• Published 29th Jan 2017
  • 983 Views, 28 Comments

Undertales of Friendship: Adventures and Antics - ngrey651



Various little stories in the "Undertales of Friendship" realm of all shapes and sizes for everyone to enjoy. To make you laugh, make you cry, or make you grip your seat.

  • ...
4
 28
 983

Underfells of Fiendship, Part 3: A Mother's Love

Twilight stopped before the orphanage. She had no intent on involving him, not after all he had been through, but given the situation she could use the added help. She knocked on the door and waited, the door opening to reveal little Scootaloo, who was done up like a princess with a groan.

"Hi, your highness." She said morosely. Twilight, however, clearly was focused on other things.

"I take it Squirt is here?"

Scootaloo nodded, then noticed how serious Twilight looked. "What's wrong?"

"Frisk.... Asriel... Chara... their lives are in great danger. And I am afriad to stop them I need a master of underhanded plots."

Scootaloo nodded. "Just a moment." She said, going back in. It was one fact no one really knew about her or Huey, was that they were orphans. And yet, despite that, they were quite happy. The den mother, Spring Breeze, was a good mare, and was kind to all kids. After Shinedown had left, Squirt moved here, and dedicated himself to helping out the other orphans.

It was to keep a promise, Twilight remembered, a promise he made to his father, to be better. She smiled as the little halfblood soon approached, the grey furred little pony done up in a tuxedo. It was hard not to laugh, even given the situation, but it was clear he was as unhappy about the attire as Scootaloo.

"Lost a bet with Huey again?" Twilight allowed herself to ask. Squirt nodded.

"Who knew he could climb trees so well, then leap to another without a hitch! No wonder Diamond has a crush on him. He is just....." He quieted down as he saw how serious she looked. "Trouble."

"Big time."

Squirt refocused, getting a mean looking smile. "Good. I like trouble."

*********************************

"Will you stop squirming?!" Dark Toriel said, trying to spread butter on Asriel, but he was so ticklish it was doing no good, and wound up looking just comical. Finally even she could not keep from laughing, despite her best efforts, it was just so silly. She was getting tired of waiting and had decided to devour the three children, but so far the prep work was going very slowly, and as silly as it was winding up, it was clear that she was going to have an empty belly for quite awhile longer, especially now that she had finally started laughing herself, both meal and chef on the floor, unable to do anything but laugh this was so silly.

Frisk and Chara, still hanging by their ankles, could only stare at the sight.

"Remind me again why we should be worried?" Frisk asked.

"Because she is an evil version of our mom who wants to kill us." Chara said, though right now he was having a hard time believing it. Up until now she had been commanding, tyrannical, and even a little cruel. But during this moment the three were seeing another side: One more like the Toriel they knew. It was clear that the two did have one thing in common. While maybe not in the same way, they did love their kids.

"Oh. I had to remember that." Frisk said, trying not to laugh as the flour covered-Asriel stood up, Evil Toriel standing and looking fierce.

"I'm gonna get'cha! I'm gonna eat'cha!" She said, chasing Asriel, who was having too much fun to be scared it had gotten so silly by this point. Finally chef and meal had to sit to catch their breath, Evil Toriel laughing as she leaned against the wall.

"This is why I like to enslave kids who fell down. They are so much fun, not to mention hard working, obedient, and delicious."

Up until the last one the three nodded. But at the last word they cringed a little. She looked out the window, still smiling.

"Eh, it's not dark yet, and you cannot really escape, we can wait a little longer before we continue. But come sundown I have a three course meal to make." She hmms. "I wonder if I turn you to dust and mix you with sugar you would make good crust for the pie, Asriel."

Chara bleched. "You're kind of a sicko, you know that, right?"

Toriel looked to Chara. "I know. But so were you, where I came from. Humans there basically tore themselves apart. They are even more evil than we are, most of them, and have a real dictatorship on the surface. So, enslaving kiddos who come to the underground actually is a mercy for them and a boon for us. But when we get enough we will merge with them and destroy humanity." She hmmmed. "On the other hand, this world is much more peaceful, and would be much easier to conquer..."

Frisk shuddered, remembering a few recent events. "Not another Genocide...."

"What? No! What good is a world that is empty?" Evil Toriel approached Frisk, poking his tummy some. "It's pointless. I may be evil, but even I have my limits. And besides, I rather have a larder full of slaves." She smiled, turning away as she mumbled to herself. "And a few I keep CLOSE."

Memories shot back as she returned to the counter of working away with some bread dough some time ago back in her world, the one called Neil beside her mixing some spices.He was so nice to her... even after revealing her true nature, and he was easily her favorite. She also recalled the little girl, Hope, and how she was really good at cleaning, and how good she was at escaping, to the point it almost became a game. Then she recalled the only one she had who died... Her Chara. He had managed to go to the surface, and swore he would get the souls needed to free the monsters and enslave humanity forever. He wanted so much to be their hero, to make her proud. He had gotten so close with Asriel's help, so very close. But... the humans executed them at the barrier, mocking the monsters by taking what Toriel had loved most. She froze as she recalled that, recalled her loneliness for so long, and how the slaves she had now filled her void, how her plots soon would reach fruition. She would have total control, one way or another.

And then.... she would live happily ever after with her little slaves, to give them chores and fatten and hug and eat, FOREVER. The thought made her smile, now that she was close again.

"Mom?" She heard in her mind, the voice of Neil. Her favorite. She went wide eyed as the memory flooded back as she saw him over a torn apart picture, one of the surface, one of those who hurt him...

She shook her head and refocused, the three watching curiously even as Asriel was chained up again. For a moment... she looked....sad.

Maybe they could use that.

*****************

"So that's the situation. If we do not give them the Lapis by sundown they are going to die." Toriel explained to Squirt. He was taking notes, and occasionally looking to the two captured skelteons, the true Sans and Papyrus watching them VERY closely.

"Well, I don't see any way around giving them the stone, and we don't really need it anymore right?" He said. Muffet sighed sadly.

"No... I suppose not, though it sure was handy." She sighed, handing th stone over reluctantly. "It will be some time before another can be made, takes alot of magic."

Squirt held it for a moemnt and chuckled. "And who says they get to keep it?"

Twilight hmmed. "What's your plan?"

Squirt chuckled. "Well. they are likely in the palace of the two sisters, and if I recall that place has more secret doors than I do Playpony magazines." He went wide eyed. "I mean....I read those for the articles!"

Everyone snickered, but he continued.

"ANYWAYS... We can use that... Especially with the help of a certain legend."

Toriel blinked. "That sounds so terrible!"

From his cage, Underfell Sans chuckled. "heh, got our attention kid."

Underfell Papyrus nodded. "INDEED, WORTHY OF THE ROYAL GUARD."

Squirt chuckled. "Eh, I learned from the best. Besides... even good boys are allowed to be bad, if it is for the right reason." He winked at them, giving a rather nasty smile.

This would be a prank to remember.

****************

Dark Toriel watched as the sun went down all the way, sighing. The time had come.

"Alright.... guess it is back to baking human pie." SHe stood up, looking to the three. "You know.... I will say this has actually been fun, like back home for me."

Chara spoke up. It was now or never. "The kids back home... I don't believe when you said you don't miss them."

Dark Toriel froze. But Frisk chimed in.

"You didn't want to hurt us right away because we are kids too, because we remind you of them, right?"

Dark Toriel sighed. Asriel was next.

"I bet even evil as you are you still love them and they you."

Toriel froze, then smiled, waving a finger with a chuckle. "Nice try. Oh I will not deny I miss my kids, and I do love them a lot, especially with whipped cream and sprinkles. But you have me pegged wrong if you think I value anything else as highly as them, even you, my kin in another world. See, I KNOW your not my kids. I love you, I have fun with you, and I know you'll be fine slaves and family back home. But understand this: I have no qualms about eating you either, Lapis or no. I am what humans call a maneater, a carnivore, a predator, all of that and more, and while I will not deny my kids at home I value as my family, and love more than life itself, I would not hesitate to eat them for good in a heartbeat."

Frisk cringed. "But... before...."

"With Asriel? Dear, I love to have fun, be it making meals or chopping heads. Besides, happy meals taste better."

Asriel cringed. "So.... it was a trick?!"

Dark Toriel nodded. "Sorry kiddos, I know you think I value the lives of children, and schmaltz like that, but the truth is, I am evil, my kids have a little evil, and I LIKE being evil, having that little bit of LOVE mixed with my love. No sweet talk is going to change that. So you better accept your fate and what I am, because, one thing I know, even as nice or as mean as I can be, no matter how much I love or hate my children and my kin, I have a very key philosophy." With that, her fingers lit up with flame and she got a sinister smile.

"IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED."

Evil Toriel raised a finger and pointed at Frisk, when all of a sudden a cry came out fom outside.

"TORIEL! TORIEL! WE HAVE THE LAPIS!"

The Goat woman went wide eyed, then grinned, clapping her hands together. "Papyrus! I knew that skeleton would come through." She looked out a nearby window, and saw Evil Papyrus and Evil Sans, both leading a grey toned pony by a leash. And then Papyrus revealed the stone, engraved with the seal of the underground, its runes shining deep blue.

"Well done boys!" She said. "And just in time for supper! I'll meet you in the main audience chamber!" She said, straightening up and moving in absolute joy, none of the three Underfell beings aware of what was in store. Back at the village Squirt had told his plan to the others in secret so the two evil skelebros could not hear, and now the Mane Six were watching from nearby bushes in the Everfree, along with Zecora, Good Toriel, and Starlight.

"I have to admit, that kid has a real talent for pranks. This one may just be his best yet." Toriel said, trying not to be too loud. Twilight turned to everyone.

"Alright, we all know the plan. Pinkie Pie, you and Sans head for the organ room."

"Checkaroony!" Pinkie said, ready to head in.

"Rarity, you, Fluttrshy, and Rainbow Dash find the three boys and get them out."

Rarity nodded, suspiciously in shimmering attire. "Leave it to us Twilight." Applejack, you and Zecora got the secret halls. Let's scare the scaremasters silly."

Zecora nodded, holding various potion vials. "Too bad this isn't Nightmare Night, this is going to be a devious fright."

Toriel hmmed. "And me?"

"You're with me. If all else fails, you me and Starlight will blast our way through. Your counterpart will not be able to see what hit her."

Toriel nodded, snapping her fingers and forming a fireball. "Just understand if she hurt those boys, I am not holding back."

Twilight nodded, everyone heading for the secrect way in, Squirt watching them go and trying not to laugh.

Operation: Scared Shitless was now in effect.

**********************

In the main chamber, Evil Toriel smiled as she was given the Lapis, stroking it like a favorite pet. "Well done boys. With this we are one step closer to our goal."

Evil Papyrus nodded. "YEAH, EVEN WITH US BEING CAPTURED THEY MET ALL THE DEMANDS! IT IS SIMPLY..."

Toriel froze. "What did you just say?"

Evil Sans chuckled. "heh, we got boned. but no worries. you got frisky face so we had the upper hand. they knew you took no survivors come suppertime."

Dark Toriel hmmmed. Something wasn't right here. "I smell a rat, boys. This seems too easy. They would have tried to barter with you two,just just surrender outright." She looked to Squirt, and hmmed. "Perhaps this little dibbun can tell us just what is up, especially if he values his friends as more than fricasse?"

Squirt shrugged. "Eh, makes me no never mind as long as I get a leg."

Suddenly, the castle went dark, and screams were heard from the kitchen area where the three were being held. Evil Toriel spun about, readying her fire, as suddenly a ghostly shadow appeared.

"Foolish beings of red and black, it seems that brains are what you lack! You have violated the palace of Nightmare Moon, so now you'll all be brougth to your DOOM! HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

As the light faded in, the three eeped as they saw that their little captive had been replaced by a skeleton coatred in blood and gore, Papyrus leaping into Sans arms and the duo leaping into Toriels. She promptly dropped the duo.

"Fools! We see worse back home on any Tuesday!"

"YEAH, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! NOT AFTER SOME GHOST PONY WANTS TO KILL US!"

Evil Sans hmmmed. "maybe this is what they were talking about when we told them where you were. they mentioned some kind of shadow pony or something, the spirit of nightmare mooning or somethinbg like that, wasn't totally paying attention."

Papyrus hmmed. "IF THIS SPIRIT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS PONIES DEMISE...."

Toriel blinked. "The prisoners!"

In a flash, the three rushed upstairs, none noticing as the skeleton returned to his normal state, snickering at how useful his changeling blood was.

"Damn, what would dad say if he saw THAT one? Man, I love being bad for a good cause." He snickered. "In any case, up to the others now. Those three have NO IDEA how frightening my buddies can be!"

*********************

"By the underground." Evil Toriel managed to get out as she entered the kitchen. It was a shambles. the coutertop has been completely demolished, the spices she was planning to use thrown about everywhere, and the chains had been torn apart.

And the blood. So.... much... blood....

"BOSS.... WE SHOULD DEPART AT ONCE. THIS PLACE... IT IS..."

"Is what you idiot?! Someone is trying to make fools of us. Well it will not work! Nothing will startle me! NOTHING!"

And as she said that, organ music began to play, and the floor underneath her gave way into a large chute. Evil Sans and Papyrus had no time to ponder it though, as soon they beheld a truly horrifying sight. Flying in from outside was a massive yellow batpony, as well as a trio of ghastly spirits, which looked for all the world like twisted forms of the three kids, except in forms worse than Genociders. The duo let out a scream and bolted into the hall... only to be face to face with a massive shadowy image of the creature from before, clothed in moonstone armor, cruel canines dripping with blood.

"Three little morsels are not enough to satiate my hunger.... but your SOULS will do just fine!"

Evil Sans and Evil Papyrus turned and bolted as fast as they could, even as large purple beams slammed into the walls all abut them. As the duo left the corridor, the shadow turned and snickered, turning back into Rarity, who chuckled as Fluttershy landed, as well as the three kids.

"I have to say, that was positively fun! I must take up dramatic performance!"

"I thought you already did." Chara managed to get out before Fluttershy... sorry... FlutterBAT smacked the back of his head, their forms slowly losing their glow thanks to Zecora's potion.

"Well, hopefully that got them running long enough for us to jet." Rainbow Dash said. "Come on, let's blow before those three realize what happened."

Nodding in agreement, Fluttershy and Rainbow began to evacuate the group, which soon had Squirt added to it, the Lapis in his hoof. Now, the rest would have to use brute force.

******************************

Evil Toriel ran from where she slid out, until she slammed into Papyrus and Sans, al three looking about as maniacial laughter filled the air. Evil Toriel swallowed.

"Ok, I admit, this place is bad even for me. Let's get outta here!"

"way ahead of you boss! literally!" Sans said, bolting out the main door, Papyrus close behind. But before Evil Toriel ran, she suddenly noticed the pink form playing the organ, and gritted her teeth.

"YOU." She said, raising herhand, forming a fireball, ready to throw... when a large one slammed into her from behind. She turned and went wide eyed, face to fae with Good Toriel.

"So, seems you didn't get the message. Well I will be direct. My children are not for enslavement, nor is this world. And if you hurt my children again, I will not show MERCY. Do we understand one another?!"

Evil Toriel growled. "Threaten all you want goody-two-shoes. This isn't over. I'll be back, and I will have the Lapis and the way home. I will not est until I have my revenge!"

And with that, she bolted past Toriel, following her minions, angry at her plan falling apart, while Good Toriel and the others cheered as they were reunited with the kids. They even got back the Lapis thanks to Squirt's pickpocket skills, and Squirt as a result got a lot of hugs for both that and a successful plan.

"Man, that was awesome, you coming out of nowhere and dimming the lights. How did you all do that?!" He asked. But everyone froze. Zecora even hmmed, still holding the spirit potion. AND IT WAS STILL CORKED.

"Wait a second..." Squirt said, everyone wide eyed as a ghostly form came out of the ground, showing a shadowy clone of Nightmare Moon as it looke dwith white, glowing eyes.

"Boo." It said, everyone running from the castle, the form chuckling some as they ran for it. Slowly, it reverted to a very familar looking princess, chuckling as she removed her false fangs.

"I must remember this on Nightmare Night. Might be fun to bring up the shadow pony again." She said, hoof bumping the shadowy form, which winked a glowing eye.

***************************

On a distant hilltop, Evil Toriel growled and schemed. True she had been defeated but now she had purpose. She WOULD get home and lead an invasion for this outrage. The Ponies MUST pay.

And pay DEARLY.

THE END?





















In the New Home of Underfell, Neil watched out the window. He looked to the other kids.

"She isn't back yet." He said.

"What do we do? What if she...?" An asian child said, clothed in black shogun armor.

"Relax, she won't die easily." Another said, a girl looking like a desperado. "Hell, she's better at it than my family."

Near the six slaves, another cracked his knuckles, clothed in a red and black sweater. "Relax guys. Mom has the skelebros with him. And hey... if they fail.... mom can count on us to have her back."

He turned, giving a creepy smile. "Wherever she is, we'll make those who hurt our goatmom pay, and do what we can to make her happy. Let's go find her and prove it."

The kids cheered, holding up some very nasty looking weapons...