• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 325 Views, 4 Comments

The life of Star Cloud - Night-from-another-world



One day a creture saves a pony and his life chage but not the last chage.

  • ...
 4
 325

Chapter 7 to 8

Chapter 7 the lost soldier

2 days later.

Star Cloud and Morning Star are setting up a store in theirs house.

"So you are going to open a fixing store in here" said Morning Star.

"Yes and how are those shelves doing" said Star Cloud.

"It is going great" said Morning Star.

"Do you hear that buzzing" said Star Cloud.

"No i can’t hear anything" said Morning Star.

"It sounds like it comes from the book" said Star Cloud.

When Star Cloud tried to open the book started to burn a mark on Star Clouds hand.

"Ouch that hurt" said Star Cloud.

When he looked at his hand and the mark started to move like a compass.

"What kind of mark is that" said Morning Star.

"I think the book have found something and want us to go to it" said Star Cloud.

They followed the marks direction and came to a tree with a hand mark on it.

"What do you think is in that tree" said Morning Star.

"Something from my past or future" said Star Cloud while putting his hand on the mark.

Then the tree disappeared and a weird metal ball was there instead.

"What kind of thing is that" said Morning Star.

The thing opened and a creature came out and said why do i always crash my pod.

"Oh hello sorry that i crashed my pod in this universe but i am here to find and protect subjekt one" said mysterious creature.

"Are you a Dimensional Wizard" said Morning Star.

"Yes but how do you know that" said Mysterious figure (MF) .

"Wait another DW in this universe" said MF.

"Hello i am Star Cloud" said Star Cloud.

"Weird name but you need a name if you are in this universe but nice to met you i am soldier 379" said soldier 379.

"That is not a name but is it ok if we call you Evening Star" said Morning Star.

"Thats ok but wait how long have i been" said Evening Star.

"I think for a thousen years" said Star Cloud.

"But then my ship have been keeping me in a time loop" said Evening Star.

"So you must be subjekt one" said Evening Star.

"Can we talk somewhere private" said Morning Star.

"Ok let me just camouflage my pod and tell me where you live" said Evening Star.

"We live at the Multifix store" said Star Cloud.

A second later everyone are in the Multifix store.

"That was fast" Said Evening Star.

"Well that was just a trick i learned at kindergarten" said Evening Star.

"Now you can ask me anything" said Evening Star.

"Where do i come from? Said Star Cloud.

"Well i will start at the beginning" said Evening Star.

"We DW have been in war against the DR and they were winning but we cept fighting so our best minds tried to make a super DW by mixing DNA from a weeping angel and DW but the science lab got attacked by DR so they had to send away the test subject and someone to protect the baby to a universe where the DR can’t go" said Evening Star.

"And the baby was me and the protector was you" said Star Cloud.

"Right and i don’t know what happened after or what happened to your mother" said Evening Star.

"Well i need to eat what do we have" said Morning Star.

"We have some chocolate cookies but nothing else do you need some food Evening Star" said Star Cloud.

"Well i don’t have eaten in many years so i can try your whatever it is" said Evening Star.

"You have never eaten a cookie before" said Morning Star.

"No we have only eaten a goo with no taste" said Evening Star.

"Here you go two cookie each" said Star Cloud while giving the cookies.

Evening Star bit of a little bit and started to tew and then you could see his eyes widen and started to smile.

"This is the most good tasting thing i have ever tasted" said Evening Star while eating al of his cookies.

"So you like chocolate" said Morning Star.

"Well it is starting to get late so we need to sleep but what will you do" said Star Cloud.

"I don’t need to sleep so i will go back to my pod" said Evening Star.

"Wait a second maybe you should stay here the night so no one won't see you" said Morning Star.

"That sounds good i maybe can connect this place with the underground library" said Evening Star.

"There is a underground library here" said Morning Star.

"Of course there is one don’t you know" said Evening Star.

"We don’t know about thing that’s made by us DW but do that" Star Cloud.

"Good night" said Star Cloud and Morning Star.

Chapter 8

The next morning.

Star Cloud woke up by the sound of the door knocking and he went down to open.

"Haaaaa" screamed Star Cloud.

"Hello good morning" said Pinkie Pie.

"What are you doing here Pinkie" said Star Cloud.

"Just seeing a friend and giving some free pancakes" said Pinkie Pie while holding some pancakes.

"Well i can’t argue with that logic or you so welcome in" said Star Cloud.

When Pinkie Pie came in she saw somepony in the living room.

"Who is that" said Pinkie Pie.

"Oh right that is Evening Star and he is the a little bit the same kind that i am" said Star Cloud.

"Oh hello whoever you are but subject one i am finally dun white the key into the library" said Evening Star.

"Wow what are you, where do you come from, what is your favorite color bla bla" said Pinkie Pie.

"This would take to long time so pony stand still" said Evening Star.

Pinkie stood still.

Evening Star put his thumb on Pinkies forehead and in a flash Pinkie saw all kinds of memories.

"WHAT WAS THAT" screamed Pinkie Pie.

"I transferred my memories to you so you know your own questions" said Evening Star.

"Can we do that" said Star Cloud.

"Of course you can do that" said Evening Star.

"Can you teach me" said Star Cloud.

"When we come to the library" said Evening Star.

"Why are every pony so loud here" said Morning Star.

"Sorry morning i was just talking with Evening Star and Pinkie Pie" said Star Cloud.

"Wait do Pinkie know about Evening Star and more important do i smell pancakes? said Morning Star.

"Yes there are in here" said Pinkie Pie.

"So how do the key work" said Star Cloud.

"Well you put your hand on this ball and you are teleported to the library" said Evening Star.

"But can i come back from there" said Star Cloud.

"Of course you can get back" said Evening Star.

Star Cloud put his hand on the ball and then he just poof away.