• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 1,309 Views, 2 Comments

Celestia's Fury - Kyuubi16



A story of love and loss.

  • ...
6
 2
 1,309

Celestia Unleashed!

Celestia's Fury

0

Naruto x Princess Celestia



0

Story Start

0

There on the Stone platform was the dark, insectoid form of Queen Chrysalis. Her Harlequin eyes reflected unbelievable malevolence. The remains of the army were gathered above an ashen colored wasteland with autumn colored trees and dead plant like coloring the landscape. The Dark gray Changeling continued her monologue.

"From the moment of my birth, my life has been that of the shadows. These very shadows which I have proudly worn like a cloak and sharpened into a fine blade until the day I would wield this blade to strike down those who have opposed me. This blade, whether they be fangs or claws belong to those loyal to the cause and who worship me and our desires and hunger fueling us, empowering us to bloody our claws and lips, devouring those who oppose us. It is my dream to put an end to those who cast us in the shadows. To bleed the life out of our oppressors who force us underground and look down on us as lesser beings. This very blade to be used dehorn and dewing our oppressors and to bleed their foals into goblets of gold. A world befitting for our kinds as this cycle will now be brought to an end. Rejoice, as struggle at long last will come to an end!"

Magic aura Brilliant green

"You are right about one thing Chrysalis. It is time we put an end to this once and for all." The sudden words caught the Queen by surprise and she turned around to see the figure of the Princess Celestia.

Celestia calmly floated before her, the occasional slow flap of her wings keeping her aloft.

"You!" the Changeling Queen snarled as the brilliant green of her magical aura channeled through her. "You should have stayed in that other dimension! You've saved me the trouble in hunting you down Princess." Chrysalis, riding off the high of her previous battle with Celestia ending in her favor launched magic as Sun Goddess. That and the fact that Crysalis was banking on Celestia being weakened from her dimensional journey factored that this battle would be as brief as the last one.

Celestia's horn glowed and a flash of light erected around Celestia rendering Crysalsis's attack useless.

"What are you fools waiting for! Attack!" Crysalsis barked out. Despite the rumors of Celestia's great powers and history, she was known for her incredibly forgiving nature. Chrysalis though who hardly knew about mercy was far more threatening with her willingness to drain your life force than merely being knocked out and locked away until they learned their lesson by the Princess. So the creature's charged forward, the Changeling skittering across the ground with the Diamond Dogs burrowing and the serpents taking toward the sky.

And in a moment it all happened. A warm sunlike glow radiated around the Princess. And in a sudden pulse it echoed as scolding waves of hot air coursed through the sky and practically lit the ground ablaze. All those caught in the blast could only feel the pain and smell of burning flesh. Pain. It was the only sensation they knew as their bodies betrayed, most passing out from the sheer shock of the attack.

Chrysalis merely shielded herself from the waves. When it was over Chrysalis couldn't help but become overcome with fury. She would not be made a fool of. Not with her promised day so close. "I will not be defeated by the likes of you. I defeated you once! I will defeat you again and this time I won't make the same mistake of leaving you alive." Her horn glowed as she began channeling all over magic. It was going to be one decisive blow." Screaming, she let loose a powerful beam of green light.

Though instead of flooring the princess the beams of energy were merely split and sent harmlessly in various directions. "I want you to understand. These words I'm about to say to you. And come to understand why I'm about to do what I'm going to do."

Chrysalis could practically feel her blood chill. This wasn't the soft ruler from before. No, the nature she was being confronted with was rather cold. She had seen the jovial side of Celestia when she had impersonated her niece all those years ago and even the panicked and determined fighter who she had somehow miraculously overcome during their bout, but something was different. In fact, this situation was different from any factor she could have calculated. In all her years she had only known the Princess to actively combat a threat when she absolutely had no choice. And it was that very same atmosphere that prevented anyone from moving against the Princess.

"I am the brightest star of Equestria. A symbol of good and harmony. Countless evils were defeated in order to achieve this delicate balance. Daylight is my domain. In order to keep my ponies safe, I made choices that often left me conflicted. Those were the words I told myself and live by. For my sister, consumed by darkness I banished her for 1,000 years for the good of Equestria. Though many recount that as a victory, I see that as my greatest failure. For I fail to be honest to myself and see my sister was silently suffering and as such abandoned her when she needed me most. And even with the power of the Elements of Harmony it took a great deal of my power to keep the seal that bound her for 1,000 years. And it was for that reason why my bounds with the elements weakened. I was blind to the fact that my sister's Kindness and Generosity was waning."

"If you think some sob story is going to make me break down and plead to mend my ways then you are wrong Princess." Once more the Changeling Queen took a jab at Celestia's title. "All it shows that you were too weak to maintain the power you gained."

Celestia did not let Chrysalis jab deter her. "I want you to understand why I'm going to do what I'm going to do. I want you to understand that you pushed me. I want you to remember why even the likes of Discord and Sombra were sealed away in comparison to your punishment." Once more Chrysalis tried to attack only to be blasted back by a powerful force of concussive magic that knocked the breath out of her.

A green beam of Changeling magic, several green beams of Changeling magic charged towards Celestia.

"Changeling swarm attack!" A Changeling alpha, one of the lieutenants of the majesty's Changeling swarms. "Protect our Queen!" The changelings swarmed her, without as much as a thought about living or dying. They were proud to sacrifice themselves for their queen.

Despite their numbers the creatures found themselves unable so much as to push the Sun Goddess back. They then found themselves hoisted by powerful magic and bombarded with hot sheering pain. The moisture in the air began to dry out as the bodies of the changelings began to convulse in a horrible shape.

As Chrysalis watched as her horde was tortured something clicked within her mind. Her loyal soldiers always followed her words without an argument. They readily risked their lives without a moment's hesitation and did everything they could to please her. As she watched their suffering she began to feel apprehension and fear for their lives. No matter Chrysalis's thirst for power she always held pride in how she rallied her soldiers. Her minions. Essentially her children.

She then being boiled alive, pleading for her to save them chipped through the wall of anger and vengeance that took ahold of the Queen's heart. It was at that moment she was reminded her original purpose for invading Equestria in the first place. "Wait... Do what you want with me, but...please, I beg you, spare my Changelings! They're my children...please, show them mercy!"

"Mercy?" Celestia began with a cold whisper. "You wish for me to show mercy? Do you remember when your Changelings attacked Canterlot? Terrorized my little ponies? How you planned to cocoon them and turn them into batteries to feed on. How you assaulted me and my people? Kidnapped my niece, enslaved her, beloved and threatened to murder my student and her friends?"

Celestia listed off, her voice rising with each crime that was listed. "…and even after all that. Even after all those crimes, even when my sister and many of my subjects pleaded for you and your kind to be dealt with, I showed you mercy. Unlike many others, I turned the other cheek and left you and your crime in peace. All I've ever done was to try and to live in peace while keeping my ponies safe, but you and others like you couldn't leave well enough alone. I've done everything in my power to be peaceful and to live with harmony with others. For as long as I remembered I've offered mercy and friendship hoping that we could avoid the path of bloodshed, but now I realize I was wrong. There are those out there who cannot be redeemed. Creatures who cannot be negotiated with, and those who do not know the meaning of the word mercy. The funny thing is, even after this latest attempt I would have forgiven you. I would have forgiven you, but this time you went too far. You murdered the love of my life. For over a thousand years I had closed my heart to love, the thought of losing my other half and inevitably was far too painful. But then I met him and I opened my heart to the possibility of love again, but you and your kind took him away from me and I realized now. It could have easily been any of my subjects. And what's to stop you from doing the same to my niece, my sister, or my student. Because I held myself back, I failed to once more to stop one of your assaults, but no more. I always feared that somepony could be hurt or something could break if I were to let go, but now I realized that was all a naïve dream. Never again will I fail those I care about knowing my choice of inaction led to that result." And with that Celestia's aura exploded with incredible power a blinding light soon faded as Celestia's mane and tail glowed with a divine energy that mirrored the color of the sun itself. "Never again will I stand by and allow others to put themselves in harm's way. Never again will I allow others to fight my fight. Never again will I allow my subjects to come to harm!" and with that Celestia was now ready to strike down her enemies.

Raging with the Power of a Solar Flare and consumed by grief Celestia plans to reduce her enemy to ashes! Tune in next chapter for the finale of this fic