• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 1,491 Views, 9 Comments

Transformers Equestria Girls 2: Decepticons Vs. Wondercolts - BR425xSunset



After Megatron gets defeated by Sunset Shimmer, a new Decepticon wants revenge on the Rainbooms, so the Decepticons took the student body of CHS hostage.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,491

The Shadowbolts Return, Or Did They?

Back at Canterlot High, a bus from Crystal Prep parked at the parking lot. It has the same colors, except no one was driving or riding in it. Also noted that instead of a purple diamond between the headlights, it had a evil bird looking symbol. Soon the bus began to speaking to itself.

"This is the school where that maggot Sunset Shimmer goes," said the same deep, raspy voice. "When I capture that insect school, I will fullfill my master!" The voice began laughing evilly.

Inside the school, it is third period. Sunset has gym with Rainbow Dash. In the locker room, they were changing into their gym clothes.

"Well, that Megatron guy isn't going to attack us after all. He's dead," said Rainbow Dash as she slipped on her sneakers.

"But the Allspark is gone. There is no way that Cybertron will be restored," replied Sunset as she was tying her shoes.

"What about the tiny fragment of the Allspark thingy?" asked Dash.

"It's at the NEST base," replied Sunset.

"Maybe his cronies won't get it after all. It's in max security," said Dash.

"Right," said Sunset.

The gym class went on and on. Soon it was lunch time.

Sunset took her tray to the table where the girls are.

"Hey, Sunset," said Sci-Twi. "How did your morning go?"

"Great, Twilight," replied Sunset.

"Uhh, speaking of saying hello, what is Crystal Prep doing here?" said Fluttershy, pointing to the cafeteria window.

"Maybe the Shadowbolts were spying on us. They probably think that the crater has something to do with us," said Dash.

"Or, maybe it's an alien robot who is one of Megatron's cronies that came to spy on you, Sunset," said Pinkie, almost breaking the 4th wall.

"Right," said Sunset. "Let's eat our lunches."

After the 7 finished their lunches, they went to the bus that Fluttershy pointed at. It was still parked with no one inside it.

"Wow, nobody is inside it," said Fluttershy.

Soon, they checked the front of the bus. That is when they noticed something familiar.

"The symbol," Sunset said. "IT'S A DECEPTICON! RUN!"

"OH MY GOODNESS, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Pinkie shrieked at the top of her lungs.

The girls began to run. Not long after, the bus began to shapeshift. Arms and legs came out, windows became shoulders, and the front became the chest. Soon, it was completely a robot.