• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 687 Views, 4 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans STARPOPS - DakariKingMykan



In this A.U of Rainbow Rocks, the Sirens unleash a great evil upon the Earth, and Lightning Dawn must return to the human world to help his old friends fight to save the world

  • ...
83
 4
 687

Act 2: The Dazzlings and the D-Man Knights

ACT TWO

Sunset met up with the new campers at the main entrance. Five teenage boys, all five of them seemed to be wearing the same styled outfits--White T-Shirts, blue jeans-- and they wore vests over their shirts, but each were different color, and all five of them had different hairstyles.

Blaze; wearing a red vest and he had spikey orangey-red hair.

Scales; wearing a blue vest and he had spiky, curled dark blue hair.

Tempest: wearing a yellow vest and his yellow-blonde hair was done up in tall spikes

Boomer; wearing a black vest, and his black hair was all slicked down

And Slick; who wore a green vest and his green hair was rather messed up in strands.

There also three girls with them, whom Sunset didn’t recognize, but she put on a smile and acted very nicely towards them.

“Hi, I’m Sunset Shimmer, Junior Councillor; welcome to Star Camp.”

Blaze gazed at her, almost sinisterly and said “We’re delighted to be here.”

“You’ll love it here…” said Sunset “We’ve got practically every kind of sport and activity you’d expect to find at a camp.”

“So we see…” said Adagio “We already can feel the… magic and energy… of this place.”

Sunset gave the campers a full tour, showing them all the sights along the way. “Oh, and one thing you might like is out Musical Showcase at the end of the week. Everyone at camp is huddling around it.”

“You don’t ssssssay.” hissed Scales.

“Well, it just so happens we are all deeply into music.” added Aria.

“Great.” said Sunset “There’s still plenty for time for you to sign up; you just have to inform Councillor Celestia.”

Sonata almost spilled the beans “Cool, then we’ll be able to get all the energy and magic--.” But she was cut off when Tempest gave her a small nudge in her back. “Um, what I mean is… um…”

“What she means is we’d be delighted to participate.” Tempest said “After all we wouldn’t want to Spoil Good Plans in coming here.” He hinted at Sonata for almost breaking their cover.

Sonata acted rather shy and sly, the others all rolled their eyes.

Sunset, however, began to feel a bit strange, as if something weren’t quite right about these kids, especially when she noticed the gems around the girls’ necks.

“Is something wrong?” asked Adagio.

“Oh… um… well; where did you get those gems?”

“Oh, those…” said Boomer, and he made up a lie “We found them, and gave them to them, as a sign of our… partnership.”

Sunset moved in to look at Adagio’s gem closely, and reached out to touch it, when Adagio grabbed her hand “No!” she yelled.

Sunset winced.

Adagio quickly lied “Um, sorry… it’s just their very special, and they mean a lot to us.”

“Um… I think maybe we’ll check out the rest of the camp ourselves.” said Slick

“Thank you for everything.” added Blaze. Then he and his gang walked off with the girls, leaving Sunset all puzzled and concerned.



Later at lunch, the cafeteria was full, and some of the campers took their lunch outside to eat on a beautiful day.

Though Sunset was Junior Councillor, she preferred to sit with her friends at their table.

They were still trying to find a name for their new group.

“Hey, how about “The Party Animals?” said Pinkie Pie.

“NEXT!!” The others all groaned, and Pinkie hung her head low.

Sunset sat down, at the table, but her attention seemed elsewhere.

“So how’d the tour go?” asked Dyno.

Sunset didn’t answer.

“Sunset?” said Myte, and he snapped his fingers by her, snapping her to her senses. “Oh, sorry… I was distracted.”

“I’ll say ya were.” said Rainbow Dash. She then looked off in the direct Sunset was staring at, over at the table where the five new boys were sitting. “Are they the new campers?”

Rarity thought they all looked rather handsome; preferably Blaze “Oh, my…” she said while fanning herself with her hand, and she snapped a shot of them with her phone camera.

“Meh, they seem alright.” said Starla.

“I don’t know…” said Sunset “They were acting really strange before, and believe me I know what I’m talking about… I used to act just like that; having something to hide.”

The others weren’t too sure at first. The boys seemed pretty normal.

However, Rarity suddenly had a problem. “What… how… who…why…?”

“That only leaves Where and When.” said Buddy “What’s the matter?”

She showed him the picture she shot, she got the table, and all the sights in the background, but the boys were not there.

The others leaned in to view the picture.

“Let me try…” said Fluttershy, and she got out her own digital-camera, and took another picture… which the boys noticed.

Blaze nodded at Slick, and when no one was really looking, Slick’s eyes glowed, and a small patch of goo appeared on Fluttershy’s seat, which she then sat directly on…

…SQUASH!!

“Huh?!” she bolted upright and found her skit was covered in green slime. Many other campers saw it and laughed at her. Fluttershy was near tears, and the others were outraged.

Fluttershy then dashed out of the cafeteria, humiliated and crying.

“…Fluttershy!” cried Rhymey “Oh, My!” and he ran off after his girlfriend.

The five boys snickered.

“I just love making people miserable.” whispered Slick, and he slapped a high-five with Blaze.

“Okay…” said Blaze “The girls will be here any second. Scaled, you do your stuff here. Tempest, Boomer; you two know what to do as well.”

The boys nodded, and Scale’s eyes began to glow, and all the campers’ drinks, soups, and other foods they were eating glowed softly, unseen by any of them.

Tempest and Boomer then went to the washroom, and found it was empty, and the window was wide open, giving them a perfect view of all the other campers outside.

The boys nodded at one another, and Boomer held his hands out, and he launched several magic spikes, unseen by all, into the ground all over the camp… Then Tempest drew in a huge breath and blew softly out the window, a magical essence in his breath.

Meanwhile, the friends felt awful for Fluttershy, but confused as well by the goo. “Where did this stuff come from? It wasn’t here before.” Sunset wondered as she looked at the goo, and then it just magically vanished into thin air, making the others gasped. Rarity almost fainted in disbelief.

“What’s going on here?” Artie asked with concern.

Pinkie Pie noticed Fluttershy left her camera behind, and she checked the photo taken of those five boys; again, they did not appear in the photo.

Suddenly, they could hear the sound of singing coming, as three girls came into the cafeteria.

“Those are three girls I met.” said Sunset.

As the three girls continued to sing, the gems around their necks began to glow, and as they walked around, all the other campers seemed to turn their attention towards them, even Flash.

Their music was also being carried along the winds that Tempest had blown, reaching the ears of campers outside, and they turned their attention to the cafeteria.

As the girls continued to sing, all the other campers, and even the camp staff seemed to becoming mesmerised by the song, and got out of their seats singing along with the girls, and when the song ended… the campers just seemed to break out into one huge pile of arguments with one another.

All the campers, except the gang, and the five boys.

Adagio winked at Blaze, and he winked at her.

The gang saw this, and were now more than convinced something was really wrong!

Then it got even stranger, as everyone in the gang could see waves of soft light escaping from the people and leaving through the building…

…they couldn’t see then, but Boomer’s spikes were absorbing the energy, which then traveled in a series of magical wavelengths the spikes created under the ground, and were harnessed in a huge jar in a secret area.

Blaze looked at his watch, which was really a meter measuring how much energy was gathered, and the needle went way up nearing the halfway mark already. “Excellent!” he snickered.


The gang had gone outside where they found more of the campers arguing, and then suddenly, the arguing just broke up, and everyone went about their own business, but was now acting rude, and grumpy, and rather distant of one another. Even what seemed like the best of friends did no longer trust one another.

Meanwhile, the gang ran into Rhymey, who was standing outside of a set of cabins, the girls’ cabins. Boys were not allowed to cross into the area around the cabins. He looked really sad though, and everyone knew why.

Fluttershy was in a cabin, lying on her bed completed covered by the sheets, and crying in embarrassment.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie went into the cabin.

“Come on, Fluttershy, you have to come out.” said Rainbow.

“Go away!” she snapped “I’m never coming out of here again!”

“Aw, you don’t really mean that?” said Pinkie.

“Yes I do! Now leave me alone!” cried Fluttershy.

Rainbow suspected this wouldn’t be easy, and then Rainbow whistled for all the other girls to come into the room. Altogether, they lifted the mattress clear off the bed, and hauled it outside, then tipping it and Fluttershy rolled out from under the covers.

Fluttershy was angered by this, but her anger faded as she looked up and saw Rhymey reaching out to her, and help her onto her feet.

Once the bedding was put back in the cabin, the gang talked about what they had witnessed.

“I’m positive…” said Sunset “All that we just saw, even the goo, that was defiantly the work of some kind of dark magic, and I’m betting those girls and those guys are behind it all. How else can you explain it all?”

The others were all in agreement. “We better tell Councillor Celestia.” said Artie “Whatever those guys are up to, we can’t let them get away with it.”

All in agreement, the gang headed off.



Meanwhile, the Sirens had gathered together in secluded area of the camp.

“Wow! We totally sounded great there.” said Sonata.

“We would’ve sounded even better if you hadn’t kept going off key.” snapped Aria.

Sonata felt insulted. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Don’t answer her.” said Adagio “I’m sick of listening to you both complain anyway.”

“Who says, you’re the boss of this group, Adagio?” Aria sneered.

“I never said I was.”

“Well, you sure act like it.” snapped Sonata.

“Enough!” snarled Blaze, as he and the other guys came up to the girls “If you girls can’t get along, then we’ll cut you out of the deal and finish the job ourselves.”

The girls didn’t like his attitude. “As if you would…” said Adagio. She rubbed her gem gloating “Without our music those humans wouldn’t be under our spell by this time.”

“In cassse you forgot…” hissed Scales “It was our ssssspells in the food and along the air that made those humans vulnerable to your dying magic?”

The girls felt ashamed now.

“Let’s not forget who needs who around here.” said Slick “We could easily just dump you and find some other way to harness their energy.”

The girls promised to try and get along better.

“What do we do now, Blaze?” asked Boomer.

“We need to harness more energy…” said Blaze “Fortunately, I have an idea of how to get It.” and he snickered softly.



The gang had already brought their case to Celestia, and Luna.

“A very likely story…” Celestia said “I spoke with those boys and girls the minute they signed in, and they were absolutely wonderful. It is very unlikely they have any dark magic.”

Luna stepped forth “Perhaps this is the work of Sunset Shimmer. Perhaps she has finally lost interest in her pure ways and has decided to revert to her wickedness.”

Sunset felt shocked and insulted by that statement. “No! No certainly not!”

“She’s telling the truth. She didn’t cause any of this.” said Artie, helping to defend her “We all know Sunset well, and I know for a fact she wouldn’t go back on her ways.”

Now she felt flattered a bit, and thought it was sweet he said that.

Fluttershy even showed the ladies the photo she took with her camera.

“This is a picture of an empty table.” said Celesta.

“I know that, but…”

She was cut off. “I’m sorry, but you’ll have to come up with something much more plausible than this.” said Celestia.

“But it’s the truth.” said Dyno.

“Si, we saw it all happen ourselves.” added Myte

“Perhaps you are all feeling jealous.” said Luna “We know of your attempts to create a new band, and you must fear the Dazzlings and the D-Man-Knights will steal your spotlight at the musical showcase.”

“The Dazzlings?” asked Rainbow.

“The D-Man-Knights?” asked Buddy.

“Yes…” said Celestia “Both those groups have decided to form their own bands. They came here to me to sign up for the showcase, and the groups even performed for us.”

“What? They sang for you?” asked Starla

“Yes…” said Celestia “And we’ve decided to change the Musical Showcase into a battle of the bands.”

“The winner gets to keep all the money that has been collected.” added Luna.

As they spoke, their eyes were glowing eerily, telling the gang that they had been affected too. Now the camp was in serious danger.



The friends had met together by the lake.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Fluttershy.

“What ever can we do? Everyone at camp has been affected.” said Rarity. “Well, everyone except us that is, though I don’t know why?”

“It must have something to do with alien magic we all possess.” said Buddy “Yeah, it must’ve shielded us somehow.”

“But what about, Flash?” asked Pinkie “He’s an A--” she stopped immediately “He’s a You-know-what.”

“Yes, but he doesn’t have any of his powers as long as he doesn’t remember.” Starla reminded her “That would explain why he got affected by those creeps.”

“Well, what are we just sitting here for?” said Rainbow “We’ve got magic; let’s go take those creeps down. It’s not like both groups haven’t faced horrifying scary magic before and kicked the baddies’ butt.”

“Rainbow…!” Artie groaned as he gestured at Sunset, who didn’t seem pleased.

“It’s all right, I understand.” she said “But thanks for showing a bit of care.”

Artie blushed slightly.

Then Rhymey said…

“Even still, here what I say
I don’t think our powers quite work that way
Neither Lightning nor Twilight is with us here.
Our full power may not work unless they are here.”

“He’s got a point.” said Dyno “I don’t know how to use the magic I got.”

“Esto no es Bueno*This is not good*" groaned Myte “If only we could find a way to contact either Lightning or Twilight, then they could come and help us out.”

“Fat chance of that.” said Starla “Remember, Lightning’s gateway was destroyed after he left, and he can’t use it anymore."

"And the portal Twilight used is all the way back at Canterlot High, and it's still closed for another six months." added Applejack.

Rainbow sighed in dismay "Well, I guess that's it then."

"Maybe not..." said Sunset "There actually is a way I can probably contact Twilight Sparkle."

The friends all huddled around her with deep interest and anxiety.

She lead them all to her private Junior Councillor office, and out from her desk she pulled out a book.

"When I was Princess Celestia's student, before I came here, I was given this. It may look like just a plain old book, but it's enchanted with an incredible power. If I write something within these pages, it will appear in the pages of a second book linked to this one, and vice-versa."

"Cool..." said Pinkie "It's like texting only without a phone."

Sunset nodded "Maybe it still works." and then she began to write her message, completely unaware of the events that had transpired over the last two years in the Dimensional Universe.