• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 519 Views, 4 Comments

STAR-BOUND: REBORN. - QueenMegumin



Welcome to the new and improved STAR-BOUND! One man. A attack is coming to Earth and hes the only way to stop it. Sadly hes stuck on a planet full of ponies. Will he return?

  • ...
 4
 519

The Attack

Jay was taking a sip from his glass on the SR Cortana, it was in orbit above Earth, scanning for any signals. PAS was processing battle simulations. "Simulation complete. Wins, 0. Loses, 41." PAS said.

"Really?" Jay said, taking a sip "Do it again." Jay said, putting his drink down and looking at the view.

"Restarting Simulation." PAS said.

"Wait." Jay said, standing up. He was looking through the window and saw a glimmer nearby the moon. "PAS, get the ELITES on call." Jay said, looking closer towards the glimmer.

"Magnifying." PAS said.

"You read my mind." Jay said, he could see the glimmer more closer. "Holy shit! Its a super dreadnought!" Jay said, watching it fly closer, two smaller ships came out from the side, Dreadnoughts. "They're going for a invasion!" Jay said.

"Connected with the ELITES." PAS said.

"Jay, this better be good." ELITES Commander said.

"Theres a sup-" The signal cut out and all of the lights in the ship went out. "EMP!" Jay said, now currently floating. He falled back towards the floor and all the lights turned red.

"Emergency Power online."

"WARP US OUT OF HERE!" Jay shouted.


"Sir, we detected a small corvette ship in orbit." The Tracker said.

"We cant take any chances, Deploy the Dreadnoughts and fire a EMP blast towards Earth." The Commander said.

"Copy that." The Tracker said, he pushed a few buttons on the red console and the crew heard a click as the hangar bays opened and sent out the dreadnoughts. "We have a confirmed hit from our EMP."

"Good, Now they have nothing to hide. CHARGE!" The Commander shouted.


I woke up yawning, it was daytime, and the trees were slightly swinging gently. After I got up, I took out the small parts of shattered glass from inside the Aphelion and tried to put them together. I managed to lay them down to see where they went. I thankfully didn't lose any of the glass. "Great. Now I need to find the thruster compartments from the wings" I said, checking how much power I had, I managed to get it up to 80% and it was only dropping 1% every 2 hours.

"I managed to find the leak and labeled it on your visor." APS said.

"Did you say you detected some sort of building before?" I asked.

"Not that I recall." APS said. I looked towards the mountain that we crashed down on, it looked massive, bigger then Mt Everest on Earth, but no snow on the top. "We have detected a signal towards the Moon." APS said.

"Play it then!" I said.


"One small step for Mare. One giant leap for Pony Kind!" Bubblegum said, leaving the shuttle. She was on the moon, with Cupcake, Cupcake was floating around, jumping high in joy. "Cupcake, don't go too high." Bubblegum said, fiddling with her suit.

"Okie dokie Bubblegum!" Cupcake said. There was a knock nearby and the simulation turned off. Cupcake and Bubblegum were sitting in a white domed room. The door nearby was being knocked on.

"Hello? Who is it?" Bubblegum said, taking off her helmet.

"Its Princess Luna." The voice said from the door. Bubblegum turned the valve and the door opened. Princess Luna was standing there, looking distressed. "Hey Bubblegum, I need you to do something for me." Luna said.

"Oooh! Whats up Luna?" Cupcake said, poking her muzzle behind Bubblegum

"Celestia asked me to get you guys." Luna said.

"Let me guess, its something about that comet that crashed last night?" Bubblegum asked.

"Yes, we need to you look at it. Celestia would of done it, but currently she's busy with the amount of scrolls she has to write." Luna replied.

"Alright, Cupcake start up the CAB, i'll meet you there." Bubblegum said, trotting of with Luna to continue talking with her.


Marshmallow was galloping towards Canterlot Castle. She had a lot of news to bring to Princess Celestia. It turns out that it was carrying some sort of cargo, It wasn't safe to just go towards. It seemed to be armed. "Princess Celestia!" Marshmallow said panting.

"Sorry, Celestia isn't here." The royal guard said.

"I'll just wait here." Marshmallow said, lying on the hard marble floor.


"EMP blast was fired correctly towards Earth." The signal said. I was moulding some parts and attaching them to the Aphelion.

"Let me guess. Cyborkrats?" I asked

"Yes, we also seem to have detected a signal from the SR Infinity, the Star Ranger's Dreadnought. It is currently in Binary, but the signal says that the SR Beyond Battleship was deployed and sent towards Earth." APS said groggily.

"Just work on getting enough power online. I dont want to be stuck here alone. Start processing where we are." I said.

"Already done that. We are in Galaxy EQA in Star 14. The planet were are on is 14A with 14AA for the moon."

"Alright. Now where the hell is EQA?" I said.

"Distance is 4582.7 Light years away from Sol."

"So we aren't even in the Milky Way?" I asked.

"No."


Jay was floating in the Cortana, the lights were red and flashing alarms with no sound were all over the ship, Jay opened his eyes and quickly floated to the control seat. He flipped a switch and the oxygen and the gravity turned back on, he fell to the floor and got up quickly, he turned on PAS "Pas, start processing where we are...." He saw a light flashing on the console, it was the distress beacon light, he flipped the switch and turned on the comms. "Hello? This is the Cortana?"