• Published 5th Feb 2017
  • 347 Views, 0 Comments

Dreamy pair - Inactive Pone



What if... Everything that happened in my trilogy, 'Harmony Quest', was all just... a dream?

  • ...
 0
 347

Chapter 4:Change for the better

When Frisk got home, she felt really excited and joyful. It was a surprise to Chara and Asriel since she hasn't felt like this in forever.

'Why so late, Frisk? I thought you would come back a while ago.' Asriel said.

Frisk tried to hide her giggling. 'Haha, nothing. I just feel particularly good today.'

'Huh, you never said that in a while.'

Frisk went back to her room. 'Maybe it's because I don't have any homework to do today.'

As soon as she said that, Chara busted out of her room next door. 'Oh come on! I have like, loads to do!' She cried. Frisk was trying so hard not to laugh.

Every day after that, Frisk wanted to go to the park to see Twilight. If she couldn't go, she would usually hang out with her at night. The next day was a holiday, and she wanted to see if she could find her.

'Oh, Twilight~ Where are you?' She called out.

As soon she said that someone tapped her on the shoulder.

'Hey, Frisk!' It was Twilight, smiling.

Every time Frisk sees her, it fills her heart with warmth.

'(Giggles) Twilight Sparkle, you actually came!' Both of them embraced each other. 'Come on, let's go.'

Sitting down in an open area, they wanted to catch up on their lives.

'So... How is your life in Equestria?' Frisk asked.

'It's alright. Though, I wish the humans that joined us did meet us in real life.' She replied.

Frisk realized something. 'But wait... How did you even get here in the first place?'

'Oh, right. A few years ago, I woke up and everything seemed normal, until... I went to your room and realized it didn't look like how it was in the dream. I asked the others, they have no idea what I am talking about.' Twilight explained. 'When I entered the human world portal, for some reason it took me here instead of Canterlot high.'

'But why did that happen?' Frisk asked curiously.

'I don't really know why' she answered. 'I was confused, and I walked around in my human form to see what's going on. I see what looks like monsters since they don't look like humans. I was kinda treated badly by the humans since my skin color was one type no one has seen before, but the monsters think I am just fine. That's why I always hide here in the park. But then... I met you.'

Frisk smiled. 'You know, our adventures may have been very interesting, but I had an exciting adventure before you even knew me.'

'Really? How did it go?'

'Well... I can't tell much, but the most important fact is that I helped humans and monsters live together in peace.' Frisk said. 'Maybe I will tell you when I have time.'

'I am looking forward to that,' Twilight thought.

Frisk had an idea. 'Say, do you want to meet my friends and family?'

'Maybe just the younger ones.' She replied.


The two had quite an enjoyable time together. Eventually, Frisk decided it was okay to tell her classmates about it at school, so the following Monday she thought it would be cool to tell them. It was recess time, and Frisk went up to her friends.

'And I was like, "Oatmeal, are you crazy?", and she laughed her head off!' Her friend, Dan, said to her other friend, Joseph.

'LOL, that's so funny!' He replied.

Frisk came in during their conversation.

'Oh, hey Frisk, what's up?' Joseph asked.

'I was just wondering... You guys saw that every time I leave quickly when the last lesson ends, right?'

'Yeah, what about it?' Dan questioned.

'I decided to tell you guys the truth, and please, believe me, this is all legit.'


'Nah, that can't possibly be true.' Dan said.

'It's true! Why would I be in such a hurry every day if it's not the case?

Just then, her friend Stacy came. 'I heard you guys were talking about a pony coming here, is it true?'

Frisk was relieved. 'Oh, thank goodness that someone trusts me.'

Stacy gasped. 'Really!? Can I meet her?'

'Sure,' Frisk replied. 'Oh, and is your friend Amy interested? It's optional, I'm just curious.'

When Amy heard about it, she immediately jumped up in excitement. 'Really Frisk!? Oh, you need to take me to her! Ponies are my favorite!'


After school, the three went to the park as a group. The two weren't in a hurry, so they can stay for a bit.

'Good thing we finished most of our stuff during the school day,' Stacy whispered.

'I know right? Otherwise, we wouldn't actually come!' Amy whispered back.

As they were walking, they heard sounds from above.

'You two hide for a bit, I gotta get her down.' Frisk whispered to them. The two hid behind the trees nearby.

Frisk saw Twilight flying in the air. 'Hey, Twilly! I'm over here!'

She turned back, to see her friend. '(Giggles) I'm coming Frisk, stay there!'

As she landed, Frisk's friends were super excited.

'Wow... she's not just a pony, she is a princess!' Amy whispered.

Stacy was amazed by how beautiful she looked. 'How'd you know that?'

'Can't you see? She has the horn and wings! Only princesses can be alicorns like that!'

As Frisk finished petting Twilight (she was in pony form), she brought up the news.

'Some of my friends desperately wanted to see you, they are very interested in ponies.' Frisk smiled.

Twilight gasped. 'Really? Where are they?'

'I'll get them.' Frisk turned to the trees. 'Hey girls, you can come out now!'

As Amy and Stacy came out, they were very shy, considering they are standing in front of a princess.

'(Giggles) Hi! I'm Twilight Sparkle, Frisk's friend.' She said to them, holding out her hoof.

Both of them came for a handshake. 'Hello, your highness. We are so glad to meet you!' Amy exclaimed.

'We absolutely love ponies, but we never saw one like you before!'

Twilight felt a bit embarrassed but she felt really happy. 'Just call me Twilight, I'm okay with it.'

The four chatted for a bit, about their history of their interest of ponies, and some other stuff. But, Twilight didn't mind they spread the news.

'Maybe we should make a video together with you, it will be so cool!' Amy said.

'Interesting... You girls are like those guys from my dream, they make videos of them playing video games.' Twilight replied. 'And Stacy, you were actually one of them.'

'Really? That's awesome!' Stacy exclaimed. 'Oh, we have to go now, it was nice meeting you, Twilight Sparkle!'

'You too girls, it was nice to see you.' She said.

As they left, Frisk also remembered that it was time for her to go as well.

'Well, I guess I'm off as well.' She said.

Twilight sighed. 'I wish we could always just stay and talk a bit longer. You're my best friend.'

'(Laughs) Awww... Don't say that, Twilly...' Frisk's face was turning red. 'Honestly, I feel the same.'

Twilight was shy as well. '(Squee) Awwww shucks, you're so sweet.' She brought her close. Frisk smiled as well and hugged her friend.

But this is where it gets real interesting. Suddenly, the world around them started shaking.

'Whoa, what's going on?' Frisk asked.

A minute later, the reality was tearing apart, and revealing cracks.

'Wh-What? Why is this happening?'

When the place around them is completely gone, they realize this isn't good.

'Oh, you've got to be-Ahhhh!!!' Frisk was dropping into the abyss of this weird reality.

Twilight wanted to fly up, but for some reason, they weren't working.

'No no no no no no!!' She too, also fell.