• Published 1st Dec 2016
  • 408 Views, 38 Comments

All I Wanted was Money for a Pizza! - Bahamut0



Rarity gets Inferno to babysit Sweetie Bell. Things get out of control from there.

  • ...
5
 38
 408

Chapter 1: The Favor

Inferno was in a pretty good mood. He and his friends had saved the world, dealt with all kinds of crazy villains, and gotten girlfriends in the process. Life couldn't get much better than that. Well, almost. Inferno noticed Rarity looking a bit worn down, so he decided to see what was going on. "Hey Rarity! You alright? You look a bit tired."

"Oh. It's nothing darling. I've just been the least bit busy coming up with and making a new clothing line. It's for a very special client.", Rarity said with an exhausted smile.

"So who's the lucky client to get the best designer I know?", Inferno asked with a smile.

"Only one of the best artists in music! Sapphire Shores! Everything MUST be perfect for this line! This is the second time she's entrusted me with her wardrobe! And I must not disappoint!"

"Wow. That is pretty important. Looks like you'll be camping out at your boutique today."

"It seems that way. Alas, my poor little sister will be all alone." Then an idea came to Rarity. "Inferno, darling? Could you do me this one favor?"

"Anything. Just name it!"

"Could you watch Sweetie Bell today? I'll promise my parents will reward you for your efforts."

"You don't have to go and do something that generous Rarity, but I'll do it all the same. The guys and I were planning another pizza night and we're all pitching in. Besides, Sweetie Bell seems to like me."

"Oh, thank you!" Rarity hugged Inferno tightly. "Make sure to pick her up after school today." Inferno smiled.

"Don't worry about it! Red Eyes and I have got it covered! How bad could things get?"