• Published 4th Jan 2017
  • 3,355 Views, 2 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders Ticklers - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



The Cutie Mark Crusaders tickle ponies.

  • ...
5
 2
 3,355

The Plan

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were in their treehouse thinking about what they should do. "I'm running out of ideas right now.", Apple Bloom said.

"I've already brought up some of my ideas, but they aren't good enough.", Scootaloo said.

"We did the other stuff that we did in the past, I wouldn't think we would do it over and over, again and again.", Sweetie Belle said.

"You've told us to try singing, Sweetie Belle, we've a bunch times when some of our friends have other problems they should figure out.", Apple Bloom said.

"I would think that we should go into the Everfree Forest and fight other dangerous animals and crap.", Scootaloo said.

"You remember that cockatrice?", Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah, I feel like we should beat his butt.", Scootaloo said.

"I don't think we should do violent stuff, girls.", Sweetie Belle said. "I'm thinking we should do something harmless, like ask some cute colt for a date, or tickle ponies."

"Hey, we should do that, tickle ponies.", Apple Bloom said. "But, not just random ponies, our sisters and their friends."

"I thought Fluttershy didn't like being tickled.", Sweetie Belle said.

"Pinkie likes being tickled the most.", Scootaloo said. "She's the element of laughter, isn't she? Shouldn't she be tickled first?"

"We'll start with our sisters first, but we need to separate.", Apple Bloom said.

"Well, lets get started.", Sweetie Belle said.

They all separated and off to their sisters.