• Published 2nd Mar 2017
  • 288 Views, 10 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh Darkness Over Canterlot High - supersonicfan91



A duel series that takes place at Canterlot High with two friends who want to save their school

  • ...
 10
 288

Chapter 4 The Pre-tournament days - day 2

Shuffle was ready after spending late last night re-making his deck with the new cards he got. After putting the cards into his deck and was ready to test it out in a duel but unfortunately he woke up late because he stayed up late, so he had no time to duel this morning and was rushing to get to school on time. While running past Suger Cube Corner Shuffle didn't notice a girl walking out and ran into her knocking her over while he tripped and fell down. "Ow, sorry about that I didn't see you."

"Well you should watch where your going and judging by the fact that you wear glasses you should also get better a pair of those as well." The girl said to him with more venom than a scorpion.

"Look I'm sorry alright I was just trying to get to school on time." Shuffle then noticed the spilled drink. "I'll also replace that drink of yours it's my fault it spilled after all."

It was then she notice the deck box on Shuffles belt and said "Fine you also own me a duel after school near the statue got it."

"Why?" Shuffle asked

"Pay back for knocking me over." She said with anger

"Fine whatever I'm in a hurry so sure." Shuffle said while thinking 'well at least I'll get to practice my dueling skills today.'

After School ended for the day "and now she wants to duel me for some reason."

"Well if that's the case I still got some deck work to do so I'll see you later." Card Shark said "Anyway good luck with your duel."

"Ok thanks, see you later." Shuffle said waving bye causally to Card Shark. Shuffle then went to the school statue to look for the person who wanted to duel him

"So you really came to duel." The girl said

"That and to pay you for the spilled drink, I'm still sorry about that by the way." Shuffle apologized

"It doesn't matter and you will pay as soon as you lose." She said not caring just wanting to get to the duel.

"NO, that's either way I'm willingly taking full responsibility for the problem." Shuffle said staying clam.

"Fine whatever, you don't stand a chance of wining any way." she said with confidence

"But before we start what's your name? I just realized we never said our name to each other I'm Shuffle by the way." Shuffle said trying to be friendly about this."

"I'm Tamer, not that my name matter's for this let's just start already." Tamer said introducing herself.

"OK, then" Shuffle said.

"Let's Duel!" They both said.

Shuffle Started the duel saying "I'll go first." while grabbing his first five cards 'oh no I only drew tribute monsters, Polymerization, and Dark Burning Magic. I can't draw cause on the first turn either I guess i didn't shuffle my deck enough after making it last night. I'll put Dark Burning Magic down make it look like i got something to work with. "I play one card face down and end my turn."

Tamer drew a card and looked at her hand "For my move I play Performapal Swincobba in the Pendulum zone. Next I play Supply Unit and I'll end my turn by setting a monster in defense mode." 'No monsters on the first turn this guy either got a bad hand or he is a giant amature at this.' Tamer thought

Shuffle drew a card while thinking 'wide open and no attack she must not like taking risk let's see what I drew great Silent Magician LV4 this will help out.' "I summon Silent Magician LV4 (ATK: 1000, DEF: 1000) now he attacks your face down monster." the card flips to reveal Green Gadget (ATK: 1400, DEF: 600) and it gets destroyed.

"Ok by destroying him Supply unit allows me to draw a new card." Tamer explains as she draws a card.

"and since you drew Silent Magician LV4 gains a spell counter giving him 500 more attack points so on you draw phase he'll be at 2000. I end my turn." 'ok strength wise the game turned but a can't let my guard down.'

"Ok I'll draw and place Performapal Guiturtle in my second Pendulum zone and use them to Pendulum summon Performapal Skullcrobat Joker (ATK: 1800, DEF: 100) and i play one card face down and end my turn." Tamer said 'ok you amature take the bait like the fool you are' she thought to herself

"OK then I draw." 'I got Black Illusion I got to set this card.' "I set one card face down and attack with Silent Magician LV4." Shuffle said ready to see the fight between the two monster

"I active my trap card Magic Cylinder this redirect the attack back at you." (Shuffle's Life Points 8000 - 2000 = 6000) 'Just as planed' Tamer thought to herself stroking her own ego at this point

"Ok then I'll end my turn there." shuffle said.

"I draw and place one monster face down and set one card face down. With that I end my turn" 'ok only problem now is how to get rid of his silent magician LV4 the longer its there the stronger it gets.' Tamer said planning her next turn.

"I draw." 'ok trap hole. Geting these traps is great and all but really need to get some more monsters on the field. "I place a card face down and then attack with Silent Magician LV4 to attack."

"I use Waboku so i don't take damage and my monsters can't be destroyed by battle." Tamer said avoiding the attack this turn

"Fine I'll end my turn." 'ok silent magician is getting stronger still and what it get all 5 i make it level 8 and it becomes immune to spells' shuffle was getting hyped hoping that he could summon Silent Magician LV8.

"I draw play card face down and end my turn." 'this card is perfect as soon as he attacks it gonna by gone for the rest of this game.' Tamer thought keeping a poker face to make sure her happiness couldn't be seen.

"I draw." 'Let see Mirror Force so i got another trap card when will I get a new monster card. "I place one card face down and attack your face-up monster." Shuffle Declared

"I activite Dimensional Prison the banishes the attacking monster form the game." Tamer started laughing in her head cause if it was out load as she would be considered a crazy person.

'This is bad my field is empty but maybe all the traps i got on the field might cause her not to attack.' Shuffle thought out what to do. "Ok i'll end my turn ."

"I'll draw and switch Performapal Skullcrobat Joker to defence mode and end my turn."

"Ok I'll draw." 'Finally a monster I can use.' I place a monster in defense mode and end my turn."

"I draw and use Magical Mallet I shuffle two cards back into my deck and redraw them and I'll play one monster facedown and end my turn." 'as soon as I find out find down cards of his it will be over after all its 3 monsters for me a 1 on his right now.

"I draw and flip summon Shaddoll Squamata and flipping him allows me to destroy one monster and I choose the only face up card on your field."

"Since my monster was destroyed I get to draw a card." Tamer said holding on to her poker face hiding her anger

"Now I use Magical Dimension with it so I tribute Shaddoll Squamata and Summon Dark Magician, Now I can choose one of your monsters and destroy it. You get a card and now Dark Magician attacks the last remaining monster and you draw one more card and I end my turn." 'yes, I am ahead in everything but life points is in my favor right now.' Shuffle smiled out of pure joy from this moment.

"Well I'll use the two Monsters in my pendulum zone to pendulum summon the pendulum monsters you destroyed and I'll use them to xyz's summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK: 2500, DEF: 2000) and I use its effect I remove both of the Xyz's Materials to half your Dark Magician's attack so my monster gains those lost attack points." 'this should handle Dark Magician easily.' Tamer almost cracked a smile

"Well that's not happening I use my trap card Black Illusion. Now Dark Magician is unaffected by your card effects." 'that's right throw everything you got at me.' Shuffle thought his hear really getting into the duel."

"Fine I'll just attack you then." Tamer said losing her poker face in the process showing a lot of anger

"I don't think so I'll use Mirror Force to destroy your monster." Shuffle just smiled at this feeling good about pulling this off.

Tamer who was brimming in anger "Fine I'll end my turn by activating Swords of Reveling Light. and place one monster and one card face down." 'How is this amature so strong to force me into defence?.'

"My turn and I draw and I activate my Swords of Revealing Light as well and end my turn." 'no attacks for anybody now.' Shuffle thought.

"Well I draw and Pendulum Summon Star Drawing Yellow, Gold Gadget, and Performapal Silver Claw now I activate call of the haunted to bring back. Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon and I'll end my turn." 'ok 4 monsters This should help till i draw a spell or trap to destroy that Dark Magician of his.' Tamer thought doing everything she could to win.

"I draw a card" 'I drew Performage Hat Tricker I can use this' "Now I Special Summon Performage Hat Tricker because there is 2 or more monsters on the field and now I use it to tribute summon Dark Magician Girl to the field. Now that I have Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl on the field I can now activate the Spell card Dark Burning Magic destroying all the cards on your side of the field." and just like that all the monsters spells traps and even the pendulum zone monsters all got destroyed.

"Uugghh since you destroyed my Gold Gadget I can special summon a one level four gadget monster from my deck and I summon Sliver Gadget and that allows me to summon a level four gadget monster from my hand so I summon green gadget both in defence mode this let's me put a Red Gadget from my deck into my hand." Tamer said hopeing for a good card at this point

"Well my Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl will attack both of them clearing the field. I end my turn there." Shuffle said.

"I draw, I'll put a monster in defense mode and end my turn." 'Nothing good I don't have much time left to turn this around and win.' Tamer hoped

"I draw and summon Magician's Valkyria (ATK:1600, DEF: 1800) I attack your face down with my Dark Magician girl destroying your Red Gadget. Now my Dark Magician and Magician's Valkyria to attack you directly" (Tamer's LP 8000 - 4100 =3900) 'great I just need one more turn like this I'll win.'

"My turn I draw." 'I need something good to get out of this please' Tamer looks at the card she drew 'I can't use this I lost.' "I end my turn"

"Ok then Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl both attack you directly." Tamer's LP 3900 - 4500 = -600)"

"I can't believe I lost to some no name amateur like you, if I can't beat you, I won't stand a chance in the tournament." Tamer said while starting to cry. Shuffle went over to cheer her up by saying.

"Well you won't get anywhere if have that mindset you'll never get anywhere, personally i don't think i stand a chance but I'm joining to see how far I can get in the tournament but if your depressed about one loss I don't think you will go anywhere in this game. Anyway here's what I promised you" Shuffle gave her $5. "I'm still sorry that I knock over your drink earlier today. Also maybe we can duel again sometime. Goodbye." Shuffle said and left Tamer there at the school.

"An attitude change won't get me the prize for the top 10 students. I don't care if its just only a rumored chance at this point." Tamer said wanting the prize of the tournament.

Unbeknown to them though another student was watching the duel and decide she wanted Shuffle to be her mentor for tournament. "I hope he is willing to teach me how to play."

Author's Note:

OK two things first the big one out of the way first Link summoning has been announced and the field has been remade for it. It all starts July 21st and the story duel style will not change for it until the after the tournament at least because of how new it is but I do plan on getting it myself. Lastly new character appearing soon might be in the next chapter but the deck isn't done yet so at most the new character will show up and duel within the next 4 chapters.

Second sorry I'm posting this so late I was really busy today I didn't really have much time to finalize everything but here it is

Now Deck Builds This is Shuffle's Pre-Tournament he added some new cards for more monsters and combos to pull of.

Shuffle's Pre-Tournament Deck

Monster's
Silent magician LV8
Buster blader
Dark magician X3
Jinzo
Archfiend of Gilfer
Dark magician girl
Skilled dark magician
Fairy tail - sleeper X2
Shaddoll Squmata
Magician's Valkyria
Maha Vailo
Rocket warrior
Performage hat tricker X2
Silent magician LV4 X3
Lemon magician girl
Clear Kuriboh

Spells
Swords of revealing light
Dark magic curtain
Polymerization
Dark burning attack
Dark burning magic
Magical dimension
Shrink
Horn of the unicorn
Fairy meteor crush
Raregold armor
Gravekeeper's servant

Traps
Black illusion
Mirror force
Wall of disruption
trap hole
Magician's circle
Counter gate
Dark renewal
Dimension guardian
Spellbinding circle
eternal soul

Extra deck
Red eyes flare metal dragon (Xyz)
Dark paladin (Fusion)