie put on her boots ready to go while Twilight suited up, putting her goggles on initializing all systems to be working properly.

"So where's the strange reading coming from?" Pinkie asked stretching herself out.

Twilight pulled out a holograph of Metropolis and saw the beeping in the heart of the city. "85th and Anna Farrel St"

With a nod, Pinkie dashed out with Twilight following above her; traveling the same speed as she was going. She darted through traffic without incident. Before they knew it, the two super heroines arrived at 85th and Anna Farrel St. All was calm and quiet at least for the moment.

"Hello Masked Matterhorn and Pinkie Flash" a crowd of people greeted them with blank stares and smiles.

Pinkie didn't know how to respond so she just stood there in a defense state in case she had to fight.

"Do not be alarmed the one named Puppet Master doesn't want to fight you he wants to warn you" one person spoke up.

Typical Puppet Master, always using innocent people as a way to get his purpose around Twilight thought.

"What does he want to warn us about?" Pinkie asked.

"Your ultimate demise of course. He wants to tell you how he'll kill you all" another spoke.

"Why doesn't he tell us himself instead of hiding behind innocent civilians?" Twilight asked getting increasingly annoyed.

The crowd started to move closer and Twilight set her repulsors to stun. "Alright Pinkie you ready?" she asked.

Pinkie nodded. She used her speed to punch 2 in the face knocking them to the ground. They went flying into concrete walls as Twilight fired stun repulsors at them, keeping them from attacking and then performed a round house kick into a powerful punch in the face.

The crowd were knocked out clod and invisible puppet strings disappeared.

"So this Puppet Master can also control people?" Pinkie asked confused at what happened to these people.

"Yea he can" Twilight replied, recalling the event when Spike was controlled by that man.

Pinkie put a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder. Twilight looked over at the speedster and smiled.

"We'll end this I promise" Pinkie said.

"I hope so...for all our sakes" Twilight said back looking up at the ceiling.

Up on the rooftop Puppet Master tipped his hat flashing a sinister smile.

"Puppet come back to me now" Kate commanded.

"On my way Miss Taiga" Puppet replied and returned to Kate.

Sebastian, holding his staff looked at how Puppet dressed compared to him and was very impressed.

"Now all of you will be on your own because I myself will handle Princess Celestia about....urgent business. I would say good luck but I know you'll take out those morons" Kate explained.

"We will" they all said in unison.

Kate smirked and returned back to her black Cadillac, driving off to find Celestia about exposing a secret she knew about. She was determined to bring it out of darkness and into light by any means.

Applejack slid under some flames shooting above her then did a jumping superkick to a dummy, knocking it down to finally reach the finish line.

"Very well done AJ although you could've gone faster" Sebastian said faintly clapping.

The country immediately recognized him and quickly transformed into Mistress Marevelous. She attempted a punch but was stopped by his hand followed by a punch in the gut sending her flying into the glass below.

Rolling around the grass then catching herself, Applejack pulled out a horse shoe then charged at him and this time it hit with a force of a rhino. Sebastian's staff fell out of his hand as it floated up in the air slowly coming back down. Mistress used a rock formation to catapult herself up and catch the staff with a corkscrew back flip.

Sebastian looked up to see Applejack pointing his own staff in front of him.

"Bye" Applejack activated a blue powerful beam of light that vaporized Sebastian until he was nothing more than a pile of ash.

She put the staff down.