• Published 4th Jan 2017
  • 2,486 Views, 12 Comments

Toothless in Equestria - RandomHumanBeging4112



Hiccup and Toothless find themselves in Equestria

  • ...
9
 12
 2,486

Time to Meet the Royals!

"So, uh, when are the um, royals getting here?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh, they'll be here soon." Twilight answered.

"Right. So, what should I say?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, Princess Ember will mostly ask about the dragons, as well as examine them, the two pony sisters will mostly ask you about leading, and how your world works politically, Cadence and Shinning Armor will probably ask about your villages defenses, and King Thorax will ask about, well, I don't really know. So, you should answer as honestly as you can, just be careful when it comes to animals." Twilight answered.

"Okay, so can you tell me who rules what again?" Hiccup asked.

"Okay, so Dragon Lord Ember is the ruler of the Dragon Lands, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, the two pony sisters, are the rulers of Equestria, Princess Cadence and Shinning Armor rule the Crystal Empire, and King Thorax is the ruler of the changelings." Twilight answered.

"Wait, did you say changewings?" Hiccup asked.

"No, I said changelings, what are changewings?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, they're a type of dragon that can become camouflage in our world." Hiccup answered.

"Oh, cool, changelings are creatures that can change into anything that they can see, but they don't really do that anymore, I'll have to tell you about their history at some point, it's pretty interesting." Twilight said.

"Sounds like it." Hiccup said.

Just then, Spike walked into the Great Hall.

"Twilight, the royals have arrived, would you like me to bring them?" Spike asked.

"Yes, that would be a good idea, Spike. Oh, have I introduced you to Hiccup yet?" Twilight asked.

"No, you haven't." Spike replied.

"Well, Spike this is Hiccup, and Hiccup, this is Spike, my dragon." Twilight said.

"Wow, I've never seen a dragon like you!" Hiccup said.

"That's because we're from different dimensions." Spike said.

"Well, I knew that, but as a dragon fanatic, I do love finding new dragons, maybe we can put your species in the dragon book!" Hiccup said.

"My species?"

"Yeah, the type of dragon you are." Hiccup said.

"Um, in this dimension, we don't have dragon species, we're all different, but we're similar to our ancestors." Spike said.

"Interesting, this will definitely go in the dragon book!"

"Okay, I'm gonna go get the royals." Spike said as he walked out of the hall.

Spike went in and got the royals, and sat them down in the hall. Celestia was the first to speak.

"So, Hiccup, who is the ruler of your land?" Celestia asked.

"Well, it's more like an island with a village on it, and it's quite a ruler, but a chief of the village, and that would be me." Hiccup explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I have offended you. Anyhow, how is the chief chosen?" Celestia asked.

"It's alright, you didn't offend me, and it's not so much that the chief is chosen, it's more like you're born into it, my father was the chief of our village, so when he passed away, that honor was handed down to me."

"You seem a little young to be a leader, how old are you?" Luna asked.

"Oh, I'm twenty, and my father was nearing the age of retirement, so he said he wanted to make me chief."

"But I thought you said that your father passed away, did you agree then he passed away?" Luna asked.

"Oh, that's a long story." Hiccup said.

"Well, you should probably tell it." Luna said.

"Well, it all started five years ago,"

"Wait, you've been chief since you were fifteen?!" Cadence asked.

"No, that's where I need to start for everything to make sense."

"Oh, carry on!" Cadence said cheerfully.

One explanation later...

"Oh, that makes sense now." Shining Armor said.

"Lots." Thorax agreed.

"So, do you happen to have any of those dragons here?" Ember asked.

"Yes, in fact, I'll go get them.

"Please." Ember said.

Hiccup walked into the testing room to grab Stormfly and Toothless.

"How's it going, son?" Valka asked.

"It's going fine, I just need Toothless and Stormfly so Dragon Lord Ember can see them." Hiccup answered.

"Wait, this world has a dragon lord?" Gobber asked.

"And dragons, but not like the ones back home." Hiccup answered.

"Wow, this world is amazing!" Astrid said.

"It really is, now we should get back, wouldn't want to keep the royals waiting." Hiccup said.

Hiccup took the dragons and let Ember look at them.

"Wow, these dragons are amazing! I'll have to come to your world and explore at some point!" Ember said.

"Yes, these dragons are truly amazing, now is one of them your night fury?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, this one is." Hiccup said as he gestured to Toothless, who seemed to be having a blast with Ember.

"So, Hiccup, what are you're island's defenses?" Shining Armor asked./

"Um, dragons and catapults." Hiccup answered.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Shining Armor said.

"So, what other dragons do you have, other than night furys and natters?" Thorax asked.

"Lots, well, if you're asking about the different dragons are in our dimension, lots, but if you're asking about the different dragons I have, it's just Toothless." Hiccup answered.

"So, wait, if you only own Toothless, who does Stormfly belong to?" Cadence asked.

"Oh, she belongs to Astrid." Hiccup answered.

"Who's Astrid?" Cadence asked.

"His future wife. Thanks to me." Discord said as he appeared in the hall.

"Discord, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Wait, don't you think Astrid would be angry that you've kept her dragon here?" Cadence asked, but was ignored.

"Why, am I not a royal? I am the Lord of Chaos, shouldn't I be invited?" Discord asked, answering Twilight's question.

"Well, you're not technically a royal. You don't exactly rule over a kingdom, and you took your title by force, and that's been taken away for over a thousand years technically." Twilight said.

"Well, Hiccup's not a royal? Why is he here?" Discord asked.

"Well, he may not be a royal, but he is a leader, and these "royals" are leaders as well. You can't exactly lead chaos." Twilight said.

"Well, why can't I? I was born into the ruling draconnequus family! But then we became endangered after the windigo storm! So I technically am a leader, or would be if you ponies weren't fighting all the time!" Discord spat.

"Well, you still tried to take over Equestria, so you're no longer royalty, and you haven't proven that you can be a true leader yet." Twilight said.

"But I wanna be included! Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes, it is, now please leave so that we can discuss things."

"But hey, you don't exactly rule a kingdom, do you!" Discord realized.

"Well, uh, well, wow, I-I guess I don't. But, I am the one did all of the testing, and am the one letting Hiccup stay with us!" Twilight shot back.

"I this normal?" Hiccup asked.

"Very." Celestia said.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST INCLUDE ME FOR ONCE!?" Discord yelled.

"BECAUSE FLUTTERSHY GETS JEALOUS WHENEVER I DO THAT!" Twilight yelled.

"WELL, DON'T LET HER HOLD YOU BACK FROM BEING A GOOD FRIEND!" Discord yelled back.

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE! AND DON'T COME BACK!" Twilight yelled.

"Uh, Twilight?" Hiccup started.

"NOT NOW, HICCUP!"

"O-okay."

Discord teleported away, leaving the leaders silent as Twilight stood silently, not moving a muscle.

"Should we go?" Cadence asked.

"No, it's too unsafe for us to travel at night, we should stay the night." Celestia said.

"Astrid and I could escort you on our dragons, if you would like." Hiccup suggested.

"Wait, is Astrid here?" Cadence asked.

"Yeah, Twilight needed her for more testing, I'll go get her and we can escort you back to your kingdoms." Hiccup said.

"Thank you." Celestia said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Hiccup said as he went to go get Astrid.

Hiccup walked into the testing room to get Astrid.

"Is everything alright? There was a lot of yelling." Astrid asked when Hiccup walked into the room.

"Yeah, everything's okay, Twilight and Discord just got into a fight." Hiccup answered.

"Does that affect us getting home?" Astrid asked.

"Um, I'm not sure, Twilight did tell Discord to never come back, but I hope that Twilight will at least let him get us home." Hiccup said.

"Okay, so why did you come in here?" Astrid asked.

"Oh, right, because I need you and Stormfly to come with us to escort the royals back to their kingdoms." Hiccup explained.

"Okay, how long will it take?" Astrid asked.

"Depends, but they can't go out when it's dark, and we're the only ones with dragons, so we should escort them." Hiccup said.

"Okay, let's go." Astrid said.

"Yeah, I just hope Twilight won't mind." Hiccup said.

Author's Note:

Here, have another chapter.