• Published 7th Nov 2016
  • 604 Views, 23 Comments

Siren's Song - Bahamut0



A story highlighting Ace and Sonata's relationship.

  • ...
 23
 604

Chapter 2: Doubts

"Looks like our little Sonata still has an adoring public.", Adagio said with a smile. "That guy was willing to duel against Burst just for you to notice him."

"You sure you didn't get your magic back? Because I can't think of any other reason why he might do something so reckless.", Aria said flatly. Adagio immediately scowled at her and she corrected her response. "I mean, he must be really crazy for you!", Aria said with a forced smile. Sonata however just sulked.

"Sonata? I thought you'd be happy.", Adagio asked her.

"Maybe Aria was half right. You remember when we got blasted with magic back at the Battle of the Bands?"

"Yeah?"

"Well....what if Sunset and her friends didn't free everyone from out influence? What if one person was till under our spell? What if that's Ace?", Sonata was almost in tears at this point. "What if he only likes me because we made him? But I don't want to break his heart if this is real! I don't know what to do!" Jellyfish materialized to try and cheer her up. "Thanks Jelly.", Sonata said as her spirits lifted slightly.

"If you're still so worried about it, then there's only one way to find out if he's really in love with you.", Adagio said.

"What is it?"

"You have to kiss. REALLY kiss him. Not that quick one like back at school. So if you want to find out that's the only way."

"Thanks 'Dagi!", Sonata shouted as she embraced Adagio in a nearly bone-crushing hug.