• Published 13th Dec 2021
  • 345 Views, 0 Comments

Rainbow Rocks Adventures - Script Singer



Sunset helped defeat the sirens and is ready to make a new start at CHS

  • ...
 0
 345

(1) Shine Like Rainbows

The sirens rubbed their heads as their gems glow quickly fading away before them. They picked up the shattered pieces, hoping that they still worked.

It only made them sing out of tune. With the magic now absent, everyone quickly started booing at them. Realizing their defeat, they ran off the stage and into the night.

Sunset picked up a piece of the gem. "Guess that explains why these were so special to them." she said.

"Without those pendants and the magic you brought here from Equestria, they're just three harmless teenage girls." Twilight said.

"Rainbooms rule!" A voice cried out, she turned to face the direction of the voice, only to find Flash running up to her. When he reached her he quickly gave her a hug before giving her more praise. "That was amazing!" She blushed as he smiled at her.

Her friends let out a few chuckles.

Twilight stared into Flash's eyes. It wasn't long before Flash joined Twilight in her blush.

Trixie moved in front of them.

"You may have vanquished the Dazzlings, but you will never have the amazing, show-stopping ability of the Great and Powerful Trixie." she said before throwing a smoke bomb on the ground.

As the smoke dissipated and the girls recovered from their coughing fit they looked around to attempt to find the culprit of their coughing.

"She's GONE!" Pinkie exclaimed . "Oh wait. There she is."

Trixie was climbing over the wall. Realizing she had been caught she went into a minor panic before gracefully falling off of the wall.

"Trixie's... OK!"

"You know..." Rainbow said. "Twilight is going back to Equestria soon. The Rainbooms could really use someone to help Fluttershy on back-up vocals."

Sunset picked up a guitar and looked down at it, only a few seconds later she put the strap on and began playing it as if she had been playing guitar her entire life.

"I also play guitar." she said with an innocent smile.

Her audiences jaws had practically hit the floor at that point, slowly recovering, they turned to Dash.

"Um... we'll see."

At this, everyone gave Sunset a group hug.

---

A couple of hours later, the girls found themselves standing beside the portal.

"Sure wish you could stay longer." Apple Jack smiled.

"Me, too, but I have responsibilities in Equestria that I have to get back to." Twilight responded with her own smile. "Its citizens need me, but now I can go through the portal whenever I need to. This isn't goodbye. It's just goodbye till next time. Ready Spike?”

"Ready."

Without delaying, Spike and Twilight began walking through the portal as everyone waved goodbye.

Before she fully entered, Twilight looked at Sunset Shimmer and threw her a smile.

---

"Dear Princess Twilight." Sunset wrote that night. "Missing you already, and hope you'll be back soon. Things are definitely looking up for me here at Canterlot High, but I know I still have a lot to learn about friendship. Hope you don't mind if I write to you for advice when I need it. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer."

She closed the book with a smile.

"You ready or what?" Rainbow Dash called out from the other side of the room.

"Ready!"

Pinkie Pie beat her drumsticks to start the beat.

Author's Note:

Note: The chapters with song titles are based off the song/inspired of the song so if thats not okay, sorry

Time Jump 1