• Published 14th Nov 2016
  • 571 Views, 51 Comments

Loved by the Sun and Moon - Bahamut0



Burst never expected to get two girlfriends. But then again, he can't complain with women like Celestia and Moon.

  • ...
5
 51
 571

Chapter 8: A Break from the Excitement

The last few days had been crazy. Paradox trying to capture all the legendary dragons, Flash and Blueblood having an argument that ended in a compromise, and Fluttershy beign possessed by a piece of jewelry that held the soul of a vampire. And that was before the tournament Luna decided to throw at the school had even kicked off! 'Never a dull moment.', Burst thought to himself as the tournament raged on. The winner of the final duel would get the chance to face him in a duel. Needless to say, a lot of duelists had entered and gave it their all. Now only two were left standing. Inferno, and Ace. In the end, Inferno was the last one standing, and the winner of the tournament. The duel between him and Burst had the whole crowd cheering! But the most shocking thing was that Dark Ice had somehow returned, and had made amends with his family. 'Now this seems like a good end to the tournament.', Burst thought with a smile. As the day drew to a close, Moon came up to Burst with a question.

"Burst? Can your bed hold up to three people?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because Moon told me how good a pillow you make and how cute you look when you're sleeping.", Celestia said with a smile.

"Something tells me I'm going to be having plenty of sweet dreams with you two around for the night." Burst's mom approved of the three of them sharing a bed. They passed the time by holding a movie marathon and couple rounds of gaming. Although Celestia wasn't exactly the best at the last part. They all changed into their bed clothes, and drifted off to sleep. Only to continue their sleepover date in their dreams.

The next morning....

Burst felt two bodies pressed against him. He opened his eyes and smiled to see Celestia and Moon holding him tight. He got out of bed without making a sound, and made his way downstairs. 'Both of them have been the best girls I could ask for. Might as well do something to show them my appreciation.' Burst proceeded to make breakfast for the whole house. After he got all of the supplies he needed, he put on his headphones and played the only song worth playing on a Saturday morning.

Song Burst is listening to:

Burst smiled as the theme song played, and he got to cooking. When he finished, he took a second to admire his handiwork. 'I hope tey like it.' Burst returned upstairs and brought his clothes for the day with him as he got into the shower. As he cleaned himself, he received an unexpected surprise.

"Mind if I join you?", Celestia asked with a smile. Burst blushed at even the thought of her in the shower with him!

"Uh...s-sure. No problem.", Burst said. "Could you pass me the shampoo please?"

"Sure." Burst couldn't believe how calmly Celestia was handling the situation.

"Celestia? Why are you so comfortable with being naked with me in the shower?"

"I got to see you shirtless. I thought it was only fair for you to get a look at me.", she said with a wink. "Besides. I don't mind the attention if it's from you. So how about we both enjoy this?" Celestia then gave him a loving embrace. Burst smiled and kissed her as he exited the shower.

"In that case, I think you'll be pretty happy with the surprise I got ready for you and Moon this morning.", Burst said as he got dressed.

"Are you going to give me any hints?"

"Nope.", Burst said with a smirk as he pulled his shirt on. "But you two will know it when you see it!" Burst then made his way downstairs, got his food, and turned on the TV to whatever channel was showing power rangers. Moon had just woken up, and gotten ready for the day.

"Morning Tia!", she greeted. "I see you kept Burst company this morning?"

"Sure did. He also said he had a surprise for us downstairs, but he didn't give me any clues. Want to find out?"

"You bet I do.", Moon said with a smile. The two of them made their way downstairs and saw that Burst had gotten breakfast ready for all of them. "He really knows how to go the extra mile.", Moon said with a loving smile. "What do you say we thank him for it?" Moon and Celestia made their way over to Burst and kissed him. "

"You didn't have to go and do that for us Burst.", Celestia said with a smile.

"No. But I wanted to.", Burst replied. The three enjoyed the morning, and then made plans for how to spend the rest of the day. Their answer came in the form of a text from Pinkie. "Hey everydbody! Meet me at Sugar Cube Corner. I don't know what she's got planned, but Pinkie's always got a good surprise. What do you say we check it out?" Burst, Celestia, and Moon met with their friends at Pinkie's workplace. When they opened the doors, they found almost the whole school had thrown them a surprise party! "I should've known!", Burst said with a grin as he and everyone proceeded to party. Meanwhile, Pinkie put a smiley face next to each of the relationships her friends had.

"Just as it should be.", she said with a smile before rejoining the party.