• Published 17th Aug 2016
  • 329 Views, 3 Comments

Derpy's Little Secret - Chris Abbey



Derpy has a serecrt that ponyville does not know about.To other ponies she is a normal pegues and does her work. Until one day she starts her rain of terror. Wll anpony be able to stop her and her murder spree or will she contunie her killing forever

  • ...
 3
 329

Murdering Mare

Derpy hated being made fun,she hated being different, she hated ponies and ponyville too. She wanted to take revenge on the ponies who did her wrong and the ones that made fun of her how she look so she did. One night she seen a pony walking home alone in the dark she seemed lost so Derpy went up behind her and took a stick right next to the ground next to her and sneaked upon the unsuspecting pony and hit her hard in the head .*Whack and then thud* the pony had pass out from the force to her head from being hit. Derpy was scared but thrilled on what she just did but got worried that she might get caught and be sent to jail. So she dragged the body and threw it on her back and flew to her house.She stuck the unconscious pony in her basement*creek went the steps as she walked down them* She flicked on a light and then she seen who the pony she knocked out was and it appeared to be Lyra Heartstring. She tied her up in a chair with some rope she had found on the ground and set her in a chair. She smacked Lyra awake with her hoof*smack*. Lyra woke up in pain from being hit in the head twice. Lyra started to try and get up but noticed that she could not because she was tied up. She started to look around to see where she was she noticed she was in a basement and then seen that there was stuff on shelves and right in front of her was Derpy with a deranged smile on her face and then she looked at Derpy and said “Derpy why are you doing this.Please let me go I promise not to tell anypony.” But Derpy did not listen only just turned around and went back upstairs to get something. Derpy started to search through her drawers and found a sharp knife which she picked up and stuck it into her mouth then went back down stairs. She walked down the stairs and noticed that Lyra was trying to escape but could not and then she started to scream and cry yelling “somepony anypony help me, I am stuck in here I don’t know what she will do to me. Derpy walked over to an empty table she kept in the basement. She pushed the table next to Lyra. Lyra noticed the knife and started to scream even louder and peeled for her life. “Derpy please don’t do this I beg you just let me live I won’t tell anypony I promise” but Derpy did not listen all she did was stare at Lyra with a deranged smile and then Derpy picked up the knife and started to walk behind Lyra. Lyra knew that she was a goner as soon as she felt the blade touch her back”Ahhhh”she screamed a Derpy started to cut her back into sherds. The sherds fell to the floor and then blood started to fall onto the cold hard ground. She started to go faint as the blood started to make a puddle on the ground where she was tied up.
Derpy had then walked to the front of Lyra and started to cut open her chest going down from her throat and to the bottom of her legs. Lyra watched in horror as she seen her last final moments were a blade cutting her open. The knife was now stained red and so was Derpy as she cut Lyra open. The puddle of blood had gotten bigger and bigger and then Derpy started to cut the ropes at the back of the chair where Lyra back had been tied up. After Derpy was done cutting Lyra free Lyra’s body had hit the ground with a thud*thud*. Derpy was please with what she had done, but knew she had to hide the body of Lyra. So she tied Lyra up into a garbage bag and mopped up the blood and threw Lyra body somewhere in ponyville. She did not care where it landed as long as it was out of her house.
Then next morning she woke up early and went to get a muffin from her fridge and then headed outside to get the morning paper. She read the front page apparently Vinyl scratch had fond Lyra's body while walking home after a party. She was happy because as she kept on reading it said that there were no witness or suspect to the murder of Lyra Heartstring. She knew that nopony would find out that is was her who did it. It had been weeks since the body of Lyra had been found by Vinyl. Ponies were scared that something might happen to them next. nopony knew who had killed Lyra but were scared. But later that night Vinyl had been out parting and seen a shadow coming from an empty alley way and walked over too. She got close to the entrance and looked towards the ground to see a shadow holding what looked like a bat over her head.....The End for now

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy my first fanfic