• Published 26th Jan 2017
  • 388 Views, 0 Comments

Ponymon Girls 2: Precious Metals - Lucky Ness



Fluttershy and Rainbow must save Canterlot from the Legendary Beasts and Ho-oh after they accidentally releases them from the basement of a building that had recently been destroyed by fire.

  • ...
 0
 388

Lightning Strikes Twice (Vs. Raikou)

Fluttershy slowly gets up and notices Jigglypuff on the ground with a small black stone laying on top of her. Fluttershy had not seen her since that blue haired sword-fighter had stabbed her shield.

"That's the same Jigglypuff, isn't it?" Rainbow asks remembering that Fluttershy had used a Jigglypuff in her match against Red. Fluttershy nods as Jigglypuff starts to glow before their eyes and the stone disappears. After a few moments, the light explodes and reveals something that looks like a pink rabbit.

"Wigglytuff!" Wigglytuff cries as it bounds over to Fluttershy and leaps into the familiar arms of her master.

"How long's it been?"

Fluttershy puts WIgglytuff down and reaches into her bag. She pulls out a small pouch and an old looking Pokeball. Fluttershy sighs and looks at Rainbow as she pulls a small pink crystal out of the pouch. "Since before we went to Alola." She hands the crystal to Wigglytuff and turns to pick up the Pokeball. "This is the very same ball that I originally caught her with." She says as she returns Wigglytuff to the ball and a small noise emanates from her bag. Fluttershy places the ball in her bag and pulls out her Pokegear.

"Raikou's made it to the Power Plant," she says as she moves to mount Latias.

"Then we'd better get going," Rainbow says as she moves to get upon Latios's back.

----

A little while later the duo land outside of the familiar looking power plant and return their Pokemon to their balls before walking into the very same place that Fluttershy fought Zapdos months ago. As soon as they enter the building, they get ambushed by Raikou, who lets out a cry that sounded like thunder, before leaping at Fluttershy. Rainboow quickly reaches into and lobs a Pokeball in front of Fluttershy, sending a glowing Dragonair onto the battlefield, who leaps at Raikou and knocks it to the ground with a vicious swipe of his tail before angrily attacking it over and over, wrapping Raikou up in his snake-like body, sprouting wings, and flying into the air with Raikou before the two Pokemon get engulfed in an explosive flash of light, followed by an orange dragon crashing into the ground with Raikou in his outstretched talons.

"Dragonite!" Dragonite yells in anger as it quickly flies forward and unleashes a rapid fire series of punches, slashes, bites and slew of other attacks before Dragonite slows down and looks around at his surroundings with a dazed look on his face. All while this was happening, Fluttershy pulled out a ball, sent Mewtwo onto the battlefield, and reached for the bracelet on her left arm. Shortly afterward, Mewtwo gets enveloped by purple sphere of energy before it emerges from the sphere in a massive explosion of light. After the light clears, a shorter, tailess version of Mewtwo is seen floating in front of Fluttershy before glowing spheres of physical energy start to form around Mewtwo. After a moment, Mewtwo launches the spheres at Raioku at the same time that a disoriented Dragonite launches a powerful beam of pure energy at Mewtwo, dealing a sever amount of damage to Mewtwo, defeating it in the process, but not before Mewtwo managed to foresee an attack and set it in motion for a burst of psychic energy to harm Raikou at a later time. Fluttershy then proceeded to lob another Pokeball, sending Wigglytuff into the fray as Dragonite lays down to regain his energy, before Fluttershy moves her arms in an arc over her head before she brings them back down, makes a heart with her hands, and lifts her arms back up to look like wings. Immediately afterwards, a yellow surge of energy flows out of Fluttershy and arcs into Wigglytuff, causing a yellow aura to radiate from Wigglytuff.

"Twinkle Tackle!" Fluttershy shouts as Wigglytuff causes the area surrounding it to become exceedingly charming, before she proceeds to start toying with Raikou, faking several attacks before unleashing a potent tackle on him, knocking it out in the process. Rainbow looks over at Fluttershy, who nods in answer to Rainbow's unasked question, before Rainbow pulls out a Pokeball and throws it at the unconscious Raikou, catching him in an instant.

"So that's that," Rainbow says before looking over at the unconscious Mewtwo and her lethargic Dragonite. "Sorry about Mewtwo, Shy. I don't know what came over Dragonite."

"Outrage." Fluttershy says as she returns Mewtwo and Wigglytuff to their balls and Rainbow does the same with Dragonite.

"What was that?" Rainbow asks, confused by Fluttershy's response.

"Your Dragonite used Outrage and became confused due to the fatigue the move caused. He simply didn't realize that Mewtwo wasn't a threat." Fluttershy explains as the psychic energy Mewtwo had prepared slowly fizzled out followed by the two girls hearing a Pokemon cry out.

"Suicune!"

Author's Note:

I intentionally left the "blue haired sword-fighter's" gender ambiguous, so the reader could decide whether it was the Hero King Marth, or his time traveling descendant Lucina that caused Jigglypuff's shield to break.