• Published 30th Jan 2017
  • 624 Views, 4 Comments

Singless Sweetie Belle - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Sweetie Belle gives Rarity her voice.

  • ...
 4
 624

Confession

The family were sitting on a bench. Rarity's dad was starting to get tired of waiting for Sweetie Belle to sing something. "Sweetie Belle, I think it's been ten minutes to wait for your throat to get better, I think it's about time for you to sing now.", he said.

Sweetie Belle took a deep breathe as she cleared her throat for the last time. She opened her mouth to sing, but still nothing came out, she tried again and again until she ran out of breath. She panted hard making the ponies in Ponyville get attention to what's going on. The rest of Rarity's friends even heard what was going on, Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie came through the crowd.

Rarity's parents began to get frustrated. "I can't believe this!", Rarity's dad groan. "I've waited and waited for Sweetie Belle to sing, but it never happened."

"What's all the commotion over here?", Twilight asked.

"I can hear breathing from a mile away.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I hope there's no trouble going on.", Fluttershy said.

"Is there screaming?", Pinkie Pie asked. "I love screaming!"

"Is somepony having a breathing problem?", Applejack asked.

"What's happening right here?", Twilight asked.

"Our youngest daughter is not singing for us, but nothing's happening.", Rarity's dad said.

"Rarity, do you have anything to do with this?", Rainbow Dash asked.

"Rarity, what's wrong with Sweetie Belle, why won't she sing?", Rarity's mom asked.

Sweat ran down Rarity's head. "She can't talk!", she said.

"What do you mean she can't talk, why can't she?", Rarity's dad asked furiously.

Rarity knew what she did was a big mistake, she knew had to say it, but she's worried that her parents would be disappointed in her. Now, at that moment, she let it all out. "I removed Sweetie Belle's voice from her throat.", she admitted.

The whole group of ponies gasped. Fluttershy fainted. Rarity's mother glared at her older daughter. "You did... WHAT?!", she snapped.

"I had to take her voice out of her throat and put it in a jar safe and sound.", Rarity said.

"Rarity, you know that your sister needs her voice to sing.", Rarity's dad said. "Why would you do something like that to your sister?!"

"It wasn't my idea, she wanted me to do it.", Rarity said.

"Your sister asked you to take her voice and put it in a jar?!", Rarity's mom asked.

"Yes.", Rarity said.

"Why would she ask you to do that?!", Rarity's dad asked.

"Because, she didn't want to sing during your vacation, ok?", Rarity snapped. She felt so humiliated. She looked at her sister's sad face, then she walked away and sat back at the bench. She tried to hold back her tears.

Her parents were surprised of what she said. They knew Sweetie Belle normally loves to sing, but they never heard anything like what Rarity just said. Her father walked up to her. "Why wouldn't Sweetie Belle want to sing?", he asked. "What song was she singing that made her feel that way?"

Rarity looked up at her father. "She said if she sings too much, she'll run out of breath.", she said.

"Well, if she told me she didn't want to sing, I would've been fine with it.", Rarity's dad said. "She can always do it another time if she feels like it."

"Now, lets go back to your house and give your sister her voice back.", Rarity's mom said.