• Published 6th Oct 2016
  • 2,007 Views, 35 Comments

Sonic and EQG: Fiendship is Magic. - SonicAKG



Sonic never expected to go up against the Rainbooms?! What's going on?

  • ...
8
 35
 2,007

A Crime Against Fashion and 'Pranks.'

As Twilight, and the other looked at the Rainbow-coloured explosion coming for the outskirts of the city, an astonished expression came over all of their faces.

“That’s not a good sign, is it?” Manic noticed.

“That explosion was huge! Considering the size of it, Sonic and Rainbow Dash must be in seriously bad shape! I’m going to check on them.” Twilight exclaimed as she began to go towards the source of the explosion.

“I’ll come with you.” Tails said as he began to follow her.

“Us too.” Scootaloo said as she and the other Crusaders rose up. “I want to see the look on Tails face when he’s realized Rainbow Dash beat Sonic.”

Tails, Twilight, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom gave Scootaloo a disapproving glare, making her slightly ashamed her eyes landed on the ground.

“I also want to see that they're okay too.” Scootaloo added nervously as she chuckled a little.

Silver, Manic, and Knuckles began to follow Twilight and her group, but Twilight held out her hand, stopping them in their tracks.

“It’s best you guys stay here. Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Sunset are still unaccounted for. Keep on eye on things here.” Twilight suggested The three of the, nodded, and Twilight went on with the others as they exited the cafeteria.

Knuckles, Manic, and Silver were left standing there, not saying anything. The three of them were looking back, and forth at each other. It was awkward as all three of them don’t hang out with each other much alone.

“So, ummm, Knuckles how’s the Master Emerald?” Manic said, trying to break the ice.

“It’s fine.” Knuckles responded.

“Cool. How’s the future Silver?” Manic asked Silver as he turned to him.

“Still in ruins, I think.” Silver guessed.

“I see. That sucks.” Manic said . Again silence befell the three of them and lasted for a while.. Then Manic’s phone rang.

“Oh, thank goodness. This was getting really awkward.” Manic said as he quickly got his phone out of his pocket and answered it. “Hello? Fluttershy? Where are you? You want me to do what? Sure that sounds great! I’ll be right there!” Manic then put his phone away and did a victory sign as he had a grin on his face.

“Why are you so happy?” Knuckles questioned.

“Fluttershy called, and she said she wants me to come over to the animal shelter. Alone, just the two of us. She specifically said not to bring anyone. I knew she finally would give in to my charms!" Manic excitedly informed him.

“Wait, Twilight mentioned that Fluttershy and the others are acting weird. Doesn’t it seem a little suspicious she wants you to come alone? What if she has something nasty in store for you?” Silver cautioned.

“Please.” Manic as he waved his hand in dismissal. “This is Fluttershy we're talking about. She’s harmless. Even if she went evil or something, she wouldn't be able to do anything to me. I can take care myself. Besides this is an opportunity to make my move, and seal the deal.”

“Class starts in 10 minutes? Won’t you be skipping if you go?” Knuckles brought up.

“Knuckles, Knuckles, Knuckles, when life gives you opportunities you take them. Anyway, I’m leaving before you guys can talk me out of this. Bye”. Manic insisted. He then sped away in a green blur, making Knuckles sigh.

“There goes a guy who doesn’t think with his brain.” He said. Just then the speakers turned on, and Principal Celestia’s voice came out of them.

“Will all students, and faculty please report to the gym for a special assembly. It’s going to be a real part-er I mean a sophisticated discussion on ways to improve our school's learning system. I hope to see you all there. Bye-Bye. ” Principal Celestia said in an unusually cheery tone. Silver and Knuckles exchanged glances after the intercom had finished

“Is it just me or did she sound surprisingly happy?” Knuckles asked.

“You’re right. Something felt awfully familiar about the way she was talking, and I got a weird vibe from it. We’d better check it out.” Silver said. Along with everyone else in the cafeteria Silver, and Knuckles began to make their way to the gym. In the corner of his eye, as he and other students were walking in the hallway to the gym, Silver noticed a hooded figure in a purple cloak moving in the opposite direction of the students and turned across one of the corners. Silver tapped Knuckles on the shoulder, and he turned towards him.

“Knuckles, I saw someone suspicious going around the hallway. You check out the assembly, I’ll go after them.” Silver informed Knuckles. Knuckles nodded, and Silver took after the figure.

Silver ran in the halls and saw the figure up ahead. He then slowed down and started crouching slowly. The figure then entered a door on the left Silver kept his head down and approached the same door. Carefully he peered into the window of the door to see what the figure was up to. It turned out this was the room where the sports uniforms were kept, each of them hanging on racks. The figure was examining them.

“Disgusting! How dare this pathetic school have such awful taste in fashion! They will all pay for their atrocities.” The figure stated in a familiar feminine voice as she examined the soccer uniform. “These soccer uniforms have been out of style for like years.”

Silver recognized that voice. He then opened the door and entered the room.

“Rarity?” Silver said. The figure turned towards him. It was Rarity all right. But on her face was a silver mask that covered it and she had a heavy scowl.

“Silver? What are you doing here? Rarity said harshly as she covered herself with the cloak.

“I should be asking you that question.” Silver said as he approached her. “What’s with the mask? And why are yousneaking around the school in a cloak? It’s creepy.”

“For your information, you lowly fool, I was unable to get my eyeliner on my face perfectly. This an outrage as Rarity should be perfect. An imperfect Rarity is against the laws of fashion!No one must see me like this!” Rarity explained.

“Riiight.” Silver said. He noticed her red eyes. “Since when have your eyes been red?”

“Silence you imbecile!” Rarity shouted. “I’m in the middle of something important. This school is in violation of fashion. I need to destroy these hideous uniforms. When I take over this school, there must be no sign of imperfect in it whatsoever!”

“Rarity, please tell me you’re not evil.” Silver said with an annoyed tone. “I already dealt with you being evil once. I don’t need it again.”

“This isn’t evil. This is justice!” Rarity declared.

“Rarity, don’t you think this is petty? I mean wanting to take over a school for bad uniforms is just well......... small.” Silver pointed

“You’re right. I shouldn't take over this small little school. I should take over the whole city!” Rarity proclaimed. “For too long it has been deprived of my fashion genius. I will usher an age of utopia with my rule!”

Rarity went to exit the room, but a cyan aura surrounded her. Silver had his hand out(which was glowing cyan),and was holding her in place.

“I guess Twilight was right after all.” He realized. “Rarity, you aren't going anywhere. I’ll hold you in place until Twilight comes back. Then we can solve this issue.”

Rarity let out a noble woman’s laugh.

“You arrogant fool. Do you really think you’re puny powers can stop the might of Rarity?” She sneered. She then conjured a diamond shield the size of her body in front of her and pushed it forward, causing it to slam into Silver. He then crashed through the door and slammed into one of the walls in the hallway. As Silver struggled to get up, Rarity conjured 3 smaller diamonds in her hand and threw them at Silver. He dodged them by rolling away as they were impaled on the wall. As Silver got up, another larger diamond crashed into him, smashing him through another wall, and out into the field behind the school. Silver rolled on the grass and moaned. Rarity walked towards him.

“Anyone who get in my way will be destroyed.” Rarity threatened. She then conjured hundred of diamonds into the air above Silver and brought them down on him.

Meanwhile, in the gym, all the students were sitting on the bleachers waiting for the assembly to start. It had been 15 minutes but the assembly hadn't started

“Something definitely weird is going on.” Knuckles said in his seat. “Principal Celestia is never late for an assembly.”

Just then Shadow teleported next to Knuckles, and sat down.

“Shadow.?!” Knuckles said as he looked at Shadow with surprise. “Since when do you come to assemblies?”

“I come all the time. It would be disrespectful to the Principal if I did not.” Shadow explained. “Where are Sonic and the others?”

“Well, Sunset and the rest of the Rainbooms except Twilight are acting weird.” Knuckles explained. “I mean Rainbow Dash out the blue challenged Sonic to race, and from what Twilight said, she was being pretty nasty.”

“Rainbow Dash, and Sonic raced? That explains the explosion I saw.” Shadow said.

“Yeah. Tails, Twilight, and the Crusaders went to check on Sonic and Rainbow Dash, Silver saw a suspicious looking figure lurking around and pursued, and Manic got a call from Fluttershy asking him to come to the animal shelter.” Knuckles added on.

Just then Principal Celestia, and Vice-Principal Luna burst through the doors of the gym. Principal Celestia had an angry look on her face as she scanned around the anger

“All right! I demand to know who is responsible for this prank!” Principal Celestia shouted with fury.

“Wait a minute, I thought you called us to this assembly?” Knuckles called out from his seat.

“I did no such thing. I was filing papers in my office when I heard the announcements. I came as soon as I could to get the bottom of things.” Principal Celestia responded.

“If you didn't call the assembly then who did?” Lyra asked. Soon the students began to mumble amongst themselves, trying to figure out what was going on. Suddenly, the lights in the gym turned off, setting everyone in a panic.

“Hey, what’s going?” Flash cried.

“I can’t see!” Bon-Bon cried out.

“Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourselves for the one of a kind, amazing, one woman comedy show!” A voice called out.

“Please don’t let it be her.” Shadow moaned.

The lights of the gym the lit up on the stage, revealing Pinkie Pie. She was wearing a purple clown outfit, and her face was covered in makeup, making it white with red lips, and two red marks on her cheeks. She was holding a microphone and wore a crazy smile on her face.

“Dammit.” Shadow muttered under his breath.

“All rights folks. For the next couple of hours, days, weeks, months, or however long you want it, I’ll be providing your entertainment. I hope to really knock you dead with it.” Pinkie said menacingly.

“Miss Pie! I demand you get off the stage at once!” Vice-Principal Luna yelled. “If you do, maybe you’ll get off leniently for the stunt you’ve pulled.”

Pinkie then turned to Vice-Principal Luna. She pulled out a black voice changer and started talking in Principal Celestia’s voice.

“Pipe down, baby sis. I, Principal Celestia, have personally approved of this show. So sit down, and enjoy. I command you.” Pinkie said in a mocking tone

“That’s enough.” Principal Celestia said. She and Vice-Principal Luna approached Pinkie but she pulled out some sprinkles, and put them in her hand. They glowed pink, and she threw at Celestia’s and Luna’s feet, exploding as they did, which made both of them jump back in fright.

“I’d let me finish if I were you.” Pinkie warned. “Trust me, you’ll have a blast. Just enjoy the show, and for your sakes, I hope you do.”

Pinkie then turned to face the rest of the student body.

“All right, let’s start with some jokes. When I woke up today, I threw my alarm clock out the window. I guess I wanted to see time fly.” Pinkie said.

“Why don’t people ever throw parties in freezers? It would be a great place to chill. It would be ice to be there.”

“I don’t see the apeel of these fruits.” Pinkie said as she was peeling a banana. The whole gym was silent as she continued her act.

“This is awful.” Shadow said, but not loud enough for Pinkie to hear/

“C’mon, I haven’t heard a snicker out of any of you. That would be egg-scelent.” Pinkie said as she juggled eggs.

“I change my mind. This beyond awful.” Shadow complained.

“Tough crowd.” Pinkie said as she slumped her shoulders, apparently sad. She then perked up. “I wonder how tough.” She then put a handful of sprinkles in her hand, charged them up, and threw them at the ceiling above the crowd. The sprinkles then blew up the ceiling, causing debris to fall. Everybody looked up in horror as they were about to be crushed by the debris, and started screaming. In a flash, Shadow jumped mid-air and charged as a black streak through all of the debris before it crushed the students. He then landed on the stage next to Pinkie Pie.

“Oh goody, I was going to ask for a volunteer.” Pinkie said happily.

Shadow glared at her. He then walked over to her and noticed her eyes.

“Your eyes. They're red.” Shadow said.

“You're gazing into my eyes. That’s sooooo romantic, Shady.” Pinkie said as she batted her eyes at him in a flirtatious manner. Shadow ignored her and grabbed her wrist.

“Knuckles mentioned something about you and your friends being strange. While most of your antics are unbelievably obnoxious, you wouldn't hurt anyone. What’s going on?” Shadow interrogated.

“Hey, Shady here’s a card.” Pinkie said as she pulled her wrist away from Shadow and threw a card at him. Shadow caught it and looked down to the card. It was the Black Joker card. Without warning, the card glowed hot pink, and exploded, leaving a large pink smoke cloud.

“Well, I guess that was a real killer.” Pinkie said deviously. She then laughed. Shadow then teleport behind her, without a scratch on him. Pinkie then turned around and frowned.

“No, no, no! You’re supposed to be blown up!” She said frustrated.

“This has gone on long enough. I’ll set my Chaos Spears to stun.” Shadow said as he generated a Chaos Spear. He then threw it at Pinkie who dodged it surprisingly easily. Shadow then generated another one and threw it again. Pinkie also dodged evaded it. Shadow then continued to throw Chaos Spear after Chaos Spear but Pinkie dodged all of them almost with no effort. She skipped, jumped, cart-wheeled, ducked, and did a number of maneuvers to avoid them.

“Wow, Shady maybe if you actually aimed for me, I’d get hit.” Pinkie taunted. Shadow then teleported, and appeared behind Pinkie, with a Chaos Spear in her hand. He tried to hit her with it, but Pinkie at the last second moved her head and the spear missed her. She then jumped back from Shadow.

“All right, how are you able to dodge my spears? The difference in our speed is gigantic!” Shadow said with grit teeth.

“My Pinkie sense, duh!” Pinkie responded.

“That raises more questions than it answers. But anyway, you’re mine!” Shadow said as he started to dash at super-speed around Pinkie. She tried to dart her eyes back and forth to keep track of him, but he was moving too fast. Pinkie started to get dizzy, and as she was, Shadow stunned her in the back with Chaos Spear. She then fell towards the ground, apparently unconscious, but Shadow caught her before she hit it.

“Now that’s the end of that.” Shadow said with relief. Suddenly Pinkie woke up, grabbed Shadow by the collar, and pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss(the comedic kind not the romantic kind). Shadow’s eyes widened in shock. Everyone one in the gym looked at each other with Flash turning to Knuckles, who shrugged.

“MMMMMMMMMMM-MWAH.” Pinkie exclaimed as she broke the kiss, and pushed Shadow back. Shadow staggered, and gagged. He then looked at Pinkie with fury after he wiped his mouth.

“Are you mocking me?!” Shadow said angrily. His hands glowed green with Chaos energy.

“Oh, Shads, you’re overreacting. You act like you’ve never kissed a girl before. Besides if I were you, I would check my jacket.” Pinkie said with a wink.

“What are you-?”. Shadow started to say when the white fur on his jacket started to glow pink. Shadow looked down and saw a bunch of glowing sprinkles them. They all exploded, leaving a large pink explosion which engulfed Shadow. As the explosion died down, Shadow staggered and came down to his knees. His clothes had burn marks, and pink smoke was emitting from him. Pinkie then threw a note at him, which he caught in his hands. It read “Dear Shady, if you want to find me for more sugar, check out Sugar-Cube corner.” The note then exploded, blowing Shadow back, and causing him to slide across the stage. When Shadow got up, Pinkie was gone. Fuming, Shadow rose up as Knuckles joined him on the stage.

“Shadow, you okay?” Knuckles asked. Without saying a word, Shadow teleported away, obviously to pursue Pinkie.

Rarity then brought down the storm of diamonds on Silver, but Silver teleported before any of them managed to hit him, causing them to be impaled on the ground.

“Darn, where did he go?” Rarity grumbled as she looked around for Silver.

A green, energy blade made of psychic energy(vertically shaped) was then launched towards Rarity. She conjured a shield to block the blade, but the force still blew her back, and she crashed on the ground. Silver then lifted Rarity in a green bubble of psychic energy and held her mid-air.

“Rarity, just stand down.” Silver said.

“I do as I choose, and I answer to no one!” Rarity said. “Besides, if I were you, I’d be the one to stand down. Look around.” Silver did as he was told and saw hundreds of diamond surrounding him, and pointed in his direction.

“You are aware I can just teleport out of this right?” Silver asked Rarity.

“Silence!” Rarity said as she brought down the diamond storm on Silver. Silver sighed, and teleported, dodging all of them with Rarity still in his psychic grip. He then reappeared a few feet from where he previously was, and tightened his grip on Rarity.

“Ow!” Rarity cried out as she felt Silver’s grip tighten around her. She closed her as she winced in pain. “Wait a minute, Silver? What’s going on? What am I doing?”

“Nice try, Rarity.” Silver said. “I know that you’re trying to trick me. But it won’t work. I’m not Knuckles, no offense to him.” Silver made his hold stronger.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow! Silver why are you doing this?” Rarity said now in a more gentle, scared tone than the one she was previously speaking in. “You’re hurting me!”

“It’s not going to work. Just give it up, Rarity!” Silver barked, but there was a hint of doubt in his voice. “(What if she really is back to normal? Then I’m actually hurting Rarity.).”

Suddenly Rarity opened her eyes, and instead of the bright red color that they recently had, they were blue like her original eye color. When he saw them, Silver loosened his grip, and let Rarity go, causing her to fall on the ground. Silver then went towards her and helped her up.

“Rarity! Are you okay?” Silver said.

“I’m fine. Thank you, darling.” Rarity said as she took his hand.

“What happened? Why were you acting so crazy?” Silver asked her.

“I don’t know. I-.” Rarity started to say, when suddenly she conjured a diamond shield on her fist, and hit Silver in the face with it hard, knocking him unconscious as he hit the ground a few feet away. Rarity then stood over him with a smug look on her face. He was out cold now.

“I can’t believe you actually fell for that trick. I guess you’re as dumb as your hair looks.” Rarity sneered as she removed two small diamond shields from her eyes which she had used as lenses to make it appear she was back to normal. Rarity then placed the diamond on her fist at a Silver’s neck.

“I should punish you severely for daring to oppose me, you insignificant worm. Along with the fact that you actually dare to go out with hair like that. But your clothes are surprisingly good for someone of your status. So I’ll let you go for today. Besides, I have better things to do, and a city to conquer, so bye!” Rarity said as she conjured more diamonds shaped them in a throne, sat in it and exited the scenario, leaving Silver alone.

At Sugarcane Corner, customers were sitting down, and enjoying their meals, while Mr. and Mrs. Cake were at the counter taking orders. Suddenly Shadow burst through the door, clearly angry. He stomped over to the counter in rage.

“Um, Hello Shadow, dearie. Is there anything we can do for you?” Mrs. Cake said nervously as Shadow approached the counter.

“Where. Is. Pinkie Pie?!” Shadow demanded, causing both of the Cake’s to gulp in fear.

“She’s upstairs in the twin’s room. She arrived a few minutes before you came, and said she needed to see them for a surprise she’s working on.” Mr. Cake said with fear in his voice. “But shouldn't you kids be in scho-.”

Mr. Cake didn't get a chance to finish as Shadow dashed upstairs.
Shadow then burst into Pumpkin and Pound Cake’s room. There were both of the twins, seated on the floor, while Pinkie was in front of them juggling various baby toys/objects(pacifiers, rattles, stuffed animals and cubes.)

“Oh, good Shady you’re here!” Pinkie exclaimed as she noticed him. “You’re just in time for the second part of the act!”

“I’m done playing your idiotic games!” Shadow declared. He generated a Chaos Spear in his hand.

Pinkie then threw all the objects she was juggling on the floor, forming a circle around the babies and then started walked around the room.

“Shady, Shady, Shady, Shady.” Pinkie said as she touched a number of objects in the room as she walked(lamps, posters, drawers, etc). “You really know how to be a buzzkill. You should really smile more often. You might end up dead otherwise.”

“It’s time for the clown to bow out, Pinkie.” Shadow growled. He prepared to throw the spear.

“Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Pinkie said as she waved her finger at him. “You could stop me. But then who will stop all of these things I just touched from exploding? When I’m done Pumpkin and Pound will be here, and there, and there, and there, and there.” She explained as she pointed at various places across the room.

“You’re bluffing.” Shadow said as he began to lower his spear. “You would never do that. I know you wouldn’t.”

“First rule of comedy, Shady. Surprise em.” Pinkie said. She then snapped her fingers, and all the objects she touched began to glow hot pink. Shadow’s eyes widened in shock.

“Until next time, Shads!” Pinkie said as she blew a kiss at Shadow, and jumped out the window. Shadow went to pursue her, but then he remembered the twins. Shadow raced towards them just as all the objects Pinkie touched glowed even brighter, and exploded, creating a large Pink explosion which shook all of Sugarcube corner. Everyone in the cafe, felt the explosion and looked up in terror and astonishment.

“What was that?!” Mr. Cake screamed

“I don’t know. But it sounded like it came from upstairs.” Mrs. Cake said. A look of dread then came over her face. “The twins! What about the twins!?”

Shadow then appeared in front of the two of them. Smoke was emitting from his body, his clothes were torn with burn marks in many places, and his hair was a mess as well.

“Shadow, what happened?! What about the twins?!” Mrs. Cake asked with panic in her voice.

Shadow then revealed that in his arms where both of the twins unharmed. They were smiling and giggling.

“Got…to…them…at…the…last….minute. I…..took……the…..brunt…..of…..the…..blast.” Shadow said weakly. He handed both of them to the Cakes.

“Thank you so much Shadow!” Mr. Cake said as he took Pumpkin, while Mrs. Cake took Pound. “How can we ever repay you?”


“Talk…..about……that…..later." “Must…..get…..Pinkie. For…..REVENGE!”

Shadow then rose up and started to walk outside of Sugarcube. All of a sudden, he collapsed and crashed into a table.

“Who…put…that..table…there?” Shadow managed to say before he lost consciousness. Mr. and Mrs. Cake then rushed towards him to make sure he was okay.

Pinkie was bouncing around Canterlot with a pogo stick, clearly satisfied with her latest “prank.”

“That was fun! I wonder who I’m gonna knock dead next!” Pinkie exclaimed. She then let out a maniacal laugh as she continued to bounce around the city.