• Published 9th Jan 2017
  • 671 Views, 38 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 9: Endgame - Bahamut0



A new foe has risen from the darkness and is set on destroying Burst's world! This is the final chapter in Yu-Gi-Oh EQG! But will this be the end? Or is it simply a new beginning?

  • ...
3
 38
 671

Prologue

"The time has come...", the woman said as she took hold of the card that was pulsating with dark energy. "Only one component remains. For once you are summoned, it will all be over." She then gazed at an image of Sunset. "And she has the last piece I need to bring you out..." Sunset was walking home when she felt a chill in the air. She turned around, and found a cloaked figure standing in the direction behind her.

"I'm guessing you're not exactly friendly...", Sunset said as she got her duel disk ready. The cloaked woman let out a chuckle.

"You assume correctly. You have something I need, and it doesn't look like you're going to give it to me by choice." The woman then readied her own duel disk. "So it looks like I'm going to have to take it."

Sunset: 8000
????: 8000

"I've got the first move!", Sunset said as she drew her hand! "I special summon Guardian Eatos and end my turn! Your move!"

"I draw.", the woman said. "I play Card Destruction! Now we both discard our hands to draw new ones. Perfect. I banish the light and dark monster in my graveyard to special summon Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End!" Sunset's eyes widened as the legendary banned monster appeared! "Now I activate his effect! I pay 1000 life points so that we send all cards on the field and in our hands! Now you take 300 points of damage for each card sent!"

"Nnnggghh!", Sunset winced as she took damage from Chaos Emperor's powerful effect!

"I'll end my turn.", the woman said with a smirk.

Sunset: 5300
????: 7000

"That card's banned! How can you use it?", Sunset snapped! The woman still had a smirk on her face.

"Trade secret."

"I draw! This could be handy later. For now I'll end my turn.", Sunset said as she drew her next card.

"My move then. I draw! I'll set a card and attack you directly!" Sunset winced as Chaos Emperor Dragon's breath attack collided with her life points! "I end my turn."

Sunset: 2300
????: 7000

"I draw! Nice! I banish one light and one dark monster to summon my own envoy monster! Come on out BLS!"

"Not so fast! I activate Chaos Trap Hole! If you would summon a light or dark monster, I can negate the summon and banish the monster!"

"No! Now I've got nothing left! I...I end my turn.", Sunset said with a defeated look on her face.

"And now it all ends!", the cloaked woman said with a maniacal grin! "End it Chaos Emperor Dragon!" Sunset braced herself as her life points dropped to zero! "But I'm not done yet..." Sunset looked at her BLS card, and saw it being pulled away from her!

"BLS!", she cried! BLS tried to escape the pull this woman had on him, but it was no use!

"At last...now I have everything I need.", the woman said with a dark smile. Sunset watched as the woman teleported away, and soon fainted. Fortuantely, Gold noticed her passed out and noticed the damage done by this one duel.

'Who...or what...could have done this?', he thought.