• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 721 Views, 3 Comments

Past Lives New Lives - Dark Wish



Do you imagine that your past life was from Equestria? Thousands of young captured people will discovered who they were and decide if they should forget about it or continue on their legacy.

  • ...
2
 3
 721

A.I companion

Lyra's Tent

"Isn't it weird that we can't hear what the humans are talking about after an object called a 'microchip' was place in their brains?" Lyra recalled multiple episodes having humans' voices were distorted or cut away while talking about the implant.

"This is weird, isn't it? I bet that it build suspense for us viewers," a diamond dog, another human enthusiast, was analyzing the implanted humans, "All of them were talking to somebody even though they were left alone. Some ranging from ignorance to full blown panic. I'm betting that the 'microchip' make them hear voices. Some are coping more easily than the others."

After a piece of silence, Lyra brought up something embarrassing, "Princess Twilight was reading about your 'flying spaghetti monster' theory. She thought it was hilariously stupid."

"Why would you do that?!" the diamond dog dropped his head on the table, "I had spaghetti for dinner and I was drunk after I was dared to drink a whole bottle of wine. How come you listen to me? There was no proof that the spaghetti monster is real."

"And there are no facts that deny it," Lyra rebutted, "Doesn't matter. One of the rules of this committee is that we take any theory or conspiracy. No matter how ridiculous it is."

"I shouldn't have come here and made myself an ass," a walking donkey was annoyed by his comment, "You know I don't mean that!"
___________________________________________

It had been a few days since Aegeus has met Commander Hurricane. He was the first person to be implanted and the first person to leave the hospital. Many people, who were implanted, were also experiencing their own 'A.I.'. Some of them cope with it much more easily than the other. There was one person who tried to jump out of a hospital window but luckily there was a robot which caught him in time. Unfortunately being out of the hospital doesn't mean that Commander Hurricane just disappear. He would look like a crazy idiot if he was talking to thin air.

"So glad that I am free from the hospital. Being cramp in a room is a pegasus' worst nightmare," Commander Hurricane stretched his wings and did some flips. There was no response from Aegeus. "Come on. Speak to me, sir! How many times I've said that I am not an A.I. like one of those video games."

"Just," Aegeus stopped walking and addresses something, "Just stop talking. It's bad enough I am seeing a flying pony. You are saying that we are in your world that many monsters will kill up if the forcefield just vanish. I got a lot of stress now as I have to make the people feel safe and not turn our lives into bat shit crazy. I was a leader in many things but making people stay sane because of aliens is not one of them."

"Maybe if you listen to me, I would give you some pointers," Aegeus just walked away from him, "I have to control my tribe when the food was scarce and the windigos were everywhere. Isn't this enough experience for controlling a nation?"

"Yeah and the power of friendship can get us back home," Aegeus cheered sarcastically, "To solve the missing eleven people and getting us back home, we should hold hands and sing songs that everything would be fine tomorrow."

"You don't have to be an asshole about this!"

"I have all the rights to be an asshole as we are fuck either way, advanced aliens or killer monsters."

As they reached the ministry hall, Aegeus explained some rules. "Don't talk to me unless you are spoken to. Sit in the corner and don't fly above us. Be a good pony and don't do anything you regret."

"I am not a pet you know. I have the same rights as you have." Commander Hurricane huffed as he crossed his front hooves.
_____________________________________________

Hospital
Daniel was the first and only member of the team who was implanted. All of his friends came to see if he was okay. Initially they tried to visit him on the day he was implanted but they were turned away as it was protocol to leave him alone for a whole day to see how the patient is coping.

When they were allowed to visit him, everybody were gathered around the door. "Remember guys. People who were implanted with the chips will have some kind of mythical creature friend. Just talk to him like how he is going and don't push him to talk about his A.I."

As they opened the door, they found Daniel was talking to nothing. As soon as Daniel noticed them, he stopped talking with his A.I. and faced toward them. "Good that you're here. I was so worry that you forget about me."

They all laughed as they surrounded his bed. Will came in last with balloons and flowers. All of the other friends didn't agree on bringing any gifts for him. "You know I am not dying."

"I know but if you are really taken over by an A.I. we came here to say goodbye to your mind. Or the A.I. cause you to self-destruct so it's better to have it than not to have it," Will tied the balloons to a bedside table right near Daniel's head.

All the friends just stood there, not saying a word. It was kinda awkward to discuss about their A.I. when they first got them. Daniel broke the silence by asking them a question, "So, do you want to talk about my new 'friend'? I know you are thinking about it."

Everybody nodded. "Okay. My A.I. is apparently a red dragon. He can change size as he can turn as big as a building or as small as us. His name is Tyrath, a major general of his dragon clan."

"Obviously," Will laughed, "You were always a leader material so it's appropriate that your A.I. is a leader of some kind."

"Yeah and he doesn't want to be treated as an A.I. You have heard that all of them said they were alive before and they have been looking after us since we were born."

"Yeah and it doesn't give out a creeper alert," Will joked, "I hope he gave you some privacy."

After another long silence of discomfort, Daniel let them go as he didn't want them to feel guilty for leaving him alone. As soon as he left, he continued the conversation with Tyrath.

"So, you were killed during one of those assignment. Are you planning to have revenge of something?"

"Doesn't matter. I have been dead for a long time. Even my enemies are dead. It's better to keep moving forward and get you back home. I put your needs over my needs. If we have the chance, I would like to see how the world advance compare to my time. I bet they are using advanced weaponry like you humans. Just in your world's last century, you have built many things that are thought are impossible. If magicless flightless fragile creatures like you can do that, I wonder what my world achieved."
_________________________________________

Ministry Office

"Welcome back Aegeus Galatus," Cortez gave a brief hug before leading Aegeus to his seat, "I heard you are seeing a flying pony."

"Yes but we should ignore it and make sure the people aren't going any more crazy than before," Aegeus looked at the recent reports, "I see we are improving somewhat."

After discussing about the state of their community, they found a drop of people panicking and a raise of people going out and having fun. It was reported that they were got use to being stuck here for a month now and people wanted to spend their days if it was their last day to live. Some people assumed that their own world declared them dead so they treated this place as their new permanent home.

By the end of the meeting, everybody went home doing their own business. Aegeus walked up to Commander Hurricane which stood there like rock. Commander Hurricane acted like one of the British soldiers that tourist try to make them laugh. Aegeus told Commander Hurricane to follow him back to his home.

As they got home, Aegeus flip through some channels to find a documentary about the military so it could entertain Commander Hurricane. Luckily, he was so absorbed with the show that Aegeus can do his own business without being interrupted. When he returned back, he saw Commander Hurricane holding some kind of rifle.

"What the hell did you get the rifle?!" Aegeus hid behind the wall, "Please don't shoot anything."

Commander Hurricane rolled his eyes and made his rifle disappeared, "You know it is all in your head aka your imagination."

"Also I was taught that holding high caliber weapon is no joke," Aegeus calmed himself and sat next to him, "You should know that. You were in my head when I was in military school."

Commander Hurricane didn't say anything for the rest of the night as Aegeus was busy eating dinner and watching his favorite TV show. In the middle of the show, Aegeus said something out of the blue, "Commander Hurricane?"

"Yes?" Commander Hurricane was unsure with Aegeus's tone.

"What will you do if you met your allies, Princess Platinum and Chancellor Puddinghead? The ponies you've killed? Stuff you regret?"

"I don't know," Commander Hurricane faced toward the ground, "Meeting the other tribe leaders are fine but meeting the ponies that I killed is another thing. I did it to show that the pegasi are not push over. That was a sign to show that I am willing to kill for food for my ponies. Meeting them would be really awkward. I am not a perfect pony."

"Do you regret killing them?"

"Of course I do. If we weren't so stubborn and try working together, I wouldn't need to make meaningless bloodshed," tears were dropping on the ground as he continued the story, "If I wasn't so prideful, many foals and fillies would still have their parents and many parents don't have to hear that their children have died for their clan. Why? Why was I such an idiot? I am a bad pony."

"No, you're not a bad pony."

"Why?!" Commander Hurricane stared straight into Aegeus's. Tears and snort ran down his face, and his eyes were puffy and red, "I sent those good ponies to their death. I am responsible for their misery. As a leader I should put my ponies first than my pride. I am such a fool."

"Stop it!" Aegeus pulled up his laptop, "Looked at this."

He show a timeline of all the wars, "Look at leaders from my history. They have sent many people to their death for many reason. Some of them even for nothing. Some wars can last of centuries. Some wars were fought and they forget the purpose of it. Some wars began because of the most ridiculous reason. You have more humanity than many of the leaders that I have shown you. You a good leader. You did it for your clan's survival. You made mistakes. This mean you're a pony. Not the all knowing God. At the end you allied with the other leaders and face against the common enemy. If you didn't, all your ponies would die. You admitted your mistake and work hard for the ponies' better future. That sir is a clear sign of a good leader. A good leader who won't back down from a fight and kept doing what's right for his ponies. So wipe those tears and be proud what you have done!"

Commander Hurricane sniffled, "Why are you telling me this? You think I am just an A.I. Why do you care?"

"Because you are too real to be just a dumb A.I. You have feelings when you express your story. You got a heart that show regret of the ponies who died for a good cause. If there is a chance that you are real in one point in time, it is an honor to meet a true hero and a strong leader for your clan."

After hearing the speech, Commander hurricane broke down but he was smiling, "Thank you sniff Thank you for seeing the good in me."

"That's what friends are for. If you did really watch over me, I'll watch over you as well. I am stuck with you so I will make the best of the situation."
_____________________________

Hospital

"If we manage to open the forcefield, do you have somewhere you wanted to visit?" asked Daniel.

"Maybe visiting my homeland but other than that not really," Tyrath replied with a bored tone, "I got all the entertainment I need from your world."

"Don't you want to visit your descendants?"

"I don't have any. I will assassinated before I could get laid."

"So you die a virgin," Daniel laughed, "Well that's a sucky life to have before you die."

"Hey!" Tyrath crossed his arms, "I didn't expect to be murder while planning the next attack. I was too busy perfecting my plan than to be chasing after some dragoness."

"Whatever! At least I already got laid," he heard a scream from the room above, "Look like another person got a new friend."

"I hope it's a dragon I know. I hate to be alone without my dragon friends."

Daniel just got a random question from his head, "What if that one of the people got a friend of your assassin? Would you kill that human if you have the chance?"

"Killing a human when he is not the one who murder me is not honorable. If I have the chance to have the conversation with my assassin, I would like to have a long 'talk' with him."

"That's good to hear," he looked up at the clock, "It's getting late so goodnight. If you can't sleep, please don't look at me. Just hide behind a curtain or under my bed. I don't feel comfortable being stare at while I'm asleep."

"Okay I'll keep my mouth shut," he did the zip motion on his mouth and lied under his bed.

While Daniel was waiting for the sandman, another question popped up in his mind, "As you said that you have seen my life. Have you seen me having sex and masturbating at porn?" He heard a soft chortled from the dragon, "Great. You even know my intimidate moment of my life."