• Published 20th Aug 2016
  • 401 Views, 1 Comments

Being Diffrent is not so bad - Chris Abbey



Christopher talks to Derpy hooves about what it is like to be Diffrent then other ponies and then talks to Discord about what it is also like to be diffrent then many other things

  • ...
 1
 401

The Picnic

My name is Christopher Abbey, I am telling the story of how I ended up in Equestria and how I met Derpy and Discord. They are different from most being in Equestria. Derpy was crossed eyed and Discord was made of Chaos himself and was made of different body parts and myself I wore glasses and was not to bright but we all lived with the problems we had and found a way how to work with them.

I had gone to bed earlier that day and fell asleep quite fast due to the ruff day I had and the problem with people making fun of me. It had been dark out when I went to sleep but next thing I know I wake up in a grass field while still in my pajamas and looked over to see Discord a very bizarre sight indeed and next to him was my favorite pony Derpy Hooves. I thought it was a dream until I noticed that I had a couple of cuts on my hand and they hurt so Discord used his magic to put band aids on my cuts and after that they told me to follow them.

I was not scared of what would happen in fact I was calm and had a smile on my face. I followed them up a hill. As we got to the top I noticed that there was a picnic spread out underneath a tree and next to the tree was a small puddle and the told me they had been watching me and they knew how it felt to be different. They told me to sit down and as I did Discord handed me a plate with a tuna fish sandwich and many other of my favorite foods then he handed Derpy a plate of different kind of muffin and he had a plate full of veggies and fruit.

As we got done eating Discord told me why he bought me here. He told me that both him and Derpy where watching people bully me for the way I looked and that they knew I was upset. So he told me how ponies had treated him. They had called him a freak and a weirdo and even a monster but he had made a friend who had helped him out in his time of need. He told me that they still bullied him but he learned to ignore them and was happy to have a friend he could count on and hang out with her every time and day.

Derpy took over from there and said that people also call me a freak and tell me to quit what I do and just give up. But just like Discord I ignore them and push through what they had to say and went to work. They both gave me advice and with that they wrote down something on a letter and looked at me and said"Time to wake up and put what you learned from us into action. And with that I woke up in my bed thinking a that had been a dream until I found the letter. I knew today would be better and would be better from then on.

Author's Note:

Sorry if it is short but it is ok to be different then other people just be yourself and don't let people tell you different.