• Published 5th Feb 2017
  • 347 Views, 0 Comments

Dreamy pair - Inactive Pone



What if... Everything that happened in my trilogy, 'Harmony Quest', was all just... a dream?

  • ...
 0
 347

Chapter 1:Just a dream?

One sunny morning, Frisk woke up from her bed. The sunshine shining through her bedroom window, the birds chirping outside, it was just... a beautiful and normal day.

Frisk stretched herself. 'Good morning Equestria!' She thought.

As she tried to rub her eyes to get a better view, she realized... it doesn't feel as usual.

'Wait... what in the... Huh?' Frisk rubbed her eyes again and gently opened them. She was shocked; she saw something unexpected.

'Wh-What!? Wh- what the-WHAT!? Why am I human again? I didn't turn myself into a human before I slept!' She cried, looking at her arms. She tried to look at the rest of herself. She was right; from top to bottom, she was a human. Then, she looked around her room.

'Wait a minute... This isn't my room in her castle... What is going on?' Frisk saw the room around her, and it looked nothing like her room in Twilight's castle. Then, the door opened.

'Sister? What's the matter? I heard your cries,' It was her brother, Asriel.

She looked at her brother. 'Asriel? Aren't you... much older than this?' He looked like a 7-year old.

Asriel was confused. 'What are you talking about, Frisk? I am always like this!' He showed his sister a cute face.

'Please listen to me, I-'

Asriel went over to her and pulled her close. 'Haha, you little sister, you are having dreams again, are you not?' He smiled. 'Oh, come on buddy, cheer up! Nothing bad will happen. Come on, let's go down and have breakfast.' He left the room.

Frisk realized what's happening. 'Wait... All of that... everything... my quest for the cure, my trip to Equestria, my achievements on bringing technology there, leading the ponies to win the war... it was all a dream!?' She cried in fear.


As she went down, she saw her parents just casually doing their own thing. And, her dad, Asgore, was actually there as well.

'Dad?' Frisk asked.

'Hello, my daughter! Feeling good today?' He asked with a smile.

Her mind was strongly telling her to hug her father, but she knew what happened was a dream, so she didn't do it.

'I don't know... I must be feeling a bit weird... I'll tell you when we have breakfast.' She replied nervously.

As they were having breakfast that Frisk's mom cooked before she left, Asriel brought up the question.

'So... Frisk, what's the matter with you today?' He asked in curiosity.

'I must have... just woke up from an extremely long dream.' She answered. 'Do you want me to tell you what happened?'

As Asgore nodded his head, someone else came down.

'Hey everyone, what's up?' She said, sliding down the rail of the staircase. 'Hey, Frisk! I just had the best dream ever!' She turned to Asriel. 'How are you feeling today, my sweet brother?'

He sighed. 'Chara, my sister is having nightmares again.'

As she sits next to Frisk, she was curious. 'Oh, what could've happened, little sister?'

'Okay, as much I would want to ask what in the world is going on right now, let me tell what happened in my dream.' Frisk said.


Her story was so long, that during midway, Asgore had to go.

'Sorry Frisk, dad's gotta go to work now.' He said. 'Tell me what I missed later.'

'Alright, see you soon!' She replied.

It was after breakfast, and the three sat in the living room together to listen to Frisk's story.

'Okay, where was I just now?' She asked.

'You were talking about you and Twilight being best friends,' Chara told her.

'Ah, yes. That's it for the second quarter, now the third...'


'...Aaaaaaand that's pretty much it.' She said. She saw Asriel sleeping. 'Hey, wake up Asriel!' She tapped his back.

'Oh, sorry! I was getting bored of the part after you died in the war.' He chuckled.

Chara was wondering for a bit. 'So... You wanted to save a country, and then met a pony princess, and traveled to her world and saved it, after that, you brought technology into their world, and then you helped the ponies win a war between humans and ponies. Pretty legit.'

Frisk nodded. 'Yeah, what's wrong with it?'

'Wow, that is one story I will never forget.' Asriel giggled. 'But... What's wrong with you today?'

'I have so many questions right now...' Frisk was scratching her head. 'Okay, first of all, why do I have an older sister?' She pointed at Chara. 'And secondly, if she is Chara, who is my actual mother? Oh, and also, where the freak am I!?' She cried.

Chara tried to calm her down. 'Calm down! Geez, being the big sister is so frustrating...' She muttered. 'What's wrong with your memory, Frisk?'

Asriel sighed. 'Alright, let's just start this over from the top. This is Chara, your older sister, who is two years older than you. I am Asriel, your younger brother, two years younger than you. You're the middle child, being nine years old.'

Frisk gasped. 'I... I am a kid again?'

'Yes you are, my little Frisk.' Chara chuckled, touching her shoulder. 'And, for that second question, you are back in our world of Undertale.'

'(Giggles) I think I kinda forgot the names of my friends... I don't suppose....?' Frisk turned to her brother.

'Alright... (sigh) this is going to be a long day...'