• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 361 Views, 1 Comments

CLUBHOUSE OF HORROR V - Grenazers



The Crusaders present their scary tales to their fellow classmates at their school.

  • ...
 1
 361

Act II- The Bloody Hoofprint

After Scootaloo was finished telling her story all the colt and fillies clop their hooves in applauds for the orange pegasus.

When she was done her friend, Sweetie Belle trotted up and took her place as the next story teller.

“Alright fillies and colts, my tale is about a mare who finds herself haunted by some angry apparitions and with help from a friend, she found somepony to come and solve her ghost problem. However, the mare will soon find out why the spirits are angry in…”

THE BLOODY HOOF PRINT

Azure Luminous stood in her living room with a worry look on her face. What has the earth pony so worried is the bloody hoof print marked on her wall. So bloody in fact that the excess blood is leaking from the hoof print and is dripping down onto the floor.

The creepiest thing though is that it is still bleeding after the bloody hoof print appeared on her wall an hour ago.

She checked the wall and spotted no holes in it to indicate that the source of the blood was coming from within. This really was just a bloody hoof print that is bleeding.

Suddenly Azure heard knocking at her front door and she trots towards it. Opening door the blue mare found an elderly looking white unicorn mare with black hair and red eyes standing there.

“Hello, are you Miss Azure Luminous?” The old mare greeted and asked in a friendly manner.

“Yes that’s me.” She answered. “I guess you’re Spirit Whisperer?”

“That’s me.” The old mare nodded her head.

Azure then opens the door wider, inviting Spirit to come in. The old mare then trotted in the house and levitated her hat and scarf onto the nearby coat stand.

“Your friend told me that you being having problems of the supernatural kind, correct?”

“That’s right.” Azure answered.

“And that this has been happening for a while now?”

“Correct.” Azure answered again. Before the bloody hoof print appeared on her wall, the blue mare started witnessing strange things in her house. She heard low whispers coming from nowhere; she found objects in her house either being misplaced or outright destroyed and she recently been getting restless nights as she kept having nightmares in her dreams.

At first she ignore them, believing that this was nothing to worry about. But, now with the sudden appearance of the bloody hoof print she can no longer simply ignore it and looked for help.

A co-worker of hers recommended the elderly mare, Spirit Whisperer, the medium.

“So where is this bloody hoof print you mentioned?” Spirit questioned

“It’s right in here.” Azure led the old mare to her living room and pointed towards the wall where the bloody hoof print was.

“Hmm interesting.” Said Spirit as she trotted up to the hoof print and examine it closer. By now the bleeding hoof print has bled so much blood that it is now forming a little puddle on the ground beneath the print.

“Tell me dear, did this house have any kind of shady past?”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh you know like was there was murder at this house or that it was built on top of some sacred burial ground. You know those kinds of things that always bring out the restless spirits to haunt the place.” Spirit explained.

“No, the realtor didn’t mention anything terrible happening in this house and when I read up about this place, the land belong to no ancient tribe.”

“I see.” Spirit then went back to examining the bloody hoof print.

Sometime later Azure came back from kitchen with two cup of tea. She then places the tray on the coffee table and gave one of the cups to Spirit Whisperer.

“Thank you.” Spirit thanked as she sat on the same couch with Azure.

“So how’s progress going?” Azure asked.

“Oh I’m already done analysing the print.” She paused to take a sip from her cup. “Now all I have to do is make contact with the spirit and ask them why they’re so restless.”

“Oh alright then.” Azure said and drank from her cup.

“By the way, I don’t mean to impose but can I ask you something?” Spirit questioned.

“Not at all, go ahead.”

“How did you get that scar?”

On the left side of Azure’s face there was long scar line running down on her cheek.

Noticing how the blue mare was hesitant about answering, Spirit immediately backed off from her question. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to ask you a personal question like that.”

“No it’s alright; you’re not the first to ask that question.” Azure assures the old mare. “It happens a few years ago with my coltfriend. We got into an argument which then led to us fighting, resulting in him slicing my face with a knife.”

“What happened to your coltfriend?”

“Oh he was so he shocked at what he had done and galloped out the house. Ever since then I neither seen nor heard from him ever again.”

After their conversation was done, Spirit Whisperer went back to work and set up a ritual to call in the spirits.

Azure stood by and watches the elderly mare setting up the ritual with both curiosity and fascination.

Once she was done she called Azure over to join her in the ritual.

“OK is there is a reason why you need me for this?”

“Spirits don’t haunt places for no reasons, there is always cause for such hauntings. And you might be involved in this.” Spirit answered.

Azure just nodded her head in response and cooperates with her. She sat in the ritual circle with Spirit and watch as the old mare began her channeling.

A couple of seconds into this and nothing happen so far. However, just as Azure was about to end this she then felt a cold shiver down her spine. Suddenly the temperature in the room got really cold despite the warm weather outside. After this came the sudden sense of dread crawling all over her.

Azure then realize that the channeling has stopped and look at Spirit Whisperer. The elderly mare was frozen in her place spot, no movement at all.

“Mrs. Whisperer?” Azure calls out her name.

Then in one quick motion, Spirit Whisperer got up and tackles Azure to ground and screamed in her face. “YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU DID THIS TO US!”

Azure in her shock, punch the old mare off and quickly crawl away. She stopped when her back hit a wall, a wet and sticky wall. The blue mare soon realize she is underneath the bloody hoof print. When she looks up, her eyes widen in horror as she sees a leg coming out of the wall.

Azure bolted away from the wall and turn around to witness the whole show. The bloody hoof print was no longer on the wall, but instead on the leg that was pushing out of the wall. She watch in stun horror as the rest of the pony started emerging out of the wall.

Once all the way through, Azure finally have a full view of the stallion. He was a light brown earth pony with darker brown mane and yellow eyes. On the middle of his chest there is a stab wound that constantly bled blood. Just like his right hoof that also constantly bleeds.

The undead stallion stared at the blue mare as if it was glaring at her.

“T-t-th-they t-t-told m-me every-thing.” Spirit Whisperer said, getting Azure’s attention. “Th-t-they to-told m-me you d-did this t-to them. Th-they showed me everything!”

What the ghosts has shown to Spirit is that Azure Luminous is no ordinary mare. She is in fact the infamous stallion slayer. She has murder numerous stallions in the past, with the police never able to get a lead on her.

Now the ghost of all of her victims has come to take their revenge on her. And the one to carry out their vengeance is her very first victim, her coltfriend.

The story Azure told before was mostly true, except for the ending. The couple did fought and the coltfriend did slice her with the knife. But, after doing the stallion was so horrified at what he has done he tried to get the first aid kit.

However, inside the mare’s head, Azure snapped and stabbed him in retaliation. The knife dug deep inside the stallion body, leaving a rather big gaping wound in his chest. The stallion places his right hoof on his chest, covering it in blood.

His last act before dying was trying to get away, but the wound was severe and he place his bloody hoof print on the wall before he drop to the ground.

After the deed was done, Azure felt a great thrill from killing her coltfriend. It was an intoxicating feeling, something so good she wanted more of it and so begun her murdering spree.

The undead stallion then trots to frighten mare and grab her by the leg. He then begins to pull her towards the wall he came out of. Azure tried to resist, but her coltfriend didn’t show any indication that he was slowing down.

Once they were at the wall, the stallion trot right into it dragging his helpless captive along the way.

All Azure Luminous could do was scream in terror as she is being pulled into the wall. The screaming finally stopped and all that remains was utter silence.

THE END